Alien asks you to prove humanity is worth saving

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
CarlMinez said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
We give them bacon... Because it's that delicious.
And won't the aliens get even more pissed off when they see our meat industry?
No, because on planet Z#thorx, meat = greatness. They also praise animal abuse.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Bring me all my friends, my family and their families enough female/males to keep the race going and blow up the planet on the condition that they get to teach the children and groom them to their likings as long as each race is viewed as equals

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
I would bellow, "Release the Chuck Norris!"

Seriously, I'd ask them in return, "Why even consider the attempt to destroy us and what makes you think you have the right, or the power, to do so?"

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
Nah

Aliens would probably not distinguish humanity but judge all sentient beings for their behavior, so technically they would see us as cannibals.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
Nah

Aliens would probably not distinguish humanity but judge all sentient beings for their behavior, so technically they would see us as cannibals.
I don't think you're understanding me, they have pets, just like we do, only they're used for brutal entertainment.

Anybody can think they're smarter than somebody else.

IDTheftVictim

Jan 20, 2011
I kill it, CRISIS AVERTED

I suspect the person who made this forum is actually an alien asking the question while trying not to alarm people

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
Nah

I don't think you're understanding me, they have pets, just like we do, only they're used for brutal entertainment.

It was my understanding that these aliens had a concept of moral, and that they are some kind of superior species, so I don't think that's very likely.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
AbundantRedundancy said:
I'd ask, "Who the fuck are you to judge?"
Yeah, thanks for getting us all killed. You just proved your arrogance and jerkishness.

Yeah that's a word.

Tip: Avoid America, the middle east and...Japan...That may make life harder.

DEFINATELY avoid the internet (Except maybe Cracked). And the Church.

Take em to Italy. Show em the Renaissance.

Above all show them the farmers. Australian bush farmers. I know this seems like a way to toot Australia's horn again, but I have never, ever, in all my travels, met such good natured and industrious people, and above all resourceful. they are the gods of duct tape, and the Kings of the Jury Rig. They're the sort of people who can actually learn to use a computer past the age of 30 and master it. Above all, they can fix it when it breaks like any other machine, because they understand that it is a machine and not magic.

Oh oh oh oh oh!

And show them XKCD (And Cracked) and computers, and the people who do such great work.

Humanity has come up with such ingenious solutions to everyday life, and the brilliant smart and social people make up about 80 percent of us. Unfortunately, 90 percent of us don't do our jobs (In the first world) and that's why we get dissillusioned. Meet humanity off shift, doing our hobbies and crafts and BAM...We're brilliant.

I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
"They ain't, oh sure a minority aren't complete bell ends, but the vast majority are. Hey if you want I can put together a list of important people who are total bell ends and thus ideal for dissection. Ideally alive. Lets start with Rupert Murdock..."

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
Nah

It was my understanding that these aliens had a concept of moral, and that they are some kind of superior species, so I don't think that's very likely.
But it was not clarified that they were. I would question any claim that a species can be "morally" superior species-wide.

DeltaWolfson

May 9, 2011
I would start laughing and just tell them too destroy it. We have way to many flaws that are not worth saving.

Udyrfrykte

Jun 16, 2008
I'd show them my peenlor.

That failing.. Start showing stuff we have done? Pyramids, etc. I imagine aliens will think it's "cute", like we think when a kid draws a stick figure.

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
Nah

But it was not clarified that they were. I would question any claim that a species can be "morally" superior species-wide.
Not morally superior, only with a concept of moral. Superior in terms of intelligence or technology, but not morally superior.

Murray Whitwell

Apr 7, 2010
I can't. Perhaps we have our heads jammed too far up our asses to see, but we'd not be deserving of saving. We've performed mass culling to other species for their far less negative impact than our own. We're the most vile species on this planet, and I'm sure an alien race wouldn't care for us enough to be blind to that.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
zehydra said:
CarlMinez said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
Nah

Not morally superior, only with a concept of moral. Superior in terms of intelligence or technology, but not morally superior.
then trying to prove to the Aliens would be no different than proving to Humans.