Answer the poster's question above you then post one for the next person.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
Just checked it out for like half a second, it's a writer thing I'm guessing? Or maybe even a contest? Or maybe even both?!

Have you ever spend three hours on a editing a single image?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Nope! I do bugger all image editing though.

Are you backing any Kickstarter projects just now?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
I ate some really good food today at the hotel. I'm so happy to be alive!(simplest things in life are the best sometimes)

What are you planning to do today?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Finish work, then go home and see my lady, play with the chins and play Xenonauts. Hopefully no packing tonight.

Do you have big plans for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/<insert holiday/seasonal celebration here>?

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
I'll probably work right up to X-mas and then collapse into an exhausted coma from not having a day of for weeks. :(

Did you ever have a paying job that you truly enjoyed?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I've enjoyed most of most of my jobs, but never fully enjoyed any. There's always something that gets on my wick! Can't myself lucky these days - it could be a lot worse.

Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
No, sadly enough. I think that would be totally cool, though. O_O

Do you ever wish some horrific (but also cool) major disaster would occur (as long as you weren't harmed by it, naturally)? Like a mega-tsunami or something like that?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
No, I don't have destructive fantasies like that.

Have you ever thrown a controller at the screen?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
Extremely so, but not so much of the ones where they try to make people say something by combining words and such. I often have trouble hearing exactly what the word was and then the video just continues and I forget about it.

Have you downloaded music from OCremix before?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
For a few weeks now there have been periods where it has felt warmer outside, than it is inside my flat. Our flat has problems.

What's the largest amount of money you've found in one way or another?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
I found $20 dollars, I think. It was a long time ago.

Choose your path of EVIL: You are forced to kill either a baby or a kitten---No one will know which you chose: Which one would you most prefer to not kill?

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I think I could more easily kill a kitten than a human baby. It's the physical side, as in, it's faster and easier to kill a kitten than a human baby, say, using one's bare hands. A baby would take longer and the sounds are much harder to drown out. Much greater force is needed to do it without dragging out the process. Something as excruciating as this needs to be done in one swipe, like having blood taken.
Of course, there's the reason "A kitten is less valuable than a human being!". In the situation, I won't think that way. There's the physical, emotional side that will affect me, most. It can be best avoided by killing the kitten. It's how normal human beings think, in fact, we avoid these events because they can cause us to be guilty, question ourselves and eventually we tear ourselves to pieces. But of course it all depends. This is just me. I'm not thick-skinned enough.

I should never take on these questions, I take them too seriously.

Here's a question with considerably less moral weight. If you could make one object edible, which would it be and what would it taste like?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
.......Umm......I guess stones? Cause we got plenty of them? They would taste like.........chicken?

Are you planning on making some hard steps in your life to earn something good? Like for instance, going to a university or something like that?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
I'm preparing for National Novel Writing Month and hope that one of the many literary agents who haunt the official site will notice my novel (when I finish it) and take an interest in publishing it.

Have you ever taken on a project (like mine) which you know will totally demand every-single-free-moment of your time for such an extended period? Note that I'll be working full time, getting ready to move, helping out with holiday preparations for Thanksgiving, and trying to find (make?) time to get some sleep, too.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I tried playing Defense of the Ancients once. Worst four months of my life, even with all the people trying to help me. Guess I never really found the time (i.e. all of it) to devote to even being slightly good at the game.

What's a game that you completely suck at, but you can't stop playing it despite that you constantly get your ass handed to you?