8th grade Girls Attack/Strip 11-Year-Old Boy

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
PEOPLE! Stop linking threads from 4chan... like you never used the site before.

OT: Seriously? No arrest on these 3 girls? Atleast they should get charged for assault on that poor little boy.

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
fucking double standards much? boys did this: SEXUAL HARRASMENT/ RAPE
girls do this: harmless prank

still shows the sexism in our society: boys are the only ones who can sexually harrass/bully while girls are just doing silly pranks!

Arctarus'sCookie

May 9, 2011
viranimus said:
Yes its a sad state of affairs of how gender biased we are. Because yes if it was 3 13 year old boys stripping an 11 year old girl in the US we would try to have them tried as adults. But because its the other way around, The parent doesnt want to press charges.
^this.

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
A bully is a bully. And those girls are rotten little bullies and should be treated as such.

Also, it mystifies me that the victim's mom is wimping out on this.

jimpy

Aug 8, 2010
Bags159 said:
In before "girls will be girls" or "it was just some harmless fooling around" or "but if you persecute them their lives will be ruined!". To the last one, I ask; the boy's isn't? I can't imagine him wanting to show his face in school if the video goes viral.

I'm all for an eye for an eye in situations like this. The same thing should be done to them; see how they like it.
Please tell me you are not serious about that comment.

jimpy

Aug 8, 2010
Has anyone ever considered that the mother wants to forgive them and help these girls.

jimpy

Aug 8, 2010
KnowYourOnion said:
ninja51 said:
Im not condoneing this, its stupid as fuck and pointless, but there is a culture of revenge that strongly exists, and I hate it. Like I said, if the boy is fine, then the story is done and over with. What upsets me is there is undoubtably a double standard that exists and boys WOULD feel the sting of that revenge.

The most noteworthy thing about this story is it brings to light that double standard and shows just how craved for revenge some people are.
It's not revenge to try and bring the weight of the law against someone who has obviously wronged you in a fairly serious way!
That is revenge. Whether or not it is justified is the question, but its still revenge.

LordSaai

May 12, 2011
It may be wrong, but if I were that boy's older brother, I sure as hell would know what I'd be doing once I see those girls at school. And that boy's mother? Seriously, press the friggin' charges already. Cut the sexistic bullshit already. If three boys would be doing that to a girl, their asses would've been on the wall for all to see.

RicoGrey

Oct 27, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Double standards are a beautiful thing... I'd hate to be the boys father though.

"Dad, girls caught me and stripped me down naked!"

"..."
That actually sounds awesome, I would be quite proud of my son.

Seriously though, the reason this is not as bad as three boys doing it, is because 3 boys would be intending to gang rape the girl, where as these girls do not intend to rape the boy.

With that being said, it is still disgusting, bullying is a fact of life, but this action is so heinous, it does require intervention.

sora91111

Dec 10, 2010
Seriously WTH. Who enen thinks to do that stuff. Thes girls should be tried because I doubt many thirteen year olds would think of this.

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
I'd press charges and sue in a minute, and I'm sure I'd win--there's not much of a case to argue there especially with the video. Call me a terrible person, but I'd be happy if it ruined those girl's and family's lives for the next 25-50 years, IMO, they all easily deserve it. The fact is, if 13-year-old boys had done this, they'd all be tried as adults, and put on the sex offender registry for all of time. Why should these disgusting little b*tches be treated any different? They shouldn't, just another prime example of the massive double-standards in our country. The world would be a better place if decent people just stood up for themselves... that boy's mother's passiveness makes me sick.

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
RicoGrey said:
That actually sounds awesome, I would be quite proud of my son.

Seriously though, the reason this is not as bad as three boys doing it, is because 3 boys would be intending to gang rape the girl, where as these girls do not intend to rape the boy.

With that being said, it is still disgusting, bullying is a fact of life, but this action is so heinous, it does require intervention.
No, bullying is not "a fact of life." It'd probably happen a lot less often if there was less apathy towards it. And I wouldn't rule out there being some sort of sexual-harassment intent here.

However, we seem to be in agreement that regardless of what these girls' intent was, there do need to be some sort of consequences.

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
jimpy said:
KnowYourOnion said:
ninja51 said:
Im not condoneing this, its stupid as fuck and pointless, but there is a culture of revenge that strongly exists, and I hate it. Like I said, if the boy is fine, then the story is done and over with. What upsets me is there is undoubtably a double standard that exists and boys WOULD feel the sting of that revenge.

The most noteworthy thing about this story is it brings to light that double standard and shows just how craved for revenge some people are.
It's not revenge to try and bring the weight of the law against someone who has obviously wronged you in a fairly serious way!
That is revenge. Whether or not it is justified is the question, but its still revenge.
So I assume you'd just let your child suck it up if this happened to them? Tell them the girls "need help" and left him to his own devices? Parent of the year you'd be. The law is there for a reason, to make "revenge cultures" go through official means. When something as clearly and blatantly wrong as this happens, I feel its irresponsible not to react. What kind of message does passivity send? Not one I'd want to broadcast.

dangdiggityderek

Aug 8, 2009
The school can't punish the girls for events off school grounds? I find that very odd because most schools have the right for expelling students for what they say on Facebook. Plus people at my school have been disciplined for fights that have happened inside there own houses.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
*sigh*
We can never just admit that this action is wrong and move on, can we? We have to make a big deal about the fact that this was a boy being bullied by girls and go on about how 'evil women have it better than us' or 'we males are oppressed' or 'eat your vegetables or the feminists while come and get you in the night!'

Christ sake guys. What happened here is awful and shameless and cruel and a far cry to suggest that women are just as capable of comitting violent crimes as men are, but can we please stop with the angry accusations of injustice? Given how many acts of violence against women manage to go unchecked and unchallenged (the fact that Charlie Sheen isn't in prison for repeated acts of domestic abuse and threats and is instead still doing quite well is a good place to start), I think we can just admit that our society tends to have trouble clearing up problems and crimes regardless of the gender involved.

Look guys, I agree that this is an injustice. I just don't think we are yet at the point where we get to start claiming that we males are the victimized gender.

In any case, the person that ought to be blamed is the boy's mother. She should press charges, he was an eleven year old who was accosted by three people and stripped publicly while they filmed it. It sounds like they were bullying him very openly and very aggressively and any mother who actually cared about that should have stepped in an pressed charges.

I mean odds are, kids that young (thirteen, barely out of primary school themselves) chances are they wouldn't get particularly vicious sentances but all the same, SOME kind of punishment should be administered. This kind of violent behavior cannot go unpunished, it sends the wrong messages out.

First it encourages other young people to believe that they can get away with pulling this as well. Second it helps plant the image in the head of boys that, again, women get prefferential treatment. It also paints a very, very bad image of the mother herself for not doing anything about it as well as the school that these girls are a part of.

I guess what I'm saying is that this kind of behavior needs to be punished. But just because I agree that this is an awful thing to happen, doesn't mean that I agree with the standard rants against the female gender that threads like these so often inspire.

Dr. Dice Lord

Feb 4, 2010
dangdiggityderek said:
The school can't punish the girls for events off school grounds? I find that very odd because most schools have the right for expelling students for what they say on Facebook. Plus people at my school have been disciplined for fights that have happened inside there own houses.
^ I second this. The school is just trying to avoid a sh*tstorm, I think. By being entirely irresponsible.