Apocalypse Lane: Episode Five: Mississippi Maggot Stew

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
headshotcatcher said:
Poor Father Hickey :p

Especially liked the 'Good thing you don't have a roof or I might not have been able to get in' part :p

Did anyone else notice the Mississipi Maggot Stew didn't have any Maggots?
You summed up what I wanted to say, also, I thought the maggots were in the chicken shit.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Bwahaha, I loved the fight in the house.
"You respect me! You respect me in front of other people!"

I saw the bird-shit stew attack coming at the end (Sounds like a Pokemon move...Pidgey! Bird-shit-stew attack!), but I still laughed.
Beauty.

Psyke

May 24, 2009
Coolest one yet guys !!!
PS. although I would suggest making them longer (first and last complaint)

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Psyke said:
Coolest one yet guys !!!
PS. although I would suggest making them longer (first and last complaint)
You'll be happy to know that the next episode will be about 7 min. :)

That's about all i can handle in one week really. I need to get another animator. :p

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
I don't know = /, I liked the earlier episodes more. Poker Night and Monster Date rocked! But I didn't like this one so much = /... Maybe it's just me o.o...

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Gotta say, I did laugh at the ending, even though I could see it coming. Grand.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Good episode. I don't try to see upcoming jokes so that when they do come they are actually funny, unlike some people here who seem to get off on ruining shit for themselves. I like the show and hope you keep up the good work.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
hehehee! Liked that one alot, glad I stuck with it and I hear it's getting even better!

Also I love how you guys have handled all the negative feedback so far, very professional.

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
Much better, I liked this one, it got me chuckling.

EDIT: I agree with the guy above, you've all been pretty professional.

Normeo

Sep 11, 2008
Still hasn't topped poker night. That ep still makes me laugh at random point throughout the day.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I thought this one was pretty good, as opposed to the last one. This one had less predictable humor.

Also, whoever voices Cuddles is amazing.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
obisean said:
Good episode. I don't try to see upcoming jokes so that when they do come they are actually funny, unlike some people here who seem to get off on ruining shit for themselves. I like the show and hope you keep up the good work.
Uhm. What? You are blaming us for predictable "plot" and seeing the jokes that are inevitable to just pop out?