A city you would like to see a game set in

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
Jack_Uzi said:
dragonslayer32 said:
Tiswas said:
Anywhere but the US. Nothing against it but it just seems to be over-used. As is Tokyo.

I'd like to see GTA: Isle of Man myself. Or GTA: Royston Vasey (biscuit if you get it.)

And then add some surrounding cities.
surely gta royston vasey would be a local game for local people?
Can I call you guys Dave?
haha they should bring league of gentlemen back, i miss it.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
A Sandbox RPG taking place entirely in Ahnk-Morpork...and of course Death's Cottage (assuming you meet the requirements to get there)

Ahnk-Morpork is an epic fictional city with a LOT going on and a LOT of options for an RPG. Taking the Dragon Age: Origins route, you could choose to start as a tween Wizard starting out in the U.U. Or as a young woman who just come of age and is starting a career with the Seamstress Guild! Many would likely join the Assassin's Guild of course...or Thieves...or The Watch...or the AM Postal Service...I know people have been clamoring for a Discworld MMO and I think that limiting it to A.M. would be a great starting point. Of course the game I envision is single-player >.> and allows you to enter every building via all of it's doors, windows, sewer-drains, etc...

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
York, or newcastle or manchester. The cities oop north need more loving from the games industry. Hell, a leeds based gaming company helped make worms.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
Scobie said:
Hong Kong. Very exotic and cosmopolitan. And conveniently enough . . . [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Crime:_Hong_Kong]
Yeah Hong Kong would be awesome! Although I'm slightly biased because my family are from there.

I'd also like to see Dubai or London featured in a game.

Ponch

Mar 31, 2010
theaceplaya said:
I'm from Houston, TX, I'd love to see an open world type game set here. I think zipping around Downtown and dodging traffic on I-45 would be awesome. Not to mention punching a hobo along US 59. Always wanted to do that. Anyone else have a favorite city/ area that they'd love to see digitized?
While from a few hours south of you, I second that hobo-punching motion. I'd like to see some love for Texas cityscapes in videogames. Hell, you could do anything with Austin, right? It's pretty frickin' crazy up there.

Snowpact

He is the Walrus
Oct 15, 2008
What about GTA:Moscow? They could make a spin-off later on called 'The Polka of Gay Sergey'

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
Jack_Uzi said:
dragonslayer32 said:
Jack_Uzi said:
dragonslayer32 said:
Tiswas said:
surely gta royston vasey would be a local game for local people?
Can I call you guys Dave?
haha they should bring league of gentlemen back, i miss it.
Yeah, me too. But lot's of people don't know it (as far as I know) or didn't like it because it was too bizarre I guess :S
well i hadnt heard of it til about 3 years ago when my english teacher made our class watch it. i think there was about 4 people (including myself and my teacher) out of a class of about 25 that actually enjoyed it. its a shame, it really was good, some people need a sense of humour.

eastinfecter

Apr 12, 2010
Snowpact said:
What about GTA:Moscow? They could make a spin-off later on called 'The Polka of Gay Sergey'
Don`t forget "The Purged And the Deported"

EcksTeaSea said:
San Francisco, CA. Jumping off the bridge would be awesome.
San Fierro in GTA:SA was based on San Francisco...go and live your dream:D

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Boston would be pretty good in my opinion. Who wouldn't want to run through Fenway park in a shooter? You could use the Green Monster as a sniping spot.

bossfight1

Apr 23, 2009
An open world zombie apocalypse game in BOSTON. I don't think there's ever been a game set in Boston, with the possible exception of sports games.