Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I'm proud of us for remaining civil and keeping this thread open.
Or they're intentionally letting this thread stay open as a sort of containment. But I'd like to believe it's the former.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Quoting error strikes again.
Damn. apologies. But not really. But yes, apologies.

(fwiw, I had hit a reply to tstorm that I didn't go through with, then when I quoted the literal fascist to reply I deleted the tstorm quote but it still miss-attributed it to him. This was on a phone)

Last edited:

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I'm proud of us for remaining civil and keeping this thread open.
Or they're intentionally letting this thread stay open as a sort of containment. But I'd like to believe it's the former.
It's The Way Of The Sea Lion.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Well yes I did ask some.

Would you mind awfully trying to answer them this time?
Nope.

1610093435295.png

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Nope you wont answer them or nope you don't mind answering them?

Edit:

Ah Rational wiki I see you've added, the place that claims all MLP fans and pedos.......... I dunno how much faith I'd really put in the encyclopaedia made by people deemed to biased and using too many unverified or unreliable sources for even Wikipedia to allow them to stay as editors.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Maybe he should have redirected her to a shrink when she became a member of Qanon. Wars can fuck people's minds up and she got really messed up apparently.
The article seems to be saying that election fraud itself QAnon conspiracy theory, which, sure it might have been forwarded by QAnon (can that be verified? Does QAnon have a twitter account or something? I don't know) but it's not the only source of the claims. There's also, y'know Trump and his lawyers and the 100+ House and Senate members agreeing that fraud happened, unless we're saying that QAnon was the source and managed to fool them all, which is unlikely.

So it seems that the NYT article is a bit inaccurate there. Let's just not uncritically believe everything the media tells us.

Generals

Elite Member
May 19, 2020
The article seems to be saying that election fraud itself QAnon conspiracy theory, which, sure it might have been forwarded by QAnon (can that be verified? Does QAnon have a twitter account or something? I don't know) but it's not the only source of the claims. There's also, y'know Trump and his lawyers and the 100+ House and Senate members agreeing that fraud happened, unless we're saying that QAnon was the source and managed to fool them all, which is unlikely.

So it seems that the NYT article is a bit inaccurate there. Let's just not uncritically believe everything the media tells us.
Oh that is true, but the first sign of her going down a very wrong path was her support of Qanon. Plenty of people believe that somehow there was a "steal" but few were determined/extreme enough to storm the capitol. Her being an extremist among extremists surely helped her making these very poor decisions which lead her to her own demise.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
but the first sign of her going down a very wrong path was her support of Qanon.
Looking at other articles about her, she's shown wearing a QAnon shirt, so it appears that her support of QAnon is verified.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Nope you wont answer them or nope you don't mind answering them?

Edit:

Ah Rational wiki I see you've added, the place that claims all MLP fans and pedos.......... I dunno how much faith I'd really put in the encyclopaedia made by people deemed to biased and using too many unverified or unreliable sources for even Wikipedia to allow them to stay as editors.
Are you disputing that JAQ is a recognized thing, or just spouting irrelevant distractions as usual?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Are you disputing that JAQ is a recognized thing, or just spouting irrelevant distractions as usual?
Well some people believe it's a thing and use it to try and avoid answering questions that have uncomfortable answers or might force them to confront some bit of information or logic that doesn't fit with their claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.