All you have to do to be considered a cuckold now? Have a job....

Apr 24, 2008
I don't think anything presented suggests that any of this is serious. The only video with even a little substance has a laugh track running all the way through it.

Stop taking the internet so damn seriously. You only get so many hours a day where you're not being "wage-cucked", why spend them shoving your head down this rabbit hole?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Look, let's just establish henceforth that anyone who uses "cuck" in a non-ironic way is a complete fuckknuckle, and treat anything and everything they say within that context. Okay? Okay.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
If anyone actually believes that, just wait ten years and ask them again.

Arrogance never ends well.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Lisker84 said:
I think they're joking, since I'm betting these are the kinds of people who consider Let's Plays to be a real job.
Eh, people who actually make a living doing LPs are usually busier than me, so I'll let them have that at least.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Smithnikov said:
Or should i care what conservatives think? I should be right wing?

Still confused.
Smithnikov said:
How the hell did it get to this people? Help me understand here how I became the enemy of the internet because I got employment...
Mistake one: Caring what NEETS think about you.
Mistake two: Caring what some random assholes on the internet think about you.
Mistake three: Caring what politically-minded assholes think about you.
Mistake four: Caring what ANYONE INCONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR LIFE THINK ABOUT YOU.

Jesus, dude. That you're even posing the questions means you're giving these shit-stains too much credence and control of your day-to-day life.

My advice? Get off the internet for a few days, stop giving a shit about what others think, and go do something you enjoy.[footnote]And, if you can, try to make it productive and/or helpful towards others.[/footnote] You'll grow fewer gray hairs that way.

Saltyk said:
When in doubt, watch Rick and Morty. No matter the question.
Especially if it's surprise-premiere Rick and Morty.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Baffle2 said:
and lets me do things other than sit in a basement drying my wanking sock on a radiator.
Oh Mr lah-di-dah owning his own wank-sock. Some of us have to rent.

Req

May 18, 2012
Don Incognito said:
What in the blue hell is a NEET?
It stands for "Not in Education, Employment og Training". It's basically just a fancy word for a shut-in who does nothing with their life whatsoever. Yes, the idea that anyone would proudly declare themselves one is highly confusing. I'd say the videos are maybe supposed to be sarcastic, but at this point I have no fucking idea.

Don Incognito

Feb 6, 2013
Req said:
Don Incognito said:
What in the blue hell is a NEET?
It stands for "Not in Education, Employment og Training". It's basically just a fancy word for a shut-in who does nothing with their life whatsoever. Yes, the idea that anyone would proudly declare themselves one is highly confusing. I'd say the videos are maybe supposed to be sarcastic, but at this point I have no fucking idea.
So basically what you are telling me is God is dead.

Mar 26, 2008
I totally agree with what VigorMortis said on this one. Why should anyone care what some random idiot on the internet thinks of you or your life.

I know I'm a wage slave, and yeah it sucks in a way but there's not too much I can do about it. It keeps my wife and kids happy and that in turn makes me happy. I'm happy with my life and I don't need anyone else try to tell me I shouldn't be. To quote Pennywise (the band, not the clown) - "Done with yours. I'm living life for me."

Also, are Shakespearean terms making a comeback now? Cuckold, really?

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
WolfThomas said:
Baffle2 said:
and lets me do things other than sit in a basement drying my wanking sock on a radiator.
Oh Mr lah-di-dah owning his own wank-sock. Some of us have to rent.
Poser. True NEET alpha males live in their parents basement! No rent paying for us!

PhoenixMaster

Apr 3, 2017
I swear I never heard of that stupid word "Cuck," before this idiotic election took place. Now its everywhere on the web.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
The Rogue Wolf said:
Look, let's just establish henceforth that anyone who uses "cuck" in a non-ironic way is a complete fuckknuckle, and treat anything and everything they say within that context. Okay? Okay.
I don't think that needs to be established, it's already a known fact.

Lisker84

Apr 2, 2017
Well now you people have a new one to learn, cuckservative. I guess it's a guy who likes to discuss the merits of smaller government with a guy who's fucking his wife.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Vigormortis said:
Mistake one: Caring what NEETS think about you.
Mistake two: Caring what some random assholes on the internet think about you.
Mistake three: Caring what politically-minded assholes think about you.
Mistake four: Caring what ANYONE INCONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR LIFE THINK ABOUT YOU.

Jesus, dude. That you're even posing the questions means you're giving these shit-stains too much credence and control of your day-to-day life.

My advice? Get off the internet for a few days, stop giving a shit about what others think, and go do something you enjoy.[footnote]And, if you can, try to make it productive and/or helpful towards others.[/footnote] You'll grow fewer gray hairs that way.

Nope. Can't do that anymore. I'm not allowed to like anything.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Smithnikov said:
So. Yet another divide in society, and this one baffles me to the core.

Now it's Wages vs NEETs.

And apparently those of us who are wage earners and actually have a job, are the evil SJW cuckolds in this fight.

How the hell did it get to this people? Help me understand here how I became the enemy of the internet because I got employment...
A faction of the population sneering at those who work a regular job isn't a new thing man. It's been around for decades at least, probably longer. The beetnik culture loved to talk down to the "working class", and embraced just fucking around and doing shit. The hippy culture did it too, though I think they probably did it with less hostility and shit talking. The term "working for The Man" has been around for a looooong time. I mean, you can probably find them in every generation to some degree, going back centuries I bet. It's just the internet makes asshats more widely distributed, so it looks like there is some kind of new trend or whatever.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
WTF is a "cuckold?" Hang on...
*googles*
So having a job makes me the husband of an unfaithful wife? What??