Answer the poster's question above you then post one for the next person.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Seafood. I've never been able to stomach the stuff. blech!!!

What movie do you love that most people seem to hate and/or despise?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Err, I can't actually think of anything. Ugh I'm so mainstream it hurts. My lady doesn't like District 9, which I love, so that's about the closest I can get I guess?

Would you rather be a famous actor or singer?

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I'm not sure about how public singing can be. With acting in movies and such, I can remain much more private. I'm always a character, never myself. But that's not true for all actors, I suppose.

The next poster has been to a concert.

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
Affirmative!!! Way back then time I drove a girl I had the semi-hots for to a concert. The only band that I remember playing at the concert was the opening band named "Jackyl".

Trust me...their performance at the concert was...well...let's just say that I grok why they never made it big time.

Question: Which Disney movie ever drove you to tears?

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
It has been a dreadfully long time since I saw any of them that I just don't remember how I feel about them. Though I will tell you that I did not cry when I saw Bambi for the first time, I don't think I even liked the movie at that age. It was kinda weird, you would think that I as a child would go nuts for cartoon movies but Disney movies never really worked for me. Of course it is all different now that I'm older.

Do you like the idea of cristmas?

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I try not to think about it too much. I suppose you could say I don't when it comes down to it.

CGI or traditional animation?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Blarg, if I had to choose - traditional animation. Only because more of it exists.

Toy Story 3 or Up?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Quit. Or fight to the death.

Would you put your name forward to be part of a one-way trip to colonise a new planet?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
If I could bring my crew of Pokémon friends with me, then sure.

What are you planning to eat in lunch or dinner today?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
$14.39 billion.

When was the last time you experimented with a new food or recipe; did you like it?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
This morning for breakfast! I had scrambled eggs with cheese in them, steak fingers with Tostitos' mild sauce on them, vegetables in cheese sauce, garlic bread, bacon, and tater tots which I dipped into a ketchup/mayonnaise puddle. MMMmmm...

Did the description of my breakfast just give you heartburn?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
No, not really. Kind of jealous cause I never eat anything near that amount of food in the morning. Not even ten percent.

What is best in life?

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES
SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU
AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THE WOMEN

Have you ever made a reference to something of which you haven't seen the source material like I just did?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Copper Zen said:
This morning for breakfast! I had scrambled eggs with cheese in them, steak fingers with Tostitos' mild sauce on them, vegetables in cheese sauce, garlic bread, bacon, and tater tots which I dipped into a ketchup/mayonnaise puddle. MMMmmm...

Did the description of my breakfast just give you heartburn?
Wow. What a breakfast. Far from heartburn, I'm jealous. Did you go to all that effort just for yourself or was someone else partaking in that wonderful spread as well?

OT: Almost definitely; the internet does that to people. Can't remember specifics though.

When was the last time you tried a game outside your usual/preferred genre(s)?

Morsomk_v1legacy

Jan 30, 2013
Umm......I don't actually remember. I like a lot of games. Though the last time I think played something was probably a car game....Might have been Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

I SAY WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOIN WITH THAT TURKEY?!

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
Um....let's just say that I can honestly state that I am NOT a chicken fucker. *whistles nervously*

Are you looking for a better job than the one you have now?

P.S.
Morsomk said:
Teoes said:
For the record I was just finishing off leftovers from the previous night with the extra breakfast foods I'd already cooked for my Mom. I don't normally eat that much but I (just this once) indulged myself since I'd biked a full hour the night before.

I just got a stationary bike and I'm lovin' it! It was an early X-Mas present which I received this week because I, um, am trying to 35 lbs this year just like I did last year.

When I do I'll have a washboard stomach--let's hear it for actually maintaining a New Year's resolution!!! WOOHOOOO!!! ^_^

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Eh, no.. too much can't be arsed. This one pays well enough and flits between being interesting and engaging enough and giving me enough time to spam the Escapist.

Are you up to much this weekend?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
I'm redefining my focuses. What does that mean? It means that I am not only working on ONE novel for NaNoWiMo but TWO novels!!!

Do you know what NaNoWiMo is?