Anybody find sex overrated?

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
BadNewDingus said:
I would say that, but only because of the people involved. If I was doing it with models, I'm sure sex wouldn't be soo over-rated.
This got me thinking.

Imagine there are people you find very attractive. Now imagine you will not be sleeping with them anytime soon (shouldn't be too hard)

If we assume the above is true, that sex actually is significantly better when you are doing it with people you find very attractive. That means there exists astounding pleasures, which you have little chance of ever experiencing.

Now that's a chilling thought.

OT: Virgin, wouldn't know.

zinho73

Feb 3, 2011
CellShaded said:
Nope, not overrated at all. Of course, if you're in a relationship that's gone on for a long, long time, it kind of loses it's appeal. But nothing a bit of mixing it up won't fix. Pretty sure that's already been said somewhere above.
25 years on a relationship and still going strong;

I do think some people have a low sex drive and it is normal. Although, if it is too low, a hormonal check can't hurt.
Well, I really like it. Sometimes I am too tired or worried about other things, so I am not up to it. But on normal circumstances it is a killer way to end the day.

I also do not see it replacing other fun activities, like gaming, sports and so on, normally you can find a place to do it in your daily routine - unless it is a romantic trip and you kind of go at it all day, but this is also an unusual thing.

In the end it relaxes me and makes me feel very close to my wife - and when younger was incredible fun in casual encounters.

zinho73

Feb 3, 2011
BadNewDingus said:
I would say that, but only because of the people involved. If I was doing it with models, I'm sure sex wouldn't be soo over-rated.
Models can be overrated too.

Some of the best sex I had came from people that enjoyed themselves - some were very pretty, some not so much, but when a woman has confidence and give herself to the experience it was always a great thing.

(I can only talk about my own experience here, so in that case, only women).

zinho73

Feb 3, 2011
awesomeClaw said:
BadNewDingus said:
This got me thinking.

Imagine there are people you find very attractive. Now imagine you will not be sleeping with them anytime soon (shouldn't be too hard)

If we assume the above is true, that sex actually is significantly better when you are doing it with people you find very attractive. That means there exists astounding pleasures, which you have little chance of ever experiencing.

Now that's a chilling thought.

OT: Virgin, wouldn't know.
It is very possible to have sex with people that you find very attractive. Take care of yourself and find a way to build your confidence. Besides that, don't put much thought into it and live your live - The astounding pleasures can happen.

To me, great sex is a byproduct of happiness.