Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Dark1Elder

May 16, 2011
ummmmmmm..... i don't know how it would work for me, the last game i played was Starcraft 2, so were either perfectly fine cause i used the Terrans, meaning i have the entire Terran army, OR we may be fine, cause the last unit i used before i finished the level was the Thor

Either way i think its gonna be fine

BSCCollateral

Jul 9, 2011
Oh, for God's sake.

Man vs. Wild. I have a stick I used to pin a snake. Bear Grylls, you have betrayed me!

5t3v0

Jan 15, 2011
Dark1Elder said:
5t3v0 said:
A pickaxe... DAMN YOU MINECRAFT!
Was it at least diamond? if its made of diamond you should be okay
The strongest i've been using was an iron one today... and I lost it when I got killed... Gah...

Ganji

Mar 30, 2011
The last game I played was a tower defense, so I guess the ability to build defense towers?

Except I don't have any gold pieces! D:
We're doomed...

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Pharsalus said:
Damn, nothing but a flintlock pistol, a saber, and some vodka.
Use the saber to open the vodka,drink the vodka,then use the pistol to kill yourself.
Problem Solved!

5t3v0

Jan 15, 2011
Dark1Elder said:
5t3v0 said:
Dark1Elder said:
5t3v0 said:
A pickaxe... DAMN YOU MINECRAFT!
Was it at least diamond? if its made of diamond you should be okay
The strongest i've been using was an iron one today... and I lost it when I got killed... Gah...
meh it's only iron, don't worry.
yeah... My friends also changed the server and now we are playing with cheating allowed (we are focused on building atm). So its all good

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Jubbert said:
Fiad said:
Well crap. Last thing I used was my fists in Minecraft. We are all going to die.
Are you kidding me? We can all live underground! And get diamond armor!
Well we would need to punch down a tree and work our way there. Shouldn't take more than a day or two if we are going by Minecraft's standards. Could eventually raise an army.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
A Void Ray counter attack in StarCraft 2. It won the game, and I did have fully loaded carriers as well, so I guess we're okay.

awnman

Dec 21, 2010
meh only a buffalo rifle from red dead redemtion. i could probally hold out for a while but with out back up from you rts guys i might be a gonner

keosegg

Jul 9, 2011
Widow sniper rifle from ME2. Though I think I'll only give myself a broken arm with that weapon.