A Declaration of War

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
My only appreciable talents are surviving nuclear war, subsisting off soap flakes and looking good in a bow tie.
I must remain neutral.
As such, I shall watch your conflict with interest and rise from the rubble to claim the world from you disgusting mammals with your freaky endoskeletons.

johnnyLupine

Nov 19, 2008
El Comandante said:
johnnyLupine said:
You said you had beer right? Let the plundering begin!
Trust me geman Vikings have the best beer, I stole some october booze from those bavarian celts!
With Donar (Thor) on our side even the weather will turn aginst those landlubbers!
You've changed your flags, I see. You're dedicated to the cause of getting all of their ale and mead, time to set sail, with me manning the cannons and you crashing through the waves they don't stand a chance. Meet at Nancy's tavern to drink the spoils?

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if I should put on my Fuu Hououji garb and go neutral feild medic, or grab a tin helmet and hind behind some sandbags.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
T0ad 0f Truth said:
tricky-crazy said:
Wombo combo?

I don't speak esperanto very well, but... the bathrooms are just around the corner on the right. Can't miss 'em

Verstehst du? Das Klo ist gleich um die Ecke!
Was willst du von mir? Ungerechtigkeit sterben Liga abschaum!

Dulce et decorum est pro UNoPF mori!

My weapon of choice is the spear. No, I've never heard of Freud, who is that?

Oct 12, 2011
Windknight said:
Not sure if I should put on my Fuu Hououji garb and go neutral feild medic, or grab a tin helmet and hind behind some sandbags.
Fuu Hououji garb with a tin helmet?

Arise all ye sons of the Crawling Chaos! The fools have fallen to our wiles and fight amongst themselves! The stars are finally right and the followers of the Old Ones shall rejoice at their return!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Wgah'nagl fhtagn!

LostCrusader

Lurker in the shadows
Feb 3, 2011
Sign me up! Death to the forces of united fun.

I guess for a weapon mastery I would have to go with fighting with a spear/polearm like Zhao Yun or Guan Yu. I will need the reach to keep their fun from getting on me.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Y'all know where to find me. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/chat/The-Internet-Bunker]

Because...

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
johnnyLupine said:
Haerthan said:
To all minions of the warring factions:

STOP this madness, we have better enemies to fight: The Aliens.

Which aliens you ask? The ones who can read our minds, the blue alien chicks that want to take over the galaxy. We stop them. They must be stopped. Otherwise we shall fall under Bioware's control and learn to love the ME3 ending. Fight it brothers and sisters, fight for your freedom.y

Edit: I really like swords, especially katanas and broadswords.
Nope. Bugger uniting, if there's going to be a war I'm becoming a pirate. Someone is going to have to crash a ship onto the battlefield and drunkenly swagger in, pistols blazing and it might as well be me. You lads think your safe on land? HA!

also my ship plays this song, that way you can at least die listening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=605NHDqy7R4
Oh hell yea my son. That is an awesome song. I have the band in my collection. 10 bucks says my ship is bigger than yours matey. With cannons and things. oh and Daryl Dixon.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
The Kawaii Champion has come! Fear me, scum of Injustice.

I suggest you curs flee before I'm forced to bring out the dark side of my Kawaii!

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Weebaboos be like:
OMG SWORD ONLINE PRO-TAG IS MASTA SWORAZ-MAHN!

And, I be like:
Guts is, like, wut?

I mean, uh?
What's the topic about again?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I shall do what I normally do when these things pop up...

Redlin5 said:
Y'all know where to find me. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/chat/The-Internet-Bunker]

Because...

There's a chat for that?

The more you know...
Zachary Amaranth said:
Which side represents social justice? As a social justice warrior, I must know!
Hey!

And what about the social justice mage? Or social justice rogue? Hell, even the social justice barbarian? You classist bastard! How DARE you show your bias on class choice and build. How do you sleep?!

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Mercenary available for hire. (Me!)

Will work for muffins. (Take that as you will.)

Can use and withstand aforementioned disturbing industrial music. (Check the avatar.)

Either side can inquire. (Act quickly!)

Until then, will watch the fireworks. (Ooh, pretty!)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
And what about the social justice mage? Or social justice rogue? Hell, even the social justice barbarian? You classist bastard! How DARE you show your bias on class choice and build. How do you sleep?!
I'll have you know, I am a social justice rogue. "warrior" isn't the class name. How conveeeeenient that your mind immediately went to class. Clearly, you are classist yourself! Haha!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Zachary Amaranth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I'll have you know, I am a social justice rogue. "warrior" isn't the class name. How conveeeeenient that your mind immediately went to class. Clearly, you are classist yourself! Haha!
What?!

I will have you know that I am a social justice rogue myself, and I take offense to your accusations! You never stated you stance in class, so what did you expect me to believe? Unless you're trying to dirty the social justice rogue name and bring our whole stance down.

#notallrogues

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
I was really confused, and tried to figure out who was who, in the midst of this insane battlefield. What was at stake here? Why the senseless violence? I tried my best to help the fallen, seeing pastry marks and laser scorches darkening the twisted landscape for miles, the wounded writhing in terror, or amusement...

until I got hit in the face by what I can only assume was some of the most cute little girls anime has to offer...

and , through a moment of weakness, let loose, the 'cats' of war...

May god have mercy on my soul... for free, if it takes more than 30 minutes, of course.

My martial art/weapon would be, if I could find and capture them, to wield a rabid rape-apologist by the collar in one hand, while swinging a shrieking SJW by the ankles in the other! Now THAT'S privilege.

Unsurvivable attacks, really.

I can barely wield them, because I stubbed my baby toe. Once.

The weapons are like proton pack streams, though. NEVER cross them. Y'all know what I mean.

Zachary Amaranth said:
Which side represents social justice? As a social justice warrior, I must know!
Uhhh... Zachary, could I, ummm... could I... wield you?

It'll just be till I pass out from gassy food, I promise.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
What?!

I will have you know that I am a social justice rogue myself, and I take offense to your accusations! You never stated you stance in class, so what did you expect me to believe? Unless you're trying to dirty the social justice rogue name and bring our whole stance down.

#notallrogues
Oh, come on. You're a fake social justice rogue. No true social justice rogue would say such things! Clearly, you're co-opting my label!

#RogueGate

the December King said:
Uhhh... Zachary, could I, ummm... could I... wield you?

It'll just be till I pass out from gassy food, I promise.
You have my blades.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
One warning, the Henchgoats are ready for deployment. Victory confetti has been acquired and set to go. They will bathe in your blood and pepper your rotting carcasses with victory... confetti.
You've been warned.