A question to women

Ariyura

Oct 18, 2008
Camaranth said:
I am rather well endowed so it really doesn't matter what I wear, people look. I've worn jumpers two sizes too big and people have looked. It doesn't bother me if it is a quick glance, I'll check out peoples physique but there have been a few occasions that have been just shocking.
One in particular, I was standing in the corridor waiting for a class to start and some complete stranger walks the entire length of the hall staring at my chest, he passed less than 30 cm by me and even turns his head back after he has passed. I didn't know whether to humiliate him or slug him one. I ended up just dumbly staring at the guy because I couldn't believe it. It was just really really creepy. Use some discretion please.
I'm in the same situation as you, no matter what I wear, well they're there. When I worked retail I had a lot of customers stare and I had to tell some of them that my face was higher up if they actually wanted to ask me for help.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
sravankb said:
GamerKT said:
Oh, they know. And, if they complain, they're bullshit.

You chose
To expose
This x 1000.

Why do some of them (not all) complain about this? I mean seriously, us men are fairly primitive beasts in terms of things we want. So of course if you expose yourself this way, men will stare. It's a fact of life - get over it.
Quick glances are fine. As a woman who is attracted to women, I will agree that they are pretty much uncontrollable. Continued staring in the middle of a conversation, on the other hand, is more questionable.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Tselis said:
Actually, I don't notice when someone checks out my DD's. I'm married, so I don't think about any other guys like that. I guess I think that since I'm married guys don't look at me anymore. I honestly don't know.
i'll tell you the same thing i told someone else in this thread...

They do.

I promise you, they do.

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
crudus said:
I would hope they catch at least some of them.

I see a lot of people who want to catch you staring at them. I am talking about both male and females.

Camaranth said:
Use some discretion please.
Does it matter if you get caught if you weren't creepy about it?
If you aren't creepy about it, then it can be taken as a compliment or as a bit of fun depending on the crowd.
I don't know, my outlook on this is a little skewed, it depends entirely on the circumstances, normally I just shrug it off.

NeonOranges

Jan 16, 2011
As someone who wears t-shirts all the time because wearing anything more fancy costs more than the $3 I'm willing to spend on clothing I don't really have a problem. That being said, yeah, I have boobs, big whoop, guys wanna take a second or two to look at 'em, fine. Any longer than that's just being rude.

Tselis

Jul 23, 2011
martyrdrebel27 said:
Tselis said:
Actually, I don't notice when someone checks out my DD's. I'm married, so I don't think about any other guys like that. I guess I think that since I'm married guys don't look at me anymore. I honestly don't know.
i'll tell you the same thing i told someone else in this thread...

They do.

I promise you, they do.
My husband does get a little twitchy around other guys when we're out sometimes, so maybe, I guess.

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
This is a very funny thread.
My girlfriend has double (or triple) D cup and she told me I stared (rather creepily) at her breast at our first date. She was a little concerned but things went well nevertheless.
The funny thing is that I didn't even remember staring at her that way. It's not that I don't like to look at boobies or cleavage, but I must have subconciously stared at her breast (for too long) without even noticing.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
I certainly look, although I always try to be discreet. Sometimes though you see a girl that just seems to be able to short circuit your brain... I am pretty sure most guys have had one or two times where they suddenly discovered they had been staring without even realizing it.

Honestly, ladies sometimes it's not our fault! D:

Though I gotta admit I am more curious if the less well endowed girls are aware that they are being checked out. Any girl with a C cup or higher has to be aware she's gonna get looks, but do women with smaller breasts realize that lots of guys are still going to be taking a look?

Sorry if any of that sounds creepy ):

morsus

Oct 31, 2011
SuperMse said:
sravankb said:
GamerKT said:
Oh, they know. And, if they complain, they're bullshit.

You chose
To expose
This x 1000.

Why do some of them (not all) complain about this? I mean seriously, us men are fairly primitive beasts in terms of things we want. So of course if you expose yourself this way, men will stare. It's a fact of life - get over it.
Quick glances are fine. As a woman who is attracted to women, I will agree that they are pretty much uncontrollable. Continued staring in the middle of a conversation, on the other hand, is more questionable.
This exactly, I don't mind glances particularly when I do have them exposed I suppose it's nice to feel attractive in that way. But in saying so I hate blatant staring thats really embarrassing especially when I don't have anything exposed and my boyfriend's father is the one looking. Awkward.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Jarimir said:
I have to wonder how many guys know that a gay man is staring at their crotch and/or noticible muscle definition.
As a straight guy I have to say... I certainly hope so! :D

Although the way you phrased that it sounds like you mean all the time... As if I would be sitting at my computer and just happen to look behind me and there would some guy just standing in my room checking me out.

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
Acrisius said:
Von Strimmer said:
Acrisius said:
They notice guys. I'm pretty sure they notice... =/
Perfect proile picture for the situation methinks.

On topic who doesn't look? Seriously girls look, guys look you cant just repress your entire genetic purpose for being on this planet :/. I look, just very very very very very very very discreetly.
True! :D

Anyway, if they complain about it, you can just say something like "Hey, it's not my fault you're really, really, really, ridiculously good looking."

And then you give them the Blue Steel...
I like the blue steel idea. However I think if you came back with that response you would either get a stare so withering it would kill flowers, or the man mountain boyfriend would throw you through a wall. Not speaking from personal experience or anything...

Completely off-topic/shameful venting: Theres this girl I want to ask out but I am too timid for such a venture. Damn these mental roadblocks!

captcha: issue overnh... no the issue is not overnh :(

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
I notice all the time. I honestly find it funny. Sometimes I will call them out on it if only because watching my friends blush is kind of entertaining. As long as my friends don't stare, I don't usually mind it.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
There actually has been research that shows women check men out more often than men check women out. Women just have better peripheral vision than men do. So they are able to look at men without men noticing, but men get caught all the time. Women also tend to notice the smaller things due to this better peripheral vision, so they see you when you glance down at their breasts and back up.

Women ALWAYS notice.

And the reasoning behind checking out someone is actually ingrained into humans. They do it to find out potential mates.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
martyrdrebel27 said:
(exposition, not really necessary, just my reason why i'm wondering)
i work in a liquor store, and today a girl came in with fairly large breasts with a noticable amount of cleavage exposed. as she walked past, every guy in there immediately looked at her eyes, but for just a second a piece, i watched their eyes glance down and back up. and this isn't the first time i've seen it happen either. and it had me wondering...

How often are women aware that men are looking at your breasts. Whether they're a good friend, or a random stranger, it seems every guy talking to any girl tries to steal a glance at the woman's chest.

do you know this is happening? how do you feel when it does?
im not very well endowed so I wouldnt know :/...I do get the impression somitmes people are nicer too me though, in certain situations

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Eh, personally i do take a quick glance towards the general chest area, also a little further down, you know, waistline. But thats about it, generally, most men and women that do look anywhere are at least not staring the whole time. I'd figure thats really irritating to People.

A Good idea is, focus on the lips when talking, for one, if the Girl, or Guy you are talking to has really nice Lips, it keeps your attention there instead of being diverted by the other assets. Eyes work as well for this. Of course, with sufficient distance you can see the chest anyway without needing to look down at all, so there's that too :3

Generally, i'd myself not notice if anyone really "checked me out" as it were, i wouldnt bother checking for it if they were anyway, unless they get very rude or "grabby" about it.

peruvianskys

Jun 8, 2011
martyrdrebel27 said:
well, as a guy who previously had a 15inch mohawk, i can say that i never really sought anyone's attention, i did it cause that's what i liked, and what i liked to look like. i, of course, knew that i'd then receive attention for it, which i took in stride, i can't be mad at people for noticing something that noticable. but honestly, it wasn't to seek attention. i would have been just as happy had nobody ever even paid it any mind, like it was just a normal everyday thing.
I agree with this. A lot of people have "weird" styles and they don't do it just to get attention, they do it because it looks nice to them. Women exposing cleavage are the same way, for the most part. I think most of them like to see themselves in the mirror and feel good or feel the approval of their peers. Most of my female friends say that they dress the way they do for other women more than men. I agree that it's weird when women dress incredibly provocatively and then complain when people stare, but often it's because they really don't want the approval of men nearly as much as they want to feel good about themselves; it's just that our sexual dynamic makes women feel best when they think men would be attracted to them.