Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.9: Debbie Pt. 1

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Well... HUH...

Others have mentioned the inanity of having him wearing the mask, but I am sure that can be explained.

Lisa Foiles. I have some difficulty taking her seriously when all of my prior experience of her is as a person playing a ditsy, vapid show host. Perhaps she can prove me wrong before they banish her.

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
Well as a replacement to "A Good Knights Quest" its doing well so far. My only hope is they expand it a little and explain things a bit better. 5 min for a vid when your cedits are 2 min doesnt really give much.

I mean yes i know its ment to be wacky but comon, if you dont take yourself seriously how is your audience supposed to?

Lillowh

Oct 22, 2007
Woem said:
I wonder how many people watched this episode just because of Lisa Foiles. I'm one of them. (Don't let me be the only one, that would be creepy.)
I will share your creepiness and make it slightly less creepy!
Just went through and watched the rest of the series. Really funny. Feel bad for not watching it before this.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
The first and most striking thing about this video for me is that someone owns WAAAAAAAAY too many copies of the game monopoly. I mean, I love board games, but I would never buy 12 rethemes of a game.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Alright, just one question. Why paintball masks? I mean it looked awesome the first time but there's gotta be more masks. Although it gave a good excuse to use the extra black makeup on Mikey's face for some awesome looking action times. Actually, fuck it, I'll let this one slide, but next time Gadget!

Also, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroused now, was probably one of the better lines I've ever heard in either TV or Internet shows. Great job on a throw away line.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Stuff just got awesome :D

Besides Mikey doesn't need a reason to where the mask, he's Mikey. He just felt like it. Maybe he was fed up of wearing suits now he's been totally rejected.

And I'm stoked that I totally guessed it as soon as he appeared.

I hope this goes on for another series

xhannay

Jan 25, 2011
I'm still loving this show. Keep it up boys (and girl)! Looking forward to the big finale next week. :D

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
The season is over already? Wow. I figured that you guys were very short on time given the length of the episodes but I'm still surprised that it's over already. Well, I look forward to much more and hopefully some more HAWP during the gap... Much more HAWP (-.-)

A Gray Phantom

Mar 4, 2011
I don't like people named Debbie. I like Lisa, and I like she's on your show (nice to see some real talent here), but... Debbie?

Bad name, hopefully bad villain.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Woo!! Lisa! huh, her hair is different... Method acting? :p

Great job on the fight sequence, guys.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
mikeyface said:
Mikey was in the mask so when he killed the girl of Anthony's dreams, he wouldn't epically hate him and stab him (again.)
Thanks for that, it just went from completely non-sequiter to logical and really smart. But you might want to explain that in the episode, as a lot of times I have to go to the comments to get answers.

Great episode, you're getting better and better! The acting, the writing, the audio, the effects, all a big step-up!

wagglelance

Oct 3, 2010
Hey you guys have some good stuff going on, but the fights are a little under par (hand to hand.) If you guys would like some pointers or something I would be happy to give some free input.