30,000 Users Cut From Dating Site Because They Were "Ugly"

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
Woodsey said:
The Great JT said:
I vote we kill anyone registered with Beautifulpeople.com (not counting the 30,000 that signed up because of that virus). They deserve it.
Just because we're prettier than you?
you ain't fooling anybody

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
I just love my country. Next thing we'll round up ugly people in "beauty camps" to get rid.. I mean improve them.

PiercisionBass

Apr 1, 2010
To quote Frank Zappa:

"I have an important message to deliver to all the cute people all over the world. If you're out there and you're cute, maybe you're beautiful. I just want to tell you somethin' ? there's more of us UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS than you are, hey-y, so watch out."

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
If it's an exclusive dating site for people who deem themselves "beautiful", don't you think they would be "beautiful" enough to find someone out in the real world? Of course that would mean they are at risk of seeing the ugly peons of the world! Dog forbid. It's probably just full of predators using fake photos anyway.

The whole virus thing sounds like a publicity stunt too. If you were going to send a virus to a dating website surely it would be to get user information and steal credit card details rather than to let people sign up indiscriminantly? Plus if they screen people for beauty how would a virus affect that, did they reprogramme a HAL 9000 into a 'hot-or-not' super computer rather than judging people by eye? The effort seems a bit odd, going to all this trouble to get "beatiful" people to find out about your site when they will be too busy looking at themselves in mirrors.

More words here!

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
endnuen said:
I just love my country. Next thing we'll round up ugly people in "beauty camps" to get rid.. I mean improve them.
You can't improve ugly, some people are just doomed to be less than human.

Apr 28, 2008
Meh. Bunch of shallow people on a shallow site. Don't care too much.

Woodsey said:
Cousin_IT said:
Woodsey said:
The Great JT said:
I vote we kill anyone registered with Beautifulpeople.com (not counting the 30,000 that signed up because of that virus). They deserve it.
Just because we're prettier than you?
you ain't fooling anybody
*cries into pillow*
It's ok. I think your pretty.

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
twm1709 said:
I guess the shallowpeople.com domain was taken
Hehehe, nice one. ^.^

Besides that: let the shallow idiots just meet the other shallow idiots.
I mean seriously, an all out shallow pairing won't end in anyone happy at all. X-P

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Bwah ha ha! I don't know which is funnier, that this site is real or the possibility that this news story is accurate and that actually happened, counseling hotline and all - both are just so darn funny!

PxDn Ninja

Jan 30, 2008
The Great JT said:
A: I don't agree with this. If those people want to be in that group, all power to them. It is rediculous, but whatever. It's their money.

B: Why not count the 30k kicked out? Just because they failed to meet the requirements of the site, they still felt they would be accepted (why apply otherwise), so they are of the same mindset as the actual members.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
There was a thread about this kicking around yesterday, so Im just gonna repost what I put in that one here-

"No, not everyone is beautiful, the site stated it was for "beautiful people".

Some people are more attractive than others, just a fact in life, getting pissy about is a bit silly IMO."

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Togs said:
There was a thread about this kicking around yesterday, so Im just gonna repost what I put in that one here-

"No, not everyone is beautiful, the site stated it was for "beautiful people".

Some people are more attractive than others, just a fact in life, getting pissy about is a bit silly IMO."
^this. It's not like there's a requirement for us (uglies) to stop breathing or what have you.

The Bandit

Feb 5, 2008
Why would beautiful people need an online dating service? Online dating is for ugly people and people over fifty.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I've got my shotgun in my backpack full of snickers. What i'm going to do, is i'm going to kill every member, then shove a snikers bar in their dead mouth. Anyone want to join? I kid, but seriously, this is wrong. We need a Lulzsec intervention immediatley.