Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church on Live Talk Show

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
she reminds me of a donkey. a stubborn donkey the brays every time she is shown logic, and stubbornly continues to be asinine. this is not intelligent. this is just fucking stupid. i was more than willing to listen to both sides, but right now it's more like a little child vs maturity.

also, where do these people get off? does it NOT say in the bible...
"ye without sin cast the first stone"
or, even better...
"judge not lest ye be judged"

im no bible thumper, but isn't it time to use their religion against them?

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Two words for the WBC:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/15/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Feb 8, 2010
Never really liked Anonymous, or the extremist members of the Phelps family. But am I the only one who thought that the representative from Anonymous was far more immature than Shirley in the interview - maybe it's just because I didn't find any of the guy's attempts at humour funny, and the hacking of the website isn't something a group advocating "free speech" would do. There is certainly a darker side to Anonymous - as you'd expect from any amorphous group. I wouldn't be surprised if someone from anonymous had sent Phelps a threat.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
The arguments she used in that debate did not win any support from me for her church.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
I hate the way she smiles all the time - like she just took some drugs. Also, she just showed how immature and illogical their petty organization is. She didn't even do her "homework" - not knowing over 9000 joke is really silly.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Abedeus said:
emeraldrafael said:
GonzoGamer said:
How come sick, evil people only smile smugly?
Why is this church in America? It sounds like something that belongs in Afghanistan or someplace like that.
Because America is the only place they could speak freely and not get shot.
Oh yeah. They come to Poland, all the fanatical 80-year old grandmas shoot them to death... with bb-guns.
Yup, and as everyone knows extreme idiots like Scientologists are rounded on the streets of Britain and stoned to death.

No, other countries have to tolerate stupidity to.

Except Germany, because they banned Sociologists... good on you Germany.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
ARGH!!! HER FACE!!! HER VOICE!!! HER BELIEFS!!! JESUS CHRIST, I WANT TO PUNCH HER!!! BUT ALAS!!! SHE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A SCREEN!!! People like her make me sick. They should all be shot, the fucking bigoted, racist, extremist, homophobic, disrespectful, bastards! If I saw her in public I swear I would rip her to shreds for the things that she and that bastard church have said and done! That was one of the single most rage inciting things I've heard. Personally I think Anonymous should do more than just take those websites down.

C-Demo

Mar 11, 2010
ZombieGenesis said:
Abedeus said:
emeraldrafael said:
GonzoGamer said:
Why is this church in America? It sounds like something that belongs in Afghanistan or someplace like that.
Oh yeah. They come to Poland, all the fanatical 80-year old grandmas shoot them to death... with bb-guns.
Yup, and as everyone knows extreme idiots like Scientologists are rounded on the streets of Britain and stoned to death.

They....banned sociology? Dear god... =)

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
What 9000?! There is no way that can be right!

Anyway I like it when trolls pick on trolls, and these two can really keep each other busy.

Sarah Frazier

Dec 7, 2010
William Ossiss said:
she reminds me of a donkey. a stubborn donkey the brays every time she is shown logic, and stubbornly continues to be asinine. this is not intelligent. this is just fucking stupid. i was more than willing to listen to both sides, but right now it's more like a little child vs maturity.

also, where do these people get off? does it NOT say in the bible...
"ye without sin cast the first stone"
or, even better...
"judge not lest ye be judged"
Something tells me that they have a slightly different interpretation of the bible. Maybe something used back in the medieval era or something taken from the Crusades. Any interpretation that says "My chosen faithful are free of any sins they commit as long as they're committed in My Name." or some such. They certainly put on displays of showing no respect to their fellow man ('love thy neighbor' is a commandment, right?) which at least tells me they believe they are above the rules they want to impose on others.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
mGoLos said:
Over 9000?

That's a pretty high sin-level.
I had to laugh when I read that! Brilliant! It's over NINE THOUSAND!!

God, I cannot stand the self serving smile on that glorified cultist's face for that entire interview. That and the condescending, holier than thou attitude, so self confident in their hate filled, tripe laden message of fear and loathing.

I hope Anonymous either decides to step up its attacks or totally ignores those morons.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
So being a bible thumpiung messenger of the lord who does nothing but hate people makes you better than everyone.

These people are a riot. They really need to have some good old fashion militia meetings so they can be raided. Ahhh...like god wants any loons like them around.

Must as I don't buy Wiki Leaks being creditable in anything they post... I give props to Anonymous for least showing them what for.

BTW Westbro, Lying is a sin... and faking threats on your church. This point your all by yourself and no one likes ya. So now you sin in the name of the lord. Bravo.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
C-Demo said:
ZombieGenesis said:
Abedeus said:
emeraldrafael said:
GonzoGamer said:

They....banned sociology? Dear god... =)
oh xDDD
Major typo.

I would like to formally apologise to all Sociologists, all students of Sociology, and all believers in the inherant methods of the Sociologist faith.

centaurpoop

Feb 3, 2011
i love anonymous. there like the batman of the internet world. their vigilantes with the power to do wrong but they do good.