Apocalypse Lane: Episode 38: Cat Shat Fever

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
I spent the whole episode thinking whose dream this was. It was incredible. And im glad you dont forget the old things you had on the show! :D that's some really professional writing. Like seriosly: TV-quality!

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Hahahah! xD
I knew it was Cuddles (or Stive) trip after those cigars but hell that was messed up xD
Hilarious though. And I it tied the second (or third? Not really sure) episode into it quite well :D.
Keep up the awesome job guys xD

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
I was like "wtf, man, they jumped in front of a train before deciding to make the episode?" And then I suspected that one of the people were dreaming, then I thought it wasn't a dream after all and then, after seeing the dialated pupils, I remembered both of them being high.
Hah, good one!

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
Awesome, except I can never take the show seriously when you use that happy-go-lucky background music.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
First 8-Bit finishes up a joke setup from like 12 years ago and now Apocalypse Lane ties in an episode that didn't seem to fit from the depths of season 1 in the very distant time period experts call 2009.

My mind is forever blown

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
YOU ASSHOLES! you made me think i missed an episode...i was seriously WTF...then after 10 secs...WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL....then 10 more secs....SERIOUSLY DID I GOT HIGH N SKIP A WEEK>??
Then i watched the previous ep....then started again.....took me half the show to figure out that it was prolly effects of the cigar :O hahaha
brilliant guys...just brilliant!!
you should like...make cuddles take some of those cigars from the captains dead body :ppP

gosh cant wait for next week...

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
I like that this episode took the only episode of AL I didn't like, and gave me a reason to like it, haha! I do enjoy how the story will loop an older episode in the line of logic, makes watching all the episodes more fun.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
can't belive that i didn't notice that marty wasn't attatched to steve...or steve to marty. you can't make this stuff up...but you did.

i need a lie down

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Haha, for a second there, I thought you'd seriously fucked up on the animation when Cuddles was massive. I didn't even realise Marty was missing until he appeared at the end. Be honest, were you high when you made this episode?

TruthMan

May 20, 2009
Best dang episode yet nice work.
BTW i love the window watch thingy cause you dont have to watch a dam ad every stinking time...

purplegothchick

Mar 19, 2009
Nannernade said:
Well that explains the Monster episode, best part was when I saw Marty in the wheelchair, I was like holy shit he's not on Steve. =O
I actually didn't notice that he wasn't on Steve's shoulder until he puffed his way onto the screen in his little wheelchair! I had no idea that I was that dozy. I'm slightly concerned by this revelation.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
I figured out that it was in Cuddles's head around the time Gladice started calling him attractive.

Also, I can't believe you managed to work the monster date into the storyline. I kept wondering how something that random would possibly fit in. I applaud you, Jon. I truly do.