Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Roos1993

Oct 20, 2009
That was one well thought out ending.

Brings a tear to my eye knowing this is all over. :'(

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
Excellent ending to an excellent series, good luck to you guys in all of your future endeavors.

Now I only have Doraleous and associates to look forward to on Thursdays.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
Swarmcrow said:
Wait... Didn't the Rooster said Steve wasn't going to die?
Hmm... well, technically, he would be born shortly after dying, but then he would just up and die again later on, so you make a good point... I'm going to look up that line to see if what context it fit in with.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
Da Joz said:
Excellent ending to an excellent series, good luck to you guys in all of your future endeavors.

Now I only have Doraleous and associates to look forward to on Thursdays.
Yep, but it will still have Jon on the team, so think of it like you're getting Apocalypse Lane and Doraleous hybrid on Thursdays.

Bradders616

Mar 31, 2009
i dont think it matters on who commented fisrt...ever...

to anyone..but yourself..and thats pretty sad....

even so
that aws a lovely ending! preffered that ending to doomsday arcade's ending that was a huge load of anti-climax.
at least this wrapped up everything kinda quickly but it did have that skelly thread explained which was nice, the unimportant but still nice ending. good show

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Thank you Jon and your crew

This has been an amazing series and you gave it a worthy finale. Sad to see this end but theres still DaO :D

Nice ending btw, I was wondering where those bones came from when I saw them in one of the earlier episodes

General_Qwetch

Oct 26, 2009
amazing show!
Sad to see it go but it at least had a great ending.
thanks for all the great times!
Long Live the rooster!

hamsterkilla

Battlefield veteran
Aug 11, 2009
This series was amazing. Like everyone else has explained so far im gonna be sad to log on every thursday and not see a new apocalypse lane.

Great series guys cant wait to see what you'll add to my second favorite series on this site, "doralious and associates". Also I would pay top dollar for a dvd if you happen to put one out.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
misterprickly said:
AWDMANOUT said:
Nice job bringing everything full circle :)
Agreed!

It really makes you think... It was Steve's bones they kept walking by all those times.
It kinda makes you think the rooster is a bit of a douche lol. He knew they were gonna die!

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
....Ah. I see what you did there.

I think it ended nicely, all in all. A nice wtf ending to a wtf series.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
OptimusPrime33 said:
AWDMANOUT said:
misterprickly said:
AWDMANOUT said:
Nice job bringing everything full circle :)
Agreed!

It really makes you think... It was Steve's bones they kept walking by all those times.
It kinda makes you think the rooster is a bit of a douche lol. He knew they were gonna die!
Yeah, he was Hickey's old name. lol
I don't think it was Steve's bones, it was Cuddles. Think about it, the rib cage is way too small to be Steve's and it only had ONE FRONT LEG :D See how perfectly that fits together? Plus, here's the kicker, Cuddles was the one who dug it up and gave it to Steve. Cuddles dug up his own dead body and gave it to Steve to hang it up on a wall.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
OptimusPrime33 said:
Wait, how did Cuddles find Steve's and his remains if they died? WE NEED MORE!!!!!!
They aren't Steve's remains, they're Cuddles.. i think. The rib cage and shoulder length is way too small to be Steve's, the head was huge and it has one foreleg....

Think about it, they where in front of Steve's house before the blast, and where did Cuddles dig up the skeleton? From Steve's front yard! Cuddles digs up the skeleton and gives it to Steve, they go on the wild adventure, they die in the blast, Steve grows as a tumor from Marty and Cuddles gains the ability to talk after he mutates, then they both go off to wander aimlessly on their own after the very blast that killed their future selves, only to go on the same adventure that ended their lives, completing the cycle without changing the future.

That clear it up?

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Man what a great run this has been. I will always love this show; great job guys, I'm sure you will find success. And thank god that D&A is going strong.

Cheers.