And now I just dont know anymore. Bus monitor gets harassed.

Humble Grapefruit

Jun 17, 2011
I couldn't even finish the video. It's disgusting. This is one of my greatest fears, is not being able to properly raise my children and having this grow up.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
nuba km said:
Ultratwinkie said:
John Daigle said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Guys. I have some news for you.

Since this was posted on facebook, they had their info posted real quick.

The internet now has their phone numbers and their names. It will be short work until they have the rest of their info.

These dumbshits didn't think posting this on facebook, a stockpile of all your information, was a bad idea.

So now not only did she get 100k, but those assholes will receive the Jesse Slaughter treatment.

They will basically be attacked on the internet, attacked in real life, and the info of their family will be hacked too. Bank accounts being emptied, Facebook being hacked, real life harassment, etc. The most unimaginable torture you will have to endure for the rest of your life because your info will be in the public eye.

EDIT: Guys, this is big. 4Chan has just formed a group called "Avenging the bus monitor." It really is going to be the end for these boys.
I don't post often, but I just have to say...Justice is served. Granted, attacking the parents bank accounts is a bit too far, but that's 4chan for you, either an all out attack or nothing.
The best part is the kids are so afraid they had to get police officers to sit outside their houses. They can't even leave their home.
that news has made my day, I always love when the asshats in my generation get thought about consequences, as those are the only way to make not nice people act nice.
I'm laughing so hard. They don't deserve it, but it sure is fun to see people I couldn't care less about due to them being little shits getting the internets version of overkill. It just makes me smile.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
What's that, a school bus? since all I hear are teenager voices and the video says "Bus monitor" I'm guessing I'm not mistaken.

What I'm trying to say here is, come on! those kids grew up in a priviliged country with a relatively easy life with no many challenges. Why would you do that to an old lady? what do you get for it? that's no way to treat a human being, I remember that I pranked teachers in high school years ago, but not emotionally harrasing them, and by the end of the day we were all friendly to each other (but I think the former is because of the place I grew up).

You go on a bus with ac installed on it, you're being protected on the way to your home, and when you arrive you have food on your table and a roof to shelter you. You don't have to worry about anything else.
And still, kids act like that? holy fuck, I think you guys should start some cultural exchange. Naughty kids like that get sent to my country and we send you guys, some of our (few) well behaved ones. It would be swell! you would get hard working individuals with well manners, and in the meantime we would teach your kids the basics of humility.
Having daily blackouts, rampant crime, paranoia, being supressed by the goverment, not having a stable economy... all that teaches you a good deal of humility, a thing this kids obviously don't have.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
TheDrunkNinja said:
I'd just like to point out how there are a lot of people who are taking personal offense to the OP's "The current generation is full of self-entitled little shits" comment and decided to follow up on it by essentially saying something to the effect of "Well, screw you too, buddy!"

What I find funny is in the 60-something comments in this thread, nobody has actually garnered a defense on how the current generation isn't full of self-entitled little shits.

Make your case first, guys. Just a thought.
That's impossible to prove one way or the other. Saying that "No guys, this current generation isn't full of self-entitled little shits." is just as fucking stupid as saying "This whole generation is full of self-entitled little shits."

Classifying a generation, which is full of millions of different people, as one specific thing or another is the dumbest thing ever.

And also....
Ultratwinkie said:
Guys. I have some news for you.

Since this was posted on facebook, they had their info posted real quick.

The internet now has their phone numbers and their names. It will be short work until they have the rest of their info.

These dumbshits didn't think posting this on facebook, a stockpile of all your information, was a bad idea.

So now not only did she get 100k, but those assholes will receive the Jesse Slaughter treatment.

They will basically be attacked on the internet, attacked in real life, and the info of their family will be hacked too. Bank accounts being emptied, Facebook being hacked, real life harassment, etc. The most unimaginable torture you will have to endure for the rest of your life because your info will be in the public eye.

EDIT: Guys, this is big. 4Chan has just formed a group called "Avenging the bus monitor." It really is going to be the end for these boys.

