Apocalypse Lane: Episode 29: The Reason Behind the *****

talonjadeone

Apr 15, 2009
This show became my favorite show after about the 3rd or 4th episode!

but now... ITS EPIC!! I wait for each episode as if it were the last THING that would ever be shown on internet ever again!

I love all the characters but strangely my favorite didn't show up until mid-way last season! you got it.. the ROOSTER!@ ya got the voice perfect and everything> I see him I bust out Laughing,,, I want a ROOSTER T-shirt (I dun tell you boy! that cat's trouble!)

p.s if you read the above quotations in the roosters voice you must post!!

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
"That's the exact opposite of rational thought!"

Great line for a great episode. Loved it as as usual, John. Also, I saw your cameo in Snowy- did you ad-lib any of those lines?

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
I am getting this strange feeling that the only thing in the vault is a Sega Saturn.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
THAT is the biggest mindfuck I have ever witnessed. When it zoomed out, I was thinking "Wait a second...that is a HOLY CRAP IT'S A SPACESHIP!" Well done Jon. My New Year is now going to officialy be known as the year my mind exploded.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Waaaaaaay better than the last one imo. Just like the others, the captain made me laugh damn hard.

>:D

Gnallstaff

Oct 17, 2008
No- see the title is The Reason Behind the *****, their talking about the person not why she is one.

Ardna Xela

May 28, 2009
Everything that happened in this episode was totally unexpected. I wonder how many more plot twists will ensue.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
I... they... IT!...

Fugg...

Alright, I want to play timeline:

-Mr. Franklin said that the fallout happened 13 years ago. Marty was just born, it's assumed that Cuddles was kazoo cat (and sneaky cat) before this, and got radiated, so he can talk. Father Hickey was living in Apocalypse Lane (does it have a prior name?), and was probably the only survivor (people could've escaped). Willie's origin is unclear, but apparently he isn't a native to the lane. He may have been living with Frank.

-Gladice (is it Gladice or Gladys? I could swear you've mixed it around, Jon) was transported to Earth with Big Worm to guard The Vault; Father Hickey got brain-scrambled, and now has Stinky and multiple personalities brought on by different alcoholic drinks.

*It seems that humans had the device that's in the vault prior to Cpt. Charms attaining it. This gives me reason to believe the Fallout was made by him. Though I'm not sure.

-5 years later, according to Mr. Franklin; "8 years ago" Steve "went for a walk and never came back." Cuddles wandered from whatever family he belonged to (if they weren't killed by the Fallout).

-Between 3-4 years ago, Steve met Knifefight, and he was probably a fully-formed adult with coherent thought.

-This spot isn't linear, but to showcase that at some point, Willie arrived to the neighborhood, and the Gamerz formed (not necessarily in the same time lapse)

-Steve arrived to the neighborhood, all other details are unclear.

-Steve met Cuddles. It's all cut-clear from there.

That was kinda' fun. So, Cuddles is older than Steve. He had to be at least a few months old before the blast, if not a couple years.

Do you think Gladice and Cpt. Charms caused the Fallout, or are they just scavenging a beneficial situation? And is there more purpose behind Big Pete than just a dope of a cyborg who ended up heading a gang?

So many questions answered, yes SO MANY ARRIVE!

GOD DAMNIT, I WANT SOME FLAPJACKS!

EDIT: Did the guy on the announcements of the spaceship sound suspiciously like N? Though I may just be getting paranoid...

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
gee that was funny , don't know why i haven't watched b4 , now i will watch along with zp

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
And you're latest amazing episode of Apocalypse Lane, with wierd ass turns, a Gitlin slug, and a.....hand? Is how I enjoyed this new year's beggining. John Ethridge and crew, have a blessed new year!

Razor_01

Jul 10, 2009
After last weeks episode I didn't think there was another one that could top it....I guess I was right. Not to happy with this episode, it seems like it's going in the wrong direction.

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
This show gets better & better.

"I told him somthing about a unicorn that can see into the future, I'm not sure, I was pretty wasted." :D

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
Wow I never saw that coming! xD

I don't care if you're making it up as you go along as some people have suggested, it's still brilliant!

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
seious said:
Stevepinto3 said:
seious said:
Stevepinto3 said:
So Steve is a tumor, Gladys and Bigworm are aliens, Hickey has severe personality disorders and...Stinky. Willy is a gay zombie. Big Pete is a robot. Does this leave Mr. Franklin as the most normal person on the Lane?
what about cuddles
Cuddles is a talking cat. How is that normal?
yea but if we were talking least radated cuddles would proably win i mean come on as you said you got a walking tumor steve, hickey who has multple personalitys and stinky a talking sock puppet, willy a gay zombie the robot doesnt count and mr.franklin a pretty much normal guy who has been terrible radated actully u know what your right
Wouldn't Hickey be the most "normal", after all there really are people with multiple personalities, I don't know about Mr. Franklin though. I'm sure he'll be revealed to be Steves grandson or something else completely random and surprising in the next episode.