$25 World of Warcraft Mount Launches on Blizzard Store

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
Jiraiya72 said:
LordNue said:
Ahahaha this is fucking retarded. Man I'm glad I quit when I did or I would have been banned for calling the people who bought it retarded.
I bet people who buy Porsche cars and Lamborghinis are also retarded.
they are aren't they? seriously get in an accident with that thing BOOM you lost your fun. Now that I think about it what happens when your account is banned and you bought this?

ionveau said:
The real funny thing is people can just hack their client making it so they see this mount rather then seeing there real mount, just saying guys
you have been ninjad sir look up a bit if you dont mind...then you have been later on ninja disproven too. I forgot that you cant mod things in game or else your banned unlike fun games =P.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
ninjajoeman said:
Jiraiya72 said:
LordNue said:
Ahahaha this is fucking retarded. Man I'm glad I quit when I did or I would have been banned for calling the people who bought it retarded.
they are aren't they? seriously get in an accident with that thing BOOM you lost your fun. Now that I think about it what happens when your account is banned and you bought this?
I'd argue that if you get into an accident with any car that it was probably retarded. And why..exactly would your account be banned?

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
HA! And so many people were complaining about the price of the MW2 map pack at $15! I don't really understand...?

Tehlanna TPX

Mar 23, 2010
25 bucks is pretty cheap for a mount that is BoA. I'm more than glad I let my husband talk me into getting it.

I don't get all the whining in regards to people spending money on virtual 'goods'. It's their money.. wtf do you care? And while we're at it... where is all the freaking out about 'forced spending' coming from? It's a mount... an accessory... nothing that effects gameplay....really.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
If i have enough money by the end of the week im gonna get it, i mean its the first mount that u can ride anywhere. and its avalible on all characters upon purchase, what im getting at is £17 to never have to pay for any mount even again.

If u read the discription on the website it actualy says when summoned it summons as the highest lvl riding skill avalible, so by I guess they mean that when u summon it in old world it will appear as a normal land mount and when u sommon it in a flyable area it will summon as a flying mount.

So Yes im gonna get it.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
LordNue said:
not even microsoft would charge 10 dollars for is just ridiculous.
Implying Microsoft does not have a 42% fail rate on the 360 and is constantly charging consumers for their(microsofts) own mistakes.

Pilkingtube

Edible
Mar 24, 2010
I thought Blizzard said they would ~never~ add any paid dlc or microtransactions to their game?
Oh well, yay for Activision's influence I guess.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
i think i would be upset if i was playing. now, if they made it possible to get near end game or something, i would not be upset.

ionveau

Nov 22, 2009
Jaded Scribe said:
LordNue said:
Jaded Scribe said:
LordNue said:
I love judgmental jerks like you.

You have spent $25 on something the rest of us would laugh at you for. No need to rag other people for how they choose to spend their money.
Except I would never feel the need to defend my retarded spending choices on a forum and cry that people who think it's stupid are judgmental jerks.
Laughing at you is far different from crying. And I haven't defended anything. I simply said that I was going to buy it, and pointed out that you clearly have issues if you feel the need to make fun of how other people spend their money.

But go ahead and keep trolling. Gives me something to break up the tedium of my evening :)
If you like things that make you happy for a short time go for it, as long as you think its worth it get it.

My opinion is MMO rpgs suck away your time,money now they suck away your money faster then before

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
Pilkingtube said:
I thought Blizzard said they would ~never~ add any paid dlc or microtransactions to their game?
Oh well, yay for Activision's influence I guess.
humm I think I made a topic about this a while back. And yea I remember them saying they wouldn't ether.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Imbgoin to start by sayin that it's a beautiful mount // The modeling omn this one is some of the best intake for any of the mounts // Now whether or not I will pay $25 (about ?17) for it is another matter all together, but only time will tell

Also just on a side note, there is a unicorn mount in game // You get it if a friend joins with a code you give him

-M

jacx

Feb 20, 2010
its fine let the mass retards who cant get protodrakes or invincible waste thier money

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
Jiraiya72 said:
ninjajoeman said:
Jiraiya72 said:
LordNue said:
I'd argue that if you get into an accident with any car that it was probably retarded. And why..exactly would your account be banned?
you were driving to fast while playing wow while running from the cops...
or you reskin your mount to a Lamborghini.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
I definitely want this. Alas, the inordinately long waiting queue means I'll have to wait a month before being able to properly purchase this.

dochmbi

Sep 15, 2008
It probably doesn't cost them very much to design and implement mounts, what if they offered a whole range of them, from 25$ to 2000$, the market is there for high priced virtual goods after all.

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Wow, this is interesting o~O! I have a friend who loved WoW because they didn't have a cash shop (as is the business model in most FTP online games). I do wonder what he is going to say now XD. Still the mount looks really cool, if I was still playing WoW I would have bought it ;). Thanks for the information!

Poofs

Nov 16, 2009
Thats not a waste of money
it goes to a good cause
and it is awesome
also if you dont like it dont buy it