EDIT 2:

Okay, I found out the school district itself AND POLICE are looking into this. A full investigation will be under way. These kids are most likely looking at expulsion, which under US law would effectively bar them from an entire year of normal school. If they do get into a school, it WILL be a options school. These include Community day schools and continuation schools. So what does this mean? These little shits will be sent to a school specifically designed to be full of gang members, violent teens, and just plain dangerous kids. Most if not all of these teens have committed ACTUAL CRIMES. Its like Juvenile hall.

So basically these little shits wont last a day in that environment, let alone a year. This isn't considering the option that they may be barred from the district for life, which would make them middle school drop outs.

The internet, the police, and the entire school district is coming down on these kids. They can't leave their own home for fear of retaliation.
[HEADING=3]ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?[/HEADING]

In what world do these kids deserve to have their lives threatened and fearful that if they step outside, they'll be killed. What about their parents? Why do they deserve to lose their entire life's savings because their kids said some hurtful words? Yes, the kids are little chickenshits, yes how they acted was horrible, and yes they deserve to be punished. But no! They don't deserve any punishment besides being grounded and suspended for a little bit. They most certainly don't deserve to be killed or attacked or anything along those lines.

Fucking A the internet can suck. This "vigilante justice" is absolutely horseshit and everyone involved in threatening these kids should be fucking ashamed of themselves and the fact that what they're doing is no better (and probably worse) than what the kids did

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
Clearing the Eye said:
Supertegwyn said:
If my child did that, I would beat them to a pulp.

That is disgusting, and those little shits need a fist in their face.
You'd psychical abuse someone because they verbally abused another? Hypocrisy isn't a good thing and neither is hurting people. You're no better than the children that harassed the poor woman if you believe violence is the solution.

OT: I saw this on the news. Quite sad. But I think this also demonstrates the better side of humanity; that fund to give her a holiday has received much more support than the number of people who bullied her. It's another case of the vocal minority attempting to overshadow the better majority - but it shan't happen! :D
Somebody didn't get the point. And no, I wouldn't psychical hurt somebody, I think the word you are looking for is physically.

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Supertegwyn said:
Clearing the Eye said:
Supertegwyn said:
If my child did that, I would beat them to a pulp.

That is disgusting, and those little shits need a fist in their face.
You'd psychical abuse someone because they verbally abused another? Hypocrisy isn't a good thing and neither is hurting people. You're no better than the children that harassed the poor woman if you believe violence is the solution.

OT: I saw this on the news. Quite sad. But I think this also demonstrates the better side of humanity; that fund to give her a holiday has received much more support than the number of people who bullied her. It's another case of the vocal minority attempting to overshadow the better majority - but it shan't happen! :D
Somebody didn't get the point. And no, I wouldn't psychical hurt somebody, I think the word you are looking for is physically.
What was the point? You said you would beat your child to a pulp if they behaved as those children did. Your reaction to verbal abuse is to cause physical harm to someone--as if that's any better than the crime you seek to punish. A rather childish and brutish attitude. Certainly unfit for developed society.

If we're correcting English, you started a sentence with "And."

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I think it's both awesome that the old woman is getting what essentially is her retirement package...

...and that those little piles of redundant protoplasm will live the rest of their lives with the consequence of their actions hanging over their heads; and, if they somehow manage to die because of said actions...well...

[HEADING=1]He's an idiot. He's dead. Good! We lost a moron? Fucking celebrate. There's one less moron in the world.[/HEADING]

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Okay, maybe a police investigation is a bit much... why not just let their parents get involved. It's their job anyway. Just sayin'.

Captcha: basket case

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
Well I agree this is unacceptable and the little fucker should be dealt with in a manner most fitting but I don't think it's fair to generalize instances like these as an entire generation. People have negative feelings about younger generations because the shit younger people do can now be put on the internet and often is. Up until like 2003 there really wasn't any way to share stupidity with the world but now that there is, people share it like there's no tomorrow and it gives younger people a bad image.

