Alcohol

Dyme

Nov 18, 2009
theflyingpeanut said:
I'll have a bit, but I'm never getting drunk again.
Yea my brother also said that when they stole his jacket.

And when he lost his glasses.
Twice.

And when he broke into an already closed bar and destroyed two windows in his dumbness. He obviously wanted to continue to partaaaay.

Recently he lost his jacket again. But he learned, and stole someone else's jacket.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
Haseo21 said:
What is your relationship with alcoholic beverages?
I love the username, btw, Haseo is pretty BA...minus the random whiny part after Alkaid disappeared...

OT: Me and Vodka are good friends on the weekends...especially the vodka at my awesome best friend's house!

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
We have yet to meet but my gf is planning for us to go out with it. (are we suppose to personify it?)

AgentDarkmoon

Mar 20, 2010
I don't like the taste, and since drugs don't affect me it does nothing to me. I had to grow a spine and get over my own shyness at parties and learn how to deal with stuff on my own. And all I've ever seen alcohol do is take good people and turn them into things I would never want to associate myself with, and then they ***** and moan the next day that their heads hurt and down the line that their livers are failing (oh but of course they're always so confused about how it could be happening).

I hate it and wish it would leave and never return, to be honest.

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
To explain my relationship with alcohol, I refer everyone reading this to the theme song of Married With Children. Enough said!

TheXRatedDodo

Jan 7, 2009
my relationship with alcohol is up and down like an indecisive hooker, to say the least.

some nights its perfect and everything goes well (but this is fairly rare,) some nights it makes me do very stupid things and have sex with people i'd never usually touch with a barge pole.
just depends on set and setting, like all drugs.
my best experiences with alcohol have been with my 2 closest friends at their flat with some movies, some music and some smoke.
the worst that happens then is one of us passes out and misses the movie.

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
I reinforce the Irish stereotype.

Now, I don't get drunk, mind you, I am very good at holding my liquor. I don't think I've gotten drunk in 12 years. But with the price of beer escalating, I think I'll have to start cutting back soon.

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
I don't mind myself some alcohol, vodka and me ain't the best of mates, no matter how many times I try to befriend him, I always wake up the next morning feeling like someone beat my head in, not remembering much, if any, of the previous night.

Rum/Whiskey/Bourbon/Beer all seem to take to me a bit better though, and I do enjoy them on occasion.

DividedUnity said:
Eh im 16 if that matters in the question
Where the fuck do you go out drinking at 16?

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Wolf-AUS said:
I don't mind myself some alcohol, vodka and me ain't the best of mates, no matter how many times I try to befriend him, I always wake up the next morning feeling like someone beat my head in, not remembering much, if any, of the previous night.

Rum/Whiskey/Bourbon/Beer all seem to take to me a bit better though, and I do enjoy them on occasion.

DividedUnity said:
Bars and clubs. The same places everyone else goes out drinking

Veleste

Mar 27, 2010
I only really enjoy drinking with friends on the odd night out maybe once a month. I don't normally do it at other social events for fear of making a tit of myself as I've seen a good few people do. Being drunk is fun in ways, it makes you euphoric and light headed if done in the right amounts but over all, a rare indulgence.

I don't like the smell or taste of it on other people so I can't imagine I smell or taste petty good to them. It's like cigarettes, I like the smell of them when they're lit but the smell that clings to clothes and the taste they leave in peoples mouths is horrible. So I like the taste of it in my own mouth but not second hand at all.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I'm only 15.....so yeah.

I've drank before, but didn't like the taste of it, much less the effect it had on me.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Someone who I'm glad to see on rare occasions for short times, but who I think is a bad influence on my other friends.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
DividedUnity said:
Wolf-AUS said:

DividedUnity said:

A lot of places do under 18 nights, and if you go out with older friends, they can buy you alcohol and you drink it out of sight of the bartenders. Before I turned 18, that's what I used to do.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
DividedUnity said:
Wolf-AUS said:

DividedUnity said:

A lot of places do under 18 nights, and if you go out with older friends, they can buy you alcohol and you drink it out of sight of the bartenders. Before I turned 18, that's what I used to do.
Not even that. I get served at bars. I have fake ID if I need it but im rarely asked for it. I just dress to make myself look at bit older.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
DividedUnity said:
EmileeElectro said:
DividedUnity said:
Wolf-AUS said:

DividedUnity said:

Not even that. I get served at bars. I have fake ID if I need it but im rarely asked for it. I just dress to make myself look at bit older.
Was going to say, you don't look 16 in your pic.

=/
I'm 18 and get ID'd everywhere. Stupid baby face.

[sub]I do get on buses half price though[/sub]

TheXRatedDodo

Jan 7, 2009
DividedUnity said:
EmileeElectro said:
DividedUnity said:
Wolf-AUS said:

DividedUnity said:

Yeah, that was the key for me when I was 16-17; nice pair of jeans and a stylish shirt rather than my usual death metal band tees.

I'm now 19 and get ID'd everywhere. HA.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
DividedUnity said:
EmileeElectro said:
DividedUnity said:
Wolf-AUS said:

DividedUnity said:

Was going to say, you don't look 16 in your pic.

=/
I'm 18 and get ID'd everywhere. Stupid baby face.

[sub]I do get on buses half price though[/sub]
Well that pic was taken quite a long time ago. I just never bothered getting a better one im not photogenic.

My friend has the same problem as you. Hes 18 but even though he looks quite old in the face hes quite short so he always gets hit for it