Alt+Escape: Super Mario Crossover

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Super Mario Crossover

Because you've always wanted to see if Mega Man and Simon Belmont could take on Bowser. Don't lie.

Read Full Article

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
YAY! Samus!

Metroid. Nintendo's most consistently under-rated series.

Although...she can't shoot a Goomba until No-Suit mode...

KdS_22

Bada Bing! Wit' A Pipe!
Dec 9, 2009
I loved it if only for the fact that I could play as Samus and power her up to non-armor mode ^_^

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
they're all overpowered to play mario levels (except mario).

Still cool little game.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
I'm still of the opinion that Bill is more OP than Mega Man. I mean, c'mon, look at his attack area with a fire flower. It's insane!

warbaloon

Aug 11, 2009
needs more super metroid samus
also the total lack of mushrooms in world 8 makes it incredibly hard
...and starman should give me screw attack

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
The physics are a bit off. Super and 1-UP Mushrooms tend to get stuck on different paths than they would in the original game. >_>

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
It is fun, though trying to go anybody but Megaman in a basic form cases problems. He is the only character that can shoot while moving and the only character that can hit enemies while standing up. Everybody else that shoots is to tall and shoots over the standard goombas. Bill can go prone, but Samus can't do jack until she gets a fire flower. Simon's control, which were stiff in the original game, makes simple things like jumping onto a jump pad really hard. Mario... well, why would we play as him for the billionth time already? And Link... he is actually alright, but his attack has as much range as a toothpick.

Horribro

Apr 4, 2010
I don't know why you guys don't like Bill, he's awesome, besides the jumping. I didn't really like Megaman, and Simon was just ridiculous. Link was awful too. And it was hard for me to kill things with Samus.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Nice idea for a game but the walking speed is painfuly slow. It really gives a nice feeling again playing with Mario after you tried the other ones. He can run so he's the best, by far.

Onyx Oblivion said:
YAY! Samus!

Metroid. Nintendo's most consistently under-rated series.

Although...she can't shoot a Goomba until No-Suit mode...
Under-rated? Say what?

Your bound to get Metroid and Super Metroid on every single Top 10 best NES and SNES games list ever. Usually they take NR.1-3.

From what I heard the Gamecube Metroids are also supposed to be the best games on that system. They certainly have more acclaim than Mario Sunshine.