Naranja797

Oct 3, 2011
Jesus FUCK that is terrible. I know some shit people, but this is just being an ass for no reason. If she bitched at you for no reason, sure you'd say things like that around your friends, but you don't just harass the person for no reason.
Also, I just want to say that pretty much all kids are "Self Entitled Little Shits", just in a different way in each generation.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Is this how the world works now? "Get insulted/harassed and get loads of money for it"?

Righto, I'm off to sit with a bunch of pricks on a bus until they insult me then I'll tell my tragic story to the internet.

Don't get me wrong now, the kids are absolute wankers and deserve whatever they get but this is hardly a unique or isolated incident. Just a nice sob story for the media to run for a little bit.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Lionsfan said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
I'd just like to point out how there are a lot of people who are taking personal offense to the OP's "The current generation is full of self-entitled little shits" comment and decided to follow up on it by essentially saying something to the effect of "Well, screw you too, buddy!"

What I find funny is in the 60-something comments in this thread, nobody has actually garnered a defense on how the current generation isn't full of self-entitled little shits.

Make your case first, guys. Just a thought.
That's impossible to prove one way or the other. Saying that "No guys, this current generation isn't full of self-entitled little shits." is just as fucking stupid as saying "This whole generation is full of self-entitled little shits."

Classifying a generation, which is full of millions of different people, as one specific thing or another is the dumbest thing ever.
Ah, but they can defend themselves can they not?

I just thought it was funny. OP calls generalizes the current generation of kids to being self-entitled little shits, essentially saying they're all a bunch of assholes.

How do the people who take offense to this respond? They're defense to this amounts to a big "FUCK YOU, BUDDY!" like most assholes respond when they are insulted. That's what I found funny.

I haven't check this thread in a few days, but when I had, I did not see anyone try to say anything along the lines of "Well, I'm not a self-entitled little shit" or "I'm a part of this generation, and I would never do what these kids did" or anything else that might distinguish themselves from that insulting assessment of kids in the current generation.

You see what I was saying?

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Seriously people? Are we really that surprised that a bunch on 9-14 year olds are being a bunch of assholes? Do you not remember that age? I was a little asshole and more than likely you were too.

Yes, these kids do deserve punishment for their actions because they were being disrespectful bastards. Yes, this lady deserves an apology and some sort of compensation because she did not deserve the treatment she got from those kids.

These kids do not deserve the backlash they are getting. The death threats on both them and their families is terrible, and if you are making those threats you are just as bad as they are.

To the parents of these children though,

I don't care how you punish your child, but you had better take them to this lady's house and have them apologize. Personally, if that was my child, not only would I make them apologize but I would have them do her a favour, such as cleaning up her yard or helping her clean up the house.

She did not deserve the treatment she got, and it's pretty obvious that your child does not know how to respect their elders. You might want to rethink your parenting techniques because you may be raising a little asshole that never changes.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
TheDrunkNinja said:
Lionsfan said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
snip

I just thought it was funny. OP calls generalizes the current generation of kids to being self-entitled little shits, essentially saying they're all a bunch of assholes.

How do the people who take offense to this respond? They're defense to this amounts to a big "FUCK YOU, BUDDY!" like most assholes respond when they are insulted. That's what I found funny.

I haven't check this thread in a few days, but when I had, I did not see anyone try to say anything along the lines of "Well, I'm not a self-entitled little shit" or "I'm a part of this generation, and I would never do what these kids did" or anything else that might distinguish themselves from that insulting assessment of kids in the current generation.

I'm 17, so I think I'm still part of 'this' generation (right? I'm not old right? RIGHT??).

Either way, I'll defend myself.

I don't think I'm a self-entitled shit, even though I have more then enough reasons to be. I mean, my family is better off than some (then again I live in a small town so that's not saying much), I can afford most gaming consoles, I have a cell and a laptop. Shit, I even get to travel to exotic places at least once a year.

