Answer the poster's question above you then post one for the next person.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
(Thanks for the hummingbird info, although you've succeeded in making me even more jealous!)

OT: Not so much at the moment, although I recently dabbled with my first Linux install so I could learn how to do it and partition drives, etc. I've also had to teach myself a lot of Excel (although no VB) in the last year in order to build things for work. I wish I knew more but am always wondering if there's much point at this stage; if I've left it too late.

Have you put your central heating on yet? It's starting to get cold here!

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
I'm an Icelander, I love the cold. I've woken up with snow in my hair before.

Is there a special someone in your life?

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
There are no possible relationships for miles, captain!

Have you seen rain the past few days?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I live in Glasgow. That'll be a yes.

What's the tallest mountain you've climbed?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Never climbed a mountain, climbed lots of hills though I'm not sure which would have been the biggest.

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
No, I broke them and now they are tough teeth! But seriously yes, yes I do.

Do you have any sort of small non gaming achievement that you are proud of?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Graduated with honour, also self taught from reading books, odd considering I'm kinda stupid, but yeah that's something!
And of course being me the ceremony was hilarious because I tripped, I dropped my hat, did the handshake with the wrong hand then dropped the diploma and had to chase it around because it was flying because of the wind and then I tripped again, kinda embarrassing but hey at least I wasn't boring like everyone else.

Are you clumsy?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
No these days, although when I was young I worked as a waiter and had a habit of breaking dishes. I worked for my Mum doing the same job at the same time and never broke any of her stuff! My boss bumped into my Mum one day, told her I was lovely but.. was there something wrong with me?

Do you have any ambitions along the lines of scuba diving / bungee jumping / sky diving?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
Hmm....I want to go to Venice and experience the art culture there. I guess it's that?

What is your favorite colour or colours?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I like grey, olive green, black, navy blue and purple, I also like red but only if it looks really washed out.

When was the last time you had an adventure, possibly with friends?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
My lady's sister's then fiance's (now husband's) stag weekend, up North a couple of years ago - biggest recent adventure that comes to mind. We did the Ring of Steall, sea kayaking and mountain biking. Much fun. Also did white water rafting, zip-lining and a bungee jump for my 30th, last year.

What's your favourite food and why?

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Hard to say, though upon momentary reflection I have to admit that McDonald's "Big Mac Value Meal" with an orange Hi C drink is the first to come to mind.

[small]I wallow in my self disgust.[/small] -_-

As I write this post I'm sitting outside on my covered porch with a thunderstorm coming up and the wind blowing. One hour ago I just reached for my pipe and found a 2 inch long Praying Mantis on it. I carefully nudged her onto the top of my laptop computer and she's been sitting there since then.

Have you ever had a Praying Mantis this close? So close (AND unresponsive) that you could literally nudge her onto your finger so that you could study her up close? O.O

[small]No, Teoes, I'm not rubbing it in! This is the first--OH! THERE SHE WENT AWA--no she didn't...she's just holding onto the right side of my monitor---AHEM!!! It's the first time I've had a close encounter with a Praying Mantis like this.[/small]

Honest! O.O

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
The closest thing I've ever come to a mantis is a leaf phasmid [http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3388/3542924885_329353db5f_m.jpg] in a reptile (and insect) shop. And it was out of the container. We don't get exotic bugs here in Ireland. Makes me wish I grew up in Japan where the bugs are many and they are well-loved. Or any other similar place where I'm less of a weirdo.

Are you good at keeping secrets?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Yes, but I'm also good at sharing information. Also keep contacts and confidants nearby to know what's going on. Share the secrets that can be shared (keep some secrets safe to yourself) and earn more secrets in return. One day I will be able to refer to "my little birds".

Damn Copper Zen, you're not helping my jealousy! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN But then I've got my darling chinchillas, who both like to sit on my shoulders or back. That's my current communing with animals fix. They're the closest I'll get to my old dream of having a flying squirrel that'd clamber up my leg and launch itself off/on to me.

What pet/s would you ideally like to have?

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I have a cat and two bunnies. I wouldn't ask that they be replaced, but if we're asking about ideal pets, my mind turns to Pokemon as a first choice, but since we're probably talking about our universe, I'd go for a loyal, clever bird, seeing as insects and such are never like that, the closest you could get is a mantis, but they won't fly on your shoulder and be all "We're bros." Then again, I'd prefer a pet that lives with you by choice, such as a cat, who, if you let them out, always comes back because they like living with you. Bugs are also good in that respect, because they don't know they're restricted, but that doesn't make it okay. Maybe I'm overthinking.

What is the feeling you hate the most?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Huh, hard one...

I really don''t like feeling hated, it eats away at me slowly. But I don't like feeling sad either because it's not like me.
Probably sadness, I can't deal with it very well.

What do you do when you're angry?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
Sit on my chair and just let it go. If I want the proccess to go away a lot quicker, I just watch some random youtube poops until I start pissing myself from laughter.(also this is the second time in like 5 minutes that you have ninjaed me.)

Where were YOU last night?!

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I was at home, giving the chinchillas some attention and then playing Fire Emblem/watching a TFTD let's play. And drinking whisky. Rock on.

Did you snigger like an immature person when EeveeElectro said "hard one" up there?[footnote]I sure as hell did![/footnote]

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
Working in the game industry I suppose. I sort of want to be the guy that leads the team that makes the world in the game.

What food do you hate the most?