Apocalypse Lane: Episode 38: Cat Shat Fever

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Great episode, nice way to make the Monster Date episode finally make sense and not seem like a strange tangent to the storyline. I started to figure something had to be up when Galdys started doing what Cuddles told her to and apologizing, even though Cuddles was the size of a house.

Any chance we'll be able to get our hands on those HD source files anytime....ever?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Wait wait wait wait wait... wait. Does this mean the freaky monster stomach episode was all a hallucination? That is AWESOME! Also, I never want to see Hickey's voice coming out of that sock puppet again. EVER! That's just too trippy for me.

PiggyGamer

Jul 22, 2009
I didn't even notice Marty's absence until he rolled by.
And then, before that, I was freaking out the whole time because I thought I missed an episode.
And yeah, it's been said a dozen times, but I loved the tie-in with the monsters.
Now it all makes sense. If this show was not pure geniusness before, it is now.

Also...
tkaStryc9 said:
Any chance we'll be able to get our hands on those HD source files anytime....ever?
Yes, please.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
As soon as I saw giant Cuddles, I was like, yep, he's high.

Also I love the tie in for the monster episode, that one was always not quite normal for the continuity.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Steve got so messed up his tripping out went to the past. In all the time it took for Steve and Cuddles to recover how close did Washington D.C. get to Cap'n Charms' ship? We'll have to wait till next week to find out.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
That was crazy as hell. I wonder if this was your plan to wrap all those loose ends up from the beginning, or if you just decided it. Either way good stuff.

diablomaki

Jul 17, 2009
apocalypse lane and doraleous both rocked, what a great day.. *heart smile*... lol.... blearghflugobew

Netrosis

Jul 12, 2009
Hilarious.

But, now I'm confused, which one is the restaurant episode, and which one is a the giant episode?