A Movie that you hate that everybody else loves.

pirateninj4

Apr 6, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
Oh god where to start on this one.

pine-apple express
ff7 advent children
tropic thunder

just to name a few.
As sad as this is going to sound, you kind of have to be high to find Pineapple Express good. Well at least I did.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
*Cock's shotgun*

Raise your hand whoever has said they thought these films were crap:

1) The Godfather 1

2) Shawshank Redemption

3) Pulp Fiction

4)The Matrix

5)Mrs Doubtfire

6) Lord of The Rings (seriously how can you complain it is too long when the books are fucking biblical?)

7) Fight Club

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Spiderman 2.
I liked the first one but the second one made him a whiny *****. I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for him but I don't want to see a superhero movie about a superhero who doesn't want to be one.
I didn't even bother seeing the third one.

Kilaknux

Jun 16, 2009
GonzoGamer said:
Spiderman 2.
I liked the first one but the second one made him a whiny *****. I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for him but I don't want to see a superhero movie about a superhero who doesn't want to be one.
Thank God you didn't, it ups the whiny bitchiness to the point of absurdity. Also, Symbiote Night Fever.

SpikeyKittens8

Jun 10, 2009
At the risk of getting shot, Slumdog Millionaire.

I will never look at peanut butter and chocolate in the same way again (they used it in the shit scene.)

Azure Mirage

Feb 6, 2009
twilight- those gay vampires can go ahead and suck the blood out of my balls
napoleon dynamite- A ***** story in a boring town about shit I don't care for
smoking aces- exposition, exposition, shit storm, bullets, the end
shoot em up- clive owen was good in children of man but put a gun in his hand and satin came for his acting
serenity- why was this in theatres? seriously it was a made for si-fi channel with a larger budget
High school(vomit)musical-no; just no...die MTV and anything you support...and Disney...and Nickalodeon or how ever you spell it

Nov 28, 2007
S-Unleashed said:
Wacthman. is shot.
*tosses aside smoking gun*
Cheesebob said:
*Cock's shotgun*

Raise your hand whoever has said they thought these films were crap:

1) The Godfather 1

2) Shawshank Redemption

3) Pulp Fiction

4)The Matrix

5)Mrs Doubtfire

6) Lord of The Rings (seriously how can you complain it is too long when the books are fucking biblical?)

7) Fight Club
I said The Godfather 1. Shoot me, you'll only be killing a man.

Azure Mirage

Feb 6, 2009
and I will probably recieve mixed opinions on this but Cloverfield, who the hell documents this on a handycam when you're trying to run and for the most part I live in New York City and there's cameras on every corner and enough cops and military to rival any army or giant ass monster. Final thought, what the hell was the plot? I had to go to wikipedia for the actual script and it said that there was an unknown monster under central park and was awakened by a oil drilling company and that there was a second one that fell off the shore of coney island WTF

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
AdmiralWolverineLightningbolt said:
aah, that film was amazing
but i saw it with very low expectations so maybe that's why
i thought the acting was amazing though and the characters believable
but meh
Same here. I went into it thinking it'd be just another goofy flick, but I was pleasantly surprised.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Kilaknux said:
GonzoGamer said:
Spiderman 2.
Thank God you didn't, it ups the whiny bitchiness to the point of absurdity. Also, Symbiote Night Fever.
I don't know how they could make the bitchiness worse but yea I heard about the dance scene. Too bad, I always liked Venom.

I'm more partial to fun Superhero/Comic movies; y'know, where they use their superpowers: Hellboys, X Mens (at least the first two), Iron Man, hell Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a masterpiece compared to Spidy 2.
I even like the moody ones if they're cool enough. Like Sin City.

DarkFenix

May 21, 2009
Blair witch project - why would i want to watch a movie about a couple of kids wandering around the bush for hours and see nothing but sticks and a guy standing in the corner before it ends?