I'll admit, I'm guilty of being a asshole sometimes. I've said some things that have been cruel, I've done mean things and sometimes I'm just a terrible being.

What makes me different from those kids though? I would never even think of insulting a stranger, especially an elder. I've been taught that you should be polite to everyone you meet, especially your elders. I've been taught that you respect everyone you meet, and even though you may not like it, that's what you do. Why? Because you treat people how you want to be treated.

Do I go out of my way to help people every day? No, but I do, do the little things, like hold open a door, ask if they would like some help, lend a hand etc.

What these kids did was horrible and I'm embarrassed that they're part of my generation, but let's face it. Every generation has a set of terrible people, that can't be helped. But it's up to you to decided whether or not you're going to be like them or a decent human being.

I hope I made a decent defense and if not... well, this is giving me something to do at work, so yay!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I know you covered that this is your generation and all, but I just have to say:

Krion_Vark said:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits.
Just like every other generation of kids.

This shit was going on when I was a teen, too. The major difference is the dumbasses weren't filming it all the time because they didn't have iPhones. Even still, people recorded their antics on camcorders if available (A camcorder is kind of like an iPhone without calling capability, apps, wifi, or media capacities). Still, without broadband and Youtube, these videos didn't make it big.

There were jackasses like this at my school, at my brother's school, at my friends' schools, and I bet at your school. A lot of kids are raging little sociopaths. Nothing has changed. Crap like this happened when my dad was a kid, despite people telling you that back in the olden days kids respected their parents because otherwise they'd get the belt.

Speaking of....

Creator002 said:
Exactly this. It's situations like this that make me think that "the strap" should be brought back into the school systems, but I can see that being abused and it's a no-win situation.
Probably also doesn't hurt that it wouldn't do a damn thing in most circumstances. "In my day," a kid getting whooped for his misdeeds was incredibly likely to pay it forward. At BEST, it might teach them not to post the shit on Youtube, but that's basically the equivalent of ignoring the problem.

Which, being par for he course, I wouldn't be shocked if people really wanted. You know, not for the situation to be addressed, but for them to stop hearing about it so they can pretend the world is all rosie and such.

Corporal punishment is more about the illusion of control, rather than actual control.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
iLazy said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
Lionsfan said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
snip

I'm 17, so I think I'm still part of 'this' generation (right? I'm not old right? RIGHT??).

Either way, I'll defend myself.

I don't think I'm a self-entitled shit, even though I have more then enough reasons to be. I mean, my family is better off than some (then again I live in a small town so that's not saying much), I can afford most gaming consoles, I have a cell and a laptop. Shit, I even get to travel to exotic places at least once a year.

I'll admit, I'm guilty of being a asshole sometimes. I've said some things that have been cruel, I've done mean things and sometimes I'm just a terrible being.

What makes me different from those kids though? I would never even think of insulting a stranger, especially an elder. I've been taught that you should be polite to everyone you meet, especially your elders. I've been taught that you respect everyone you meet, and even though you may not like it, that's what you do. Why? Because you treat people how you want to be treated.

Do I go out of my way to help people every day? No, but I do, do the little things, like hold open a door, ask if they would like some help, lend a hand etc.

What these kids did was horrible and I'm embarrassed that they're part of my generation, but let's face it. Every generation has a set of terrible people, that can't be helped. But it's up to you to decided whether or not you're going to be like them or a decent human being.

I hope I made a decent defense and if not... well, this is giving me something to do at work, so yay!
Well done, sir. Well done.

I believe every word, and you've certainly proven yourself to be so much more than most people here have in response to this act of shear stupidity.

You have my respect, fellow current-generation brother.

Captcha: know your rights

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
TheDrunkNinja said:
iLazy said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
Lionsfan said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
snip
snip
snip
Well done, sir. Well done.

I believe every word, and you've certainly proven yourself to be so much more than most people here have in response to this act of shear stupidity.

You have my respect, fellow current-generation brother.

Captcha: know your rights
And you have mine in return Sir Ninja!

I hope you have a pleasant day :D