Accept Your Quest. Collect The Fallen. Win an XBOX360 or PS3!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I dont get how this damn game works, I click on the fallen badge but I dont get anything, Im not sure how I got the one that I do have

weatherfn

Oct 22, 2008
Eclpsedragon said:
Hmm although I have clicked on badges different from mine, I don't seem to be receiving any more, anybody know why this is?
I think you just get one badge a day by clicking on a fallen you don't yet have. At least, that's how it's been for me.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I've been clicking on different badges, even ones that are the same as mine, and I still haven't received any points or anything. Anyone know why that is?

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I've been clicking on different badges, even ones that are the same as mine, and I still haven't received any points or anything. Anyone know why that is?
Try switching to a different browser. Someone reported Firefox wasn't working for them, but said IE works. I'm using Chrome myself, and it works.

weatherfn

Oct 22, 2008
8bitlove2a03 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Try switching to a different browser. Someone reported Firefox wasn't working for them, but said IE works. I'm using Chrome myself, and it works.
I'm wondering if the new Firefox is causing the problem. I haven't upgraded since some of my add-ons won't work with 5 yet, (And I can be a bit lazy sometimes...) and my Firefox works.

AnarchistAbe

The Original RageQuit Rebel
Sep 10, 2009
8bitlove2a03 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Yeah, Chrome doesnt work for me. IE has been doing just fine (7 at work, and 9 at home)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
8bitlove2a03 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Ok, I'm using Safari with Chrome as secondary source, but I will give that a try, that might be the problem. Very weird.

Thank you!

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
I switched from Safari to Chrome to see if that would do it. So now I get the points and the badges. Frankly, I don't see why this won't work in Safari when that blasted red button works perfectly fine in Safari. It's annoying because now if I want to do this I have to whip out my secondary browser instead of just continuing on my normal browsing habit.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Yeah fuck this contest. It's just another Xbox or PS3 and a game I never really cared about when it was announced. I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND MY DAYS LOOKING FOR BADGES AND NOT HAVING FUN!

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
blakfayt said:
iblis666 said:
damn it this game is going to make me try to catch them all but at least this gives we a very very slim chance to get a ps3
Yeah, I thought so too, then I saw that I've got like 20 and I've been searching for 3 hours now and the leader has near 200, there's no chance in hell you can win unless your willing to sit on the escapist for the ENTIRE duration of the contest.
Yeah,I just gave up,47 is the number I have and if that isn't good enough well I'm not going to go blind trying to win another Xbox or another PS3 along with a game I didn't really care about.

^ The picture is big,which is why I used a spoiler.

Silvertwinn

Jun 22, 2011
So, has anyone figured out just how to improve their scores? I'm still confused. (Mostly about point #3 on the contest rules)

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
Just because people keep getting confused by the way in which they wrote the rules:
-Click a user's badge for the first time, get a point.
-If you've gotten a point by clicking a user's badge, you will not get a point for clicking the rest of their badges.
-Click a badge in the first four days, get that badge (only one per day).
-Click more badges. How many badges? All of them. All of the badges.
-If you have all four of the badges by the last day, and you're on the leader board, you get in the drawing.
-The prize drawing is random.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
weatherfn said:
Eclpsedragon said:
Hmm although I have clicked on badges different from mine, I don't seem to be receiving any more, anybody know why this is?
I think you just get one badge a day by clicking on a fallen you don't yet have. At least, that's how it's been for me.
Well I just started the game yesterday (got my first badge) and the rules said new badges starting on next day, so I will see if I get a new one tomorrow. I sure hope so. I've been clicking on badges different then mine.

The Cake

Nov 15, 2008
weatherfn said:
Eclpsedragon said:
Oddly, I got another badge by "clicking" on mine when trying to move it.

commasplice

Dec 24, 2009
K. Been doing this all day. Finally managed to get my name on the leaderboard. Barely. Psau Mfume (a user who joined today) knocked me off minutes later, overtaking me by three. Now, I'm back on (again, barely), and she's ranked 4th. In the time it took me to get 6 clicks, she got 70. Someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong.

weatherfn

Oct 22, 2008
commasplice said:
Psau's at 3rd and climbing. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to break triple digits ;_;
No kidding! It took me all day yesterday to break 100, and she's at 222 right now... Crazy.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
commasplice said:
Psau's at 3rd and climbing. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to break triple digits ;_;
yeah wtf..... She seems to have be doing something strange. Either she found a loophole or she is just plain cheating. Not to mention the account was made yesterday. Chances that this person are already on the Leaderboard under another name seem pretty high. Does no one else find this the least bit suspicious?