Any personal projects you're trying to get round to?

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
My two friends are tech geeks and have been wanting to make a free mmo for some time. We started up an unofficial company named "Team Salty" and I've been made lead graphic designer. It seems like a nice title if it weren't for the fact that I'm the ONLY graphic designer.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Beating Catherine,Dark Souls, Skyward Sword.

Leveling my healer scoundrel in SWTOR so I can be ready for my friend when he's get's back from the army.

Build the rest of My Red Frame Astray model.

Finish Forest.

Fix the lining in my jacket and get supplies so I can put the ME3 patch on it.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
learning HTML
a backlog of movies/games and anime
building my own RPG (I,m currently in the writing process)nvm I got RPGmaker working in English
finishing my Space Marine themed Angelo Sauper Geara Zulu

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Oh, and I'm hypothetically working on a fanmade Babylon 5 board game with friends on BGG and finishing up/playtesting a fanmade expansion for the BSG boardgame. I'm more advising on the former, since I haven't seen much B5, but know boardgames and sometimes an outside perspective can help with game design. The BSG thing, we're mostly tweaking rules for a couple of variants that I've watched develop. Most of them seem to work.

Delta437

Jan 29, 2011
Ive been trying to sum up the strength to start a drawing of The Lich from Adventure Time but in a more realistic way with the words "aren't you cold, Finn?" Off to the side of the drawing. I have the skill but I fear I may be to lazy.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
dyre said:
Oh, shit, I've been putting it off for about a year now. How long was your face throbbing in pain?!
Like I said... I put it off for around ten years. It didn't really hurt during the meantime. Every once in a while I'd have a day or two where I felt like a little kid teething, but nothing severe.

Then a few months back I started having whole weeks at a time where my whole face hurt. One of the wisdom teeth was pretty impacted and was putting pressure on the rest of my lower teeth, and another wisdom tooth had cracked because there wasn't enough room for it in my jaw and ended up getting infected. But it took a really long time to get to that point.

If I'd had them taken out at any time within the first five or so years, I probably could have even avoided the days where it felt like I was teething.

But I was lazy, I kept making excuses (like not having the time or money to get it done even when I did), and I was admittedly a little afraid of getting it done because of the horror stories people talk about. But it ended up being no big deal. Operation took about an hour, I felt no pain whatsoever, I was able to speak more-or-less clearly within 8 or so hours after the operation, I was back to work and eating solid foods again within three days. There was a bit of bleeding immediately after I got home, but it wasn't too bad and didn't last very long. There was very little swelling. Hell, I never even bothered taking any of the painkillers they sent me home with.

It's really nothing to worry about. Just don't let it wait as ridiculously long as I did.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Get the album finished I just did a promo for, no excuses, just being lazy, but it's gonna be free so no-one can really complain

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Not including my book and video game bucketlist (which is really goddamn long), I'm dieting and lifting weights. I have a weight training class right now and a gym membership for the summer. I just hope I can keep at it.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Making a game in the style of an old school 2D JRPG - but using all the power of modern day computers (so instead of 16-bit pixel collections, we'll be using matte paintings and detailed character sprites). We started out with one programmer and two artists. Now, we already have two programmers, three artists and one guy for music & sound.

The only problem we have at the moment, is the severe lack of time. But we'll get there eventually... Unless everyone just decides too call it quits when things start to drag on too much. Wouldn't be the first project to go down like that.

Necroid_Neko

Nov 24, 2011
I'd like to write a visual novel, but so far it doesn't have a plot so I haven't got round to it...also it sounds horribly like Persona so I may just give it a miss entirely /sigh

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I admit I want to make a Xenoblade Chronicle and The Last Story type of review (together not seperate) on the review section on here once I had finish the Last Story game.
It isn't a real review per say (I won't give out a score) but it sort of a summary of both game similarity and differences for those who can only buy one game however I know that some people hate comparing those two game togethers. It's really more which of the two games would suit you best type of thing.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
iBagel said:
Waaghpowa said:
trying to play while capturing video on a single drive makes for super choppy games.
No it doesn't, stop lying. Its your processor that's letting you down.
Yes, because I'm lying about my PC's performance? My CPU is fine, my hard drive isn't writing fast enough. I used an external HD and it runs fine. Also, nice first impression, 200 posts on the forums and you've already gotten several warnings. You wont last long. Welcome to ignoresville, population, you.

sluggyfreelancer

Apr 16, 2009
Restarting my aquarium. Bought all the items needed but my interest has diminished and it's something you need to be dedicated to do in the long run.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Playthrough the whole of Mass Effect 1 then 2 back to back to get a character ready for 3, although I'm not so sure I'll get it now; I'm starting to have reservations about how they can possibly round of the series satisfactorily after ME2's lacklustre one.

Finishing the single player levels on Men of War Assault squad; I still have to do the DLC ones, but haven't got round to them properly yet.

Reading through a stack of books I got from my grandparents when they moved house; I need to decide if any are worthy keeping.

Try to finish Just Cause 2 to 100%... I cringe at the thought.

Finish the story I've been writing for the last two years; its at nearly 113,000 words and we're not even close... I'm lucky if I can get 200 words done in a night.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
So much shit it is not even funny. Unfortunately my current job is full-time and my weekends are usually pretty full. Couple that with a lazy personality and the fact that I run WAY TOO MANY table top campaigns and I don't have all that much time available for creative endeavors.

Been meaning to start doing video reviews for games, but that turned out to be far more time consuming than I thought it would. I still plan on starting some review stuff... which I believe I will wait until ME3 to start as ME3 is probably the last game that I will fanboy-over for several years to come and I can look at future releases more objectively (plus I kind of want to find a niche, not just do run-of-the-mill AAA titles).

Also been meaning to find some partners for a small 16-bit RPG project. I know plenty of artists, but my only good programming buddy is in China until the Fall.

My sister and I really need to get on starting one of our webcomics too... have tons of ideas.