Arrogant Sony Is At It Again: Does Sony Think You're Worthy Enough to Preorder a PS5?

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
I think the only skin I'll have in this game is PS+. Now that PS3 and Vita are no longer supported, that's 4 fewer games I get a month. When the PS5 comes out, even if I don't own one yet, can I claim their free monthly game at their website? Though, even if not, likely not a tragedy. PS4 took some time to get PS+ games worth a dang.
People were able to claim PS Vita, PS3 and PS4 games without owning the consoles, don't see why you wouldn't be able to claim PS5 games without owning the console.

because they're acting like incompetent dick bags that think they know what they're doing.
It's quite puzzling trying to figure out what your problem is.

Reactions: gorfias

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It's quite puzzling trying to figure out what your problem is.

I made it quite clear in the past couple of posts what my problems were. If you can't figure out what's been stated multiple times, read them again. Not wasting the extra time and energy.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
People were able to claim PS Vita, PS3 and PS4 games without owning the consoles, don't see why you wouldn't be able to claim PS5 games without owning the console.
Makes sense, thank you. My bet: for the 1st year or so, like Assassin's Creed Black Flag, you can own a version for either console so I'd be able to click on both if offered on +.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Makes sense, thank you. My bet: for the 1st year or so, like Assassin's Creed Black Flag, you can own a version for either console so I'd be able to click on both if offered on +.
Yeah, or they could even dust off their Cross Buy functionality where buying a game on one system meant owning it for other systems as well.

Reactions: gorfias

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Once again, Jim has a point. I don't agree with him on everything either, but let's remember that ain't doing it for "our" benefit. Only theirs. Don't forget, they are the ones asking "Are You Worthy Enough to Buy a PS5?". Are You?!
I am.

But I won't.

Cuz lol at being a console peasant.

Last edited: