#001 - Twice Daily

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
That's quite a zombie-like shuffle. And a very strange panda. How odd that it has a black patch on its chest. I wonder if that's significant...

EDIT: Ooh, twice the comics!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm confused- what's with the red panda? They're super cool but he's not a video game character... is he?
...Or is he a hallucination? Or is the black patch in his chest actually a time-hole?

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm confused- what's with the red panda? They're super cool but he's not a video game character... is he?
He is in EDA. Unlike CM EDA will be using original character designs that are gentle parodies of iconic characters. You'll probably be able to guess who Rad is supposed to be after #002 goes up.

Qui-mono995

Sep 27, 2014
I know they are not going to read this but, I whish you luck guys. Critical miss has always been a blast to read and see.

Pyramid Head

Jun 19, 2011
Even if this does look like it could get a little melodramatic, i'm still looking forward to it.
Mostly because i want to find out what the fuck Mini-Mol's real name is.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Pyramid Head said:
Even if this does look like it could get a little melodramatic, i'm still looking forward to it.
Mostly because i want to find out what the fuck Mini-Mol's real name is.
Mol and Mini Mol won't be appearing in EDA. As for Mini-Mol's name, it's actually been revealed in a CM strip.

Monoclebear

Robot enthusiast
Sep 29, 2010
Awwwwww yes, I've been waiting for this so long.
I know the previous "story" strips haven't been that popular but I personally loved them.

vuc

Dec 27, 2012
My question would be how much of a story of EDA is already written, or envisioned and how dark it will become before it ends?

Pyramid Head

Jun 19, 2011
The Wooster said:
Mol and Mini Mol won't be appearing in EDA. As for Mini-Mol's name, it's actually been revealed in a CM strip.
Ah, shame. I was thinking the world needed more MILF and psychotic woman-child shipping. And--

Wait, they DID drop Mini-Mol's name?! Where?!

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
I don't know how I feel about this. CM had it's share of "srs bsns" but it had it's share of humour too(like when Agent 47 gave Erin assassination tips). Will this be going full grimdark?

If so, I can't help but be a little bit concerned considering CM started off as a cheery sort of deal. This might be a bit too much of a lurch in the wrong direction, though there's not much yet to say one way or the other.

EDIT: Also you guys may want to be careful with using a patreon considering VATMOSS. It's not 100% solid atm, but it is a possibility that could totally cripple such a manner of digital exchange.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Oh, yes, finally! I've been waiting for this!

I know mol and mini-mol won't be showing up (a shame) but I'm excited for more story driven strips. Those were always my favorites. I do hope there will be some recurring characters, even if they're separate from CM. On a side note, I love the new art style. Honestly, CM is one of the primary reason to keep coming back to this sight, so good luck.

Sigmund Av Volsung said:
I don't know how I feel about this. CM had it's share of "srs bsns" but it had it's share of humour too(like when Agent 47 gave Erin assassination tips). Will this be going full grimdark?

If so, I can't help but be a little bit concerned considering CM started off as a cheery sort of deal. This might be a bit too much of a lurch in the wrong direction, though there's not much yet to say one way or the other.
Also, this. The best tragedy has comedy in it as well. That's how you get invested in the characters (not that I don't already love Erin). I like the darker tone, but it can't be grimdark all the time, or else the emotional impact is lost. I have faith, though, so keep up the good work!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Beffudled Sheep said:
FUCK YEAH! I've been waiting for this since, like, the genesis of simple life on earth!
FUCK YEAH!
<.< You're that old, Sheep?

D: Ah poo! And I'm older than you!

*SOOOOOOO OOOOOLD* <->

OT: :D Looking forward to this. Which is odd, because it's probably going to make me a bit sad. <.<

Weird. :/

Oct 2, 2012
Imp Emissary said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
FUCK YEAH! I've been waiting for this since, like, the genesis of simple life on earth!
FUCK YEAH!
<.< You're that old, Sheep?

D: Ah poo! And I'm older than you!

*SOOOOOOO OOOOOLD* <->

OT: :D Looking forward to this. Which is odd, because it's probably going to make me a bit sad. <.<

Weird. :/
You old curmudgeon!