Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like

Geekosaurus

Aug 14, 2010
jdun said:
Geekosaurus said:
jdun said:
The mosin revolver doesn't use the standard design. The cylinder gap is seal when fire. That allow the mosin to be silenced.

FAL is a battle rifle not "assault" because it use battle rifle cartridge.
It doesn't look very sealed, but I'll take your word for it.
The cylinder gap seal when you pull the trigger. Here is a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvF4yurWSc0

You can get one for less $100 at Aim Surplus.
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F3Nagant&name=Russian+M1895+7.62x38R+Nagant+Revolver&groupid=3
I have to admit, that's cool.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
jdun said:
Aur0ra145 said:
Well, I'd take my AK-47. Being that it's sitting in my closet. Pic has mt FNP-9 sitting next to it.

Does your optic stay on zero? I'm asking because AK covers are not the best place to put optics on.
Yes, my AK stays on a perfect zero, I've been cruel to that rifle and it's wonderful.

And you are correct, dust covers are not a good place to mount optics, that's why I have a scope mount. That slides onto the scope base on the left side of the receiver. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Here, this is what I have on my rifle.

It's kinda ugly and I wish it didn't have a picatiny rail on the side, but it's all I was able to find when I went into hardcore tacticool mode.

Now you know.

P.S. I'm running a Romanian WASR-10/63 which is an ex-military rifle that has been demilled (made to shoot semi-auto only) and shipped here. Good rifle, no sight canting and next to no magazine wobble on my worst magazines. Some Hungarian mags I use have no wobble at all.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
The F2000

Why? Because it looks like a gun from a sci-fi series, that's why. It's like one day one of the guys at FN Herstal just said "I'm fed up with making reliable, practical guns, I wanna make a fucking space gun!".

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010

I know its not an assault rifle and I don't know if its been said but ROCKET PROPELLED CHAINSAW!!!

Braonan

Jan 4, 2011
Winchester, but I don't need it cos I'm the world champion. I can throw a punch faster than the speed of light.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
Rainboq said:
WolfLordAndy said:
Rainboq said:
Actually, I change my mind, I'd rather a challenge, LASGUNS, DEPLOY!

you plan to blind the attacker with an overpowered torch? :p
X3 Hey! It has practically unlimited ammo!
only if you splash out for Duracell. Those next leading brand batteries just can't cope with high end gadgets >.>

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
WolfLordAndy said:
Rainboq said:
WolfLordAndy said:
Rainboq said:
Actually, I change my mind, I'd rather a challenge, LASGUNS, DEPLOY!

you plan to blind the attacker with an overpowered torch? :p
X3 Hey! It has practically unlimited ammo!
only if you splash out for Duracell. Those next leading brand batteries just can't cope with high end gadgets >.>
XD The powerpacks recharge via being warm.

ninja51

Mar 28, 2010
Id go with the reliable AK-74. Its the AK-47 2.0 Just as reliable, which is the main reason for choosing it, and with added improvements... That and I dont know that much or care that much about guns so its best to stick with what I do know

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Varun Garuda Maharaj said:
you see a woman you like in big trouble and i mean BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble and u grab your assault rifle..what rifle did you pick up?

My choice:
I'd take the G-36KV (I think thats the new K varient)

Jester00

Sep 22, 2010
Varun Garuda Maharaj said:
you see a woman you like in big trouble and i mean BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble and u grab your assault rifle..what rifle did you pick up?

My choice:
this. the g36 is badass, like the m416, or the mp7, or the mp5, or every other HK weapon.

RicoADF said:
I'd take the G-36KV (I think thats the new K varient)
nope, it's the first and normal k variant. kv = "kurze variante". engl.: short variant

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Can't I just kick the guy in the nuts? Alot cheaper, arguably more effective, quicker...