2012 will be a dangerous year

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Mr.Tea said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
People will go crazy on December 20th, we will all still be here December 21st, I will laugh at them.

The whole situation could be avoided if they just would heed what a very intelligent and attractive steed of a man completely normal person once used as a username on the internet:

2012 wont happen
But 2012 will happen! It's a year and it's happening. 2010 is happening right now.

Your username should say "2013 will happen"
People wouldn't have understood as readily. In addition, that wouldn't have been as direct an affront to believers of the 2012 apocalypse theory which is what I was going for.

Also, I put very little thought into my name.

benoitowns

Oct 18, 2009
I am starting to hate these retarded people. Their ignorance and tendency to believe anything pisses me off. Probably more than hippies. No, no, that would be hard, so almost as much as hippies. The world would be better without these people, but still mass suicides, riots, murders, and general RETARDnessness will be more annoying. I also unfortunately have this dim hope for humanity and dont want them all to die. Sad face ;(

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
Cassassin said:
For one, what the hell are those people smoking?
And for two, why the hell are they called the teabag party XD
They're just stupid. And they call themselves teabaggers because they protested the healthcare bill by mailing hundreds of teabags to congress. I'll admit.. it was creative

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
I only worry about Earth's poles shifting and every horrible natural disaster imaginable coming together to form a Megazord of planet crushing assbeat.
Hey if we get a Megazord I have no complaints. That'd be too awesome to cry about it. If we're gonna go out, might aswell be stylish.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008

Cupcakes, they won't taste the same ever again.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
SupabadMan said:
MiracleOfSound said:
In 2012, all the PS3s on the network will simulataneously stop working.

Oh... hang on...
Then come back from the dead and save humanity from themselves, then join his heavenly father 40 days after its resurrection.

Yeah. It's definitely a year to look forward to.
And all the 360s shall red ring together, the PSN network will go down in one fell swoop, and the PC games shall all crash to desktop.

Lo and behold, the armageddon.

Mar 9, 2009
ottenni said:
I don't really get the fuss. The Mayan calendar ends then sure, but my calendar ends every years and nothing special happens.

Now that i think of it it will probably be some sort of advertising, probably the sequel for Dantes inferno. Damn EA plans ahead.
The blindfold has been lifted.

Cinnonym

Mar 3, 2010
There's a man in the area who drives an enormous white van plastered with warnings of the apparent rage of the Lord and your damned soul burning in Hell unless you repent immediately. On one side is a specific date on which the world will end. You can see where it's been painted over. Moral of the story: this has happened before, it'll happen again and again and again. Frankly, if the world really was ending on a specific day, with no hope of preventing it, killing myself isn't going to do me a whole lot of good.

Oilerfan92

Mar 5, 2010
Did the world end the last couple Apocolipses ? No ? Were fine.

Besides, weve survived actually Apocoliptic events before ( The K-T extinction, The Plauge, and The Toba Event ) We can survive another one.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
No! Not more 2012 crap! But I agree with the OP, it won't be the end of the world, but shit will go down.

epic_ellen

Dec 30, 2009
People are going to leave their Christmas shopping really late, because they'll assume the world'll end and there's no point buying presents they're not gonna use. Then, when the world doesn't end, there will be a mad dash to all the shops on the last few days before Christmas, on a larger scale then any Boxing Day Sales Massacres the world has seen before.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
I hate mass suicide cults, cause after they've killed themselves, and I'm still alive, cause i wasn't stupid enough to belive, that the earth would end cause the mayans didn't care to make longer calenders, they're still dead, so i can't tell them "i told you so u stupid tards"

2012... the only bad thing i can think of is, that blizzard may announce that diablo 3 has been further delayed to 2013.