Apologize on behalf of your country

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
On behalf of England, I apologise for actually speaking the language properly, unlike the rest of the world.

Oh, and slavery.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
American (USian, United Statesian?) here. Sorry about the rampant imperialism. I mean, we did inherit the sentiment, but we really took it to a whole new level. Again, sorry about that.

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
On behalf of the United States of America, I am sorry for our sports figures not being role models.
This is why I watch hockey: the sport where if they haven't done something incredible off the ice, they're virtually unknown or plain awesome on ice.
Hockey: the sport where players stay for 15 years and they're career length is average.
Football: the sport where if you aren't grievously injured in the first 5 years, you're either brett farve or you've shot yourself in the leg.
Basketball: the sport where a locker room without guns is either a middle school team or empty
Baseball: love it.

So on behalf of the US, I'm sorry for most of our sports figures. Canada's got us beat there.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Rathcoole said:
Wahful said:
Living in Northern Ireland i should probably apologise to the Republic of Ireland for existing!

Old news though, im pretty sure there O.K about it now.

Do not worry I already took care of that. Read above.
Nice! are you from Rathcoole? If so, small world.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
I'm Buchholz101 AKA TheJake0fTrades, and I, on behalf of my country, apologize for being so damn awesome.

Just kidding, I'd like to apologize to everyone who had to deal with George W. Bush, that was uncalled for.

BrailleOperatic

Jul 7, 2010
On behalf of the United Kingdom, I would like to directly apologise to India. Sorry, mates. Our bad.

Also, thanks for the curry.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I World Critic, hereby apologize on behalf of America for the endless World War II video games.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
From America:
We are sorry for being the biggest hypocrites in the world, forcing ourselves onto other people's land and fucking it over, and turning all of our kids into self-intitled assholes.

Thanks for putting up with us.

Rathcoole

Jan 1, 2011
Wahful said:
Rathcoole said:
Wahful said:
Living in Northern Ireland i should probably apologise to the Republic of Ireland for existing!

Yes I am. The name really gives it away. But what can I say I am crap at coming up with names and it sounded good. So where you from?

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Rathcoole said:
Wahful said:
Rathcoole said:
Wahful said:

Yes I am. The name really gives it away. But what can I say I am crap at coming up with names and it sounded good. So where you from?
Nice, my name should be Shankill then, or more Woodvale lol.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
As an American: I am sorry you all suck! Hard!![/joke]

IASN: I am sorry for Several Horrible Movies, Several Worse Politicians, and basically taking all Credit for winning WWII (I know you Brits and You Commies Helped us out!).

Uberjoe19

Spartacus
Jan 25, 2009
I, Uberjoe19, on the behalf of the United States of America, hereby formally apologize for centuries of interfering in other countries' private affairs, our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, and for being the richest damn country that has ever existed.

Uberjoe19

Spartacus
Jan 25, 2009
ghii3 said:
Sorry for our youth. That's contained within our own country, though, so I have nothing to apologize to the world for.
(England)
Are you referring to the scourge known as "chavs"? We have our own version of those in America. We in the South call them "wiggers", which is short for "wannabe n- er, that one word what starts with n and ends with r."

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
As a Canadian, I am sorry if anyone has been rude to Russia for their amazing comeback victory at the World Junior Hockey Championships. You guys are great, and well done.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I'm sorry for all that viking stuff.

Sorry for raping and enslaving your people and burning down your churches and stealing your stuff.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Rathcoole said:
To america I am sorry for all the immigrants you are apparently ALL related too(who if hollywood is to be believed are made corrupt police officers the second they step off the plane).
You dont need to apologize for the immigrants. They built our country. I on behalf of America, thank you.

Hm.... I On behalf of America apologize for taking our spot in the limelight of the world and thinking we are important.