Apocalypse Lane: Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
Jon, just answer me this: were you born a demented genius, or did you have to work for it?

The discussion with the Franklins was bizarrely good. And It's good to see that Big Pete has far from left us.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
HAHAHAH! That explains episode 1 xD. It wasn't in the future it's just that Big Pete is in fact a Terminator xD

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
That was good. Even when they were going through the photo album I couldn't see how Marty got attached to Steve, I kept assuming he was still the growth, not Steve haha.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Sweet episode, although I thought they ate Pete. So if he is a robot, wouldn't they have noticed?

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
WTF?!?!?! this just keeps getting weirder and wierder but i love it!

Awesome twist with making Steve the tumor on Marty XD

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I love those what a twist! episodes, seriously, Steve being a tumor and big Pete being a terminator which I think
means he's somehow connected to the vault

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
I didn't want Big Pete to go, so I am now happy. Also, Jon, I would like to live in your head. Maybe build a little shack and sit on the front porch on a rocking chair with a shotgun. Just me and my blue tick hound just watching the world go by. Like peaceful days from another time... only it's in your head...

Was that creepy? I think it was creepy.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
So, issues still unresolved in Apocalypse Lane;

Why Obama wants N and what he plans to do with him.
Twitchy and Thumper bringing back The Gamers.
Big Pete is apparently some kind of robot.
Gladice wanting to fix the roof, presumably to hide the Vault.
What the hell is in the Vault.
Hickey seeming suspiciously knowledgeable about Pete's death (or maybe that was just a joke).
Knifefight and whatever she's up to.
Steve is a tumor.

Did I miss anything?