Admit what games you suck at.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Team Fortress 2, kinda. i can't shoot someone in that game with a rocket/shotgun/grenade launcher/pistal/sniper rifle if my life depended on it. thats why I generally stick to Heavy, Engineer, or Pyro

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Suck at? I vary between passable and suck when I play Call of Duty.

I play a passable Team Fortress 2 if the game is running smoothly, but I have to deal with moderately significant to absolute shit frame rates/lag in 90% of my sessions. When that happens, I can't shoot for my life. Since I main Medic, it means everyone dies.
Since it's my brother's computer, the rocket jump command also sets his keyboard to type in Chinese, which lags my computer every time I input a command (I have to quit the game at that point).

I think my BlazBlue game is respectable but sometimes sloppy as hell.

Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer is sloppy. I do blame 35% of my unnecessary deaths to absurdly regular glitches in the game though. Things like Mute not working and Smoke Bomb telling me that it's not loaded when it clearly is. And the only way to reload it is to die, which starts the cooldown from scratch.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Eventhough I love playing the Street Fighter series but I suck at it when I played against my bro (no I don't like getting my ass kicked).

LadyTiamat

Aug 13, 2011
metal gear solid 2 and 4, love the story but i think i died about 70 times each playthrough......

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Most fps games, most rts games (I rock at Red Alert 1 and 2), most strategy games and all rhythm games.
Yeah, all over I suck.

Jul 13, 2010
Starcraft 2 and Dawn of War 2. Only 2 RTS games I've tried the online multiplayer for and I have 1 victory between them.

FIFA 12, but then nearly everyone sucks at it.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Fighting games, and RTS games against other online players. I really suck at those two when playing against other people. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
I'm not very good at Gears of War or League of Legends, but I still play them.
I'm crap at most football/rugby/american-football games.
I used to be crap at racing games and WoW, but I'm good at those two now.
I'm okay at puzzle games and therefore thoroughly enjoy them.
I'm not very good at Skyrim despite completing Oblivion on PC on Hard, Fallout 3 on 360 on Expert & Fallout: NV on 360 on hardcore. I've only just managed to play with the difficulty on normal - I'm ashamed of this as I know the lore & expanded universe like the back of my hand. :'(

Inversely, I'm bored with CoD and getting bored of Halo as I would say I'm in the "9th tier of skill"[footnote]2 under MLG, as MLG isn't a skill but a pathetic lifestyle - assuming there are 10 tiers of skill where tier 5 is a 1.25 k/d and decent objective capability (or equivalent), tier 1 is someone's first few games and tier 10 is god-like with the odd death; and are too moral/lively/humane to become MLG.[/footnote] in both. While CoD never changes enough to make it interesting, the games themselves require minimal usage of the brain therefore fail to become a challenging/fun experience for me (aside for the many many bugs and balance holes). Halo, on the other hand, keeps you thinking throughout almost any online match, unless you're playing against a really shit team. But alas; pointing at things and shooting can only be fun for so long...

sebbe8985

Aug 21, 2011
FIFA and NHL, i dont know what it is but i allways loose, im a top prestige and level cod player who owned battlefield 3 after a day, i can play pretty much any fps or adventure games on veteran, but my 14 year old cousin still runs circle around me in hockey games.
Cant play sportgames for shit and i have played them quiet a lot.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Tekken, or just fighting games in general, I love me some Tekken, its an amazing series but i just dont have the patience or reflexes to do well at it :(

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
Every racing game. Grid, Dirt, Forza, whatever. I crash on every turn, never get the controls right, and frequently find myself going the wrong direction >.>

Fitzcaraldo

Member of three secret societies
Feb 2, 2011
I really suck at the Halo multiplayer. Other FPS's I'm alright at, but I can't play that at all.
Why don't those power-armoured bastards die in a reasonable amount of shots?!

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Shooters, I know you can learn to become a better shooter guy but well lets say that in CS 1.5 my best kill was one when I waited with a silenced hand gun on top of a roof.
You would say "Well you are good at sniping games" nope...

That is why I like RPG's from bethesda if you go snipe either in Skyrim, fallout 3 or NV you get to enjoy some help.

I am just not a person that can walk around a place with a gun and make the 0.0004 second "Who are you, Enemy? Shoot!"

I am much better strategically. Really if you would put a controller in my hand and MW2/MW3. I would make someone very happy with a high score. Not mine though!