A Genie and 3 Wishes

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Search Bar. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.85175#1231748]

:D

KaiusCormere

Mar 19, 2009
1. The ability to travel through time and space and take others with me.
2. The ability to instantly cause any object or creature to take the physical form of another object or creature, at my will.
3. To be able to send my thoughts, images, and dreams into the mind of another, and to be able to look into their minds for the same.

Those would be fairly substantially awesome powers. And let's face it, wishing for superpowers can generally get you whatever else you would have wished for. Give a man a fish, he's fed for a day...give a man Aqua-Man's superpowers and then...

Dr Ampersand

Jun 27, 2009
1. The ability to make anyone ooze chocolate, or any other type of sweet or confectionery, out of their eyes and ears at the temperature of my wish though damage only occurs if I desire so.
2. Soul reaping, where I can reap someone's soul and sift through it for the abilities that they posses and I desire which would let me get genie powers. Also I may steal their clothes and blend it into the clothes that I'm currently wearing.
3. Spontaneously imploding anything I want and the small explosion that occurs later leaves a distinct smell of rainbows, kittens, puppies, hugs, rabbits, semen and blood.

Jan 11, 2009
My first 2 same as OPs but then

3) To have an astounding musical talent that will gain me lots of money, that way I have fun making the money and people don't get suspicious. . .

Choppie6

May 8, 2009
1) Ability to control the power to do anything.
2) Power to do anything.
3) For the genie and any beings with power similar to it to be removed from existence, so that no one will ever be able to have these powers again.

Selfish? Evil? I've only just started . . . muhahahahaha!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
1) Time control
2) Laser vision
3) A fucking panther that I could ride on and it will love me forever and kill anyone I don't like and it will be my best friend ever.

Imagine how fucking awesome it would be to shoot lasers out of your eyes while riding on a panther in slow motion.

MisterColeman said:
For those wishing for immortality...

Immortality (from Cracked.com)

Okay, after the first, say, few hundred years, everything's still fine and well. You've seen a few generations of people live and die, and had this happen to your family. Oh well, they were likely douches you could live without anyway at some points. Companionship is companionship, or so you think.

Not so fast: You know how when you were younger (by human terms, a child), an hour seemed like forever to you? As people grow, their brain starts to perceive time differently. An hour feels like less time. Now extend that logic to a year, or a decade, or a century. This means that eventually, you will be completely unable to form relationships with human beings because their lives and deaths will flash past you like a tape on fast-forward. [Even if you don't buy that it gets worse...]

Let's keep going into the future, since you're a sociopathic recluse and think you're still okay with this whole immortality thing. There are so many things that could go wrong with the planet, an asteroid strike, nuclear war, the LHC, but let's assume the planet somehow makes it through all that without being reduced to dust.

Five billion years from now or so, the Sun expands into a red giant. You survive the first roasting, but nothing else does. The Sun eventually rips planet Earth into rubble with gravity. So now there you are floating in outer space, drifting along, or getting a bitching tan at the heart of the Sun so you can pick up some killer alien chicks in the Andromeda galaxy if you ever get there (you won't).

Either way, a few trillion years later, the universe starts to really show its entropy. Every where is the same. No stars, no planets, no black holes, just an empty, cold mass of subatomic particles that can never come together again. And you, floating along in the void. Forever.
Oh man, that makes my stomach hurt.

billybobby

May 19, 2009
1. the ability to make anything i want appear in front of me
2. time control, so the usual, stop time, reverse time, go forward in time, ect
3. 3 more wishes :D
4. the ability to control peoples minds and feelings.
5. shape shift...
6.immortality, but i can end it at my will, and decide like when my immortality starts...dont wanna look 14 forever :D

Emperorpeng

Jun 29, 2009
^^^ And serve others forever?

1)Perfect agility (i.e.: leap from one roof to another, what parkour would look like in low-gravity)
2)Be able to tell/write excellent stories
3)Have a talking penguin pet with my agility

I would be the strangest superhero ever...

Hellion25

May 28, 2008
So there's no restrictions right...

1) There's a girl I like, I think you know where this is going. That's right I want everyone of her boyfriend's killed until she gives up and settle on me. But I don't want to be killed when she does.

2) Millions and millions of pounds please.

3) The ability to dance like those crazy guys from Diversity.

Those are my wishes.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
1. I'd wish to have a map of all the locations of all the other magical lamps and wishing objects in the world so I can monopolize the wish granting industry.

2. The power to completely heal my body completely at will. That way I no longer have to worry about illness, the location of my limbs in regards to the rest of my body, if I brushed my teeth or not and most important "Just how much I drank last night, and how long this damned headache is going to continue"

3. The ability to tell anyone to shut up without making them feel bad about themselves so I can quietly do whatever it was I was doing without being annoyed constantly.
Now excuse me while I return the text messages and IMs I've been ignoring since I started writing this post.

ElTigreSantiago

Apr 23, 2009
1. I wish I had all the benefits of being a Saiyan, but none of the bad things.

2. I wish I knew everything I could ever WANT to know. (Anything from cures to diseases to how to control my dreams. Not anything I would want to forget)

3. I wish I had absolute time control with no limits. Because of wish #2, I would know not to do certain things that would be mistakes, but in the case that I did make a mistake it would be easily reversable.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
First, I'd tell the genie I would be glad to free him if he doesn't twist my wishes (and if he isn't evil)

1. wish I could get whatever I wanted on demand, but only after I confirmed it twice. (technically not more wishes)

2. wish I could know true happiness, so long as he told me about it first.

3. Free the genie.

5dragonlord

Jun 13, 2009
1. to jnow the rules of wishing
2.that the rules of wishing din't exist
3.infinite wishes

best wishes evor

DarkFenix

May 21, 2009
1) immortality and ability to grant it to others/take it away (no aging or ability to die unless wished for)

2) to control time. Pausing it to depants people then resume it again would be rather fun

3) to teleport so that when everyones dead and gone I can explore the universe at a decent pace.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Hmm...

First wish: Immortality and that I always maintain a healthy mental and physical state during my immortality.

Second wish: Make humanity a bit smarter. You know, so we don't have people sticking their dicks in pencil sharpeners and toasters.

Third wish: Demonic powers involving tentacles and super strength, as well as the ability to not die when exposed to a vacuum.

infernovolver said:
1. Immortality
2. A leash
3. The genie becomes my sex slave

<.<
I'm assuming the genie is hot and female?

fezzthemonk

Jun 27, 2009
Wish one:The power to create and control beings of fantasy (i.e. dragons and what not)

Wish two:control and mastery over electricity

Wish three: that in the end i would always win

i wold than summon fairy god parent to do my bidding from than on

Or

Wish 1: Wish to be able to wish for more wish's

Wish 2: Wish fore more wish's