Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Screw the 'sault rifles. Try a double barreled hunting shotgun with a sawed-off barrel, six round clip and some Tesla for good measure.

WildManBill

Sep 26, 2009
bibblles said:

Yea, its not an assault rifle, but nothing says 'FUCK OFF' quite like a SPAS12.
I can get in on that. As for the assault rifle, probably an Stg-44 or an AK-47, but my M16 would work in a pinch.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
tris4992 said:
Sacman said:
Sgt. Sykes said:
Duh, FM P90

Yes, it's ugly as dirt, but unbeatable in so many respects. Nothing better than this for actually defending something/one. Anything non-bullpup is good maybe for cover fire.
That's a submachine gun...<.<
nope its a pdw (Personal Defense Weapon) as weird as it sounds that actually makes a difference (hint its all in the ammo)
Because it doesn't shoot a pistol round.

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
Wtf kind of pansy needs an assault rifle to defend his woman's honour? Try using your fists instead, heroes, like REAL MEN do.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
I dont carry assualt rifles. I do it old school:
http://www.armory.net/img/CU/CU_1253-G22.jpg
I'm faster with That and my five 1860s colt pistols anyway.

But Since I'm assuming that wont fly So I would go with the m16. I enjoy a classic gun.
EDIT: Not going to bother finding a pic.
I second that. High five for old school weapons!(and lever actions)

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
bibblles said:

Yea, its not an assault rifle, but nothing says 'FUCK OFF' quite like a SPAS12.
I prefer my spas 12's to have that part folded along the barrel this:

most badass intimidating shotgun ever.

OT: I'll go for a silenced, folding stock g38. Hellz yeah! (silenced, as I don't want the noise to attract unwanted attention.)

mortalsatsuma

Nov 24, 2009
For me, gotta be the Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle. As you probably guessed from the name, can be adapted to just about any situation and can fire the powerful 7.62 as used by the Ak as well as the standard 5.56 NATO round. Failing that, the SCAR-H, in black of course.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
This badass:

[http://s313.photobucket.com/albums/ll368/p_apuy/?action=view&amp;current=FAL.jpg]

good ol' FAL will save her.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
This guy'd be my sadistic sidearm:

[http://s909.photobucket.com/albums/ac295/GUN_GUY247/?action=view&amp;current=44MAGNUM.jpg]

Nothing can beat a .44 Magnum.

Johnny Cain

Apr 18, 2010
Wow, this is a really specific 'hurr duur pick-a-gun' thread.

I'd go with the AK-47u, naturally. Probably with one of the ridiculous impractical design jobs seen in the 'Army of Two' games.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Id have to say...... F2000.

Did you know you it has a special sight the syncs with your grenade launcher, and uses a laser range finder to tell you the perfict angle to fire it at?