A sad day for the escapist, as we have lost a dear friend

MBergman

Oct 21, 2009
I never knew her, but she was an Escapist. One of us, and I hope she rests in peace forever.

God Bless her!

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Never knew her all that well but...it's always sad when someone dies. Her friends and family have my sympathies.

High Plains Drifter

Sep 4, 2010
Goddammit. Life is not fair; nor is death, so far as I can tell. A car accident. A bloody car accident. What do you call that, eh? What do you call that...

My sympathies, friend. I never knew her, but she certainly seems lovely. A young life cut tragically short; all too common. Tis a sad world we live in.

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
I'm not a regular here and I didn't know Kortney, but someone's life being cut short at just eighteen years old is a terrible tragedy and my deepest condolences go out to her friends and family. I honestly can't imagine losing someone I cared about at such a young age.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
She sounds like one hell of a woman. I can't think of much to say other than that I hope her family and friends are all right.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
My sympathies, I'm sure I'm sure having good friends like youself brought her much joy in life, and that she will find peace in that afterwards.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
I want to give my respects and well wishes, but... I'm really at a loss. You'd think that, after dealing with the deaths of people close to me, I'd be able to offer condolences more easily, but the reality is that, after what I went through, nothing that I can say would ever be enough.

When a fire goes out, whether or not it's before their time, the chill left behind will always remain and nothing that you can say or do will ever make that warmth come again. I want to express what I want to say, but I find myself at a loss for words. I know no words that would adequately express the emotions that I'm feeling now, nor would they be proper consolation for anyone.

NicolasMarinus

Sep 21, 2009
The only right way to die is in your bed from old age. Dying so young is so sad.

My thoughts are with her family.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I'm sorry that I never encountered her posts in her time here. She sounded like a cool person. I wish I could have met her.