Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

Faust VIII

Mar 31, 2011
An iron sword in minecraft. I could take a few of those aliens down but eventualy it will break. so unless the invasion force is less than about 30 aliens we're doomed.

Withall

Jan 9, 2010
"Flight Deck: engage targets at will. This is our planet. Tell the fighter pilots to leave nothing but charred remains on the surface when we're done- run sensor boosting protocols and have armor repair crews standby should they be able to break through the shield."

GrymZero

Mar 1, 2010
Well...the last game I played was Dungeon Fighter Online, and the last move I used before logging out was my Soulbender's Awakening...sooo...giant evil ghost whale. I think I might be okay.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
The STAR 5.56 from All Points Bulletin, which basically amounts to a G36. Considering how 5.56x45mm is right up there with .45 ACP, 7.62x39mm, and 9x19mm, in terms of commonness, that's pretty good. So, assuming the aliens aren't immune to bullets and/or death, we'll be fine. And hey, maybe I'll call for backup and the entirety of America's military shows up unexpectedly; because that sure as shit seems to happen a lot in the game.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
Miles000 said:
The starting pistol in S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl....

We're doomed!
We wouldn't be doomed if you played it with the L.U.R.K. mod! A combination of how ruggedly useful the Makarov is and how universally common the 9x18mm round is means you could beat the game with it; when you consider how L.U.R.K. makes the ballistics and gameplay more like other first-person shooters (Actually makes sense, and your weapon can actually shoot where the barrel is pointing, and your enemies are immune to neither death nor bullets, a head shot will any unarmored enemy, and repeated hits to the head will kill any enemy, regardless of health or armor, respectively.).

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Well crap. Last thing I used was my fists in Minecraft. We are all going to die.

Jubbert

Apr 3, 2010
Fiad said:
Well crap. Last thing I used was my fists in Minecraft. We are all going to die.
Are you kidding me? We can all live underground! And get diamond armor!

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
An Evoker, from Persona 3 Portable. Fine, as long as I get to use Orpheus as well. (Yeah, I kinda started over again. Fourth time's the charm.)

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Elija's Advanced LAER, and I was wearing the Gannon Family Tesla Armor. As long as I can repair the weapon we're good.