Apocalypse Lane: Episode 38: Cat Shat Fever

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
*appluase
You even managed to link in monster date, you really do hate linear plot dont you :)

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
"Well at least one of you has come around!"
"Hehehe... cum."

I was very tempted to skip towards the end just so I could get the idea of what was going on at least haha!

Good job explaining the monster date episode from way back... on its own it was out of place, that I have no idea how it fitted into the fictional universe.

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
Nice to finally see how the monster date fits in with everything. Also, I miss Captain Charms already... :(

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Brilliant! Figured what was happening about a minute in, but funny nonetheless. Like some wierd acid trip.

Also, fantastic callback to the monster date episode. I like how you're incoroporating some of your more random earlier ones into the main continuty. Excellent!

Quantupus

Apr 15, 2009
They finally fit that monster date episode into the rest of the show! Now I think that leaves every episode tied to at least one other episode. Good, that being the only random episode in the series was bugging me a little, haha.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Well that explains the Monster episode, best part was when I saw Marty in the wheelchair, I was like holy shit he's not on Steve. =O

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
I was thinking it's all a flash-forward, and I was really freaked not to see Marty. Then the end part of the episode came and everything was restored to peace. I really enjoyed Cuddles's Stoned Dream + the fact that you tied all loss ends(including that weird episode with the giant monsters).
In all it was a great episode. Although it didn't help the plot progress, I loved that it focused on pure comedy gold. Oh, and the "I took that dump" moment was priceless; Cuddles even had me thinking he was innocent.

mip0 said:
I like this new window-watch-thingy.

Great episode! :D
I like the new window-watch-thingy, too. It makes the videos feel more HD like(although I doubt they are).

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
That was the shit. Nice call back and coming up with a way to tie that episode into the series. It was hilarious.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
yoyo13rom said:
I was thinking it's all a flash-forward, and I was really freaked not to see Marty. Then the end part of the episode came and everything was restored to peace. I really enjoyed Cuddles's Stoned Dream + the fact that you tied all loss ends(including that weird episode with the giant monsters).
In all it was a great episode. Although it didn't help the plot progress, I loved that it focused on pure comedy gold. Oh, and the "I took that dump" moment was priceless; Cuddles even had me thinking he was innocent.

mip0 said:
I like this new window-watch-thingy.

Great episode! :D
I like the new window-watch-thingy, too. It makes the videos feel more HD like(although I doubt they are).
You doubt wrong good sir. :p

The original files are 1280x720 HD. We've watched them on a big screen before and it's surprising how good it looks. They obviously have to compress them for the web though. So yeah, what YOU see isn't HD, but the source files are.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I knew it was a hallucination when just went home and did exactly what Cuddles said. Loved it!

I miss Captain Charms!