Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
binvjoh said:
Dwarfman said:
binvjoh said:
My bear hands.

No, I did not spell it incorrectly.
Hey! That only means your a big boy and you might need a shave. I'm not going to judge you :)>
How could you? Your name is Dwarfman.
Like I said. I'm not going to judge you. That would make me a hypocrite! ;-)>

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
I can think of a few assault rifles, but to spice things up with a rather interesting sub-machine gun, firing .45 ACP rounds, I'd go with this:

What was that? The TDI Vector fires .45 ACP rounds on full-auto with virtually no muzzle-climb? YES PLEASE! :)

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Ace of Spades said:

Good ol' AK
If it has to be an assault rifle, I wholeheartedly agree with that.

However, if it can be any firearm:

Mosin revolver. Only that can be silenced, and sexy as hell.

jdun

Aug 5, 2008
RAKtheUndead said:
Rainboq said:
RAKtheUndead said:
Rainboq said:
MrJKapowey said:
Rainboq said:
This weapon is pretty fucking ubiquitous.
aand it melts...
-snip-
They altered the Polymers, doesn't happen any more.
Still not very good for the price. This is inevitable when you choose a proprietary rail system instead of the standard and proven Picatinny rail system. The XM8 is the most overrated rifle ever designed.
It does exactly what it was designed to do, out preform the M16 and M4 rifles, and as for trying out the new rail system, that's how you improve and move forwards.
A lot of rifles have outperformed the M16 and M4 rifles, including the service weapons of many countries.

If I had to have a H&K weapon based on the AR-18 mechanism, I'd go for either the HK416 or the G36.
That's not true. The vast majority of Western Special Operation use the AR15 as their primary weapon. If there were a rifle that perform better in all environment and overall than you expect these Special Operators and Private contractors would use a better platform than the AR15 family.

The G36 is a failed rifle. Not many countries used it and even HK does not promote it anymore. The HK416 has its own set of problems.

jdun

Aug 5, 2008
Aur0ra145 said:
Well, I'd take my AK-47. Being that it's sitting in my closet. Pic has mt FNP-9 sitting next to it.

Does your optic stay on zero? I'm asking because AK covers are not the best place to put optics on.

Jan 29, 2009
The Jakeinator said:
The PPSh-41. Always had that Soviet Blood in me.

Plus it makes a cool noise.

Pppsh. Ppppppsh. pupupupupupssh
I think the name is an onomatopoeia, like calling a flamethrower the Fwshhhh-56

Faux Pup

Jan 3, 2011
M8 or XM8 if you prefer, seems to be a favorite on this thread which makes me happy. I'd like to see it in regular service...somewhere lol.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Lancer Assault Rifle? Why? Because in this hectic day-in-day-out lifestyle of ours, everything you have has to be multi-fuctional. Including your guns. This way, I can kill the person/animal/gelatinous blob attacking the woman in distress and I can chop down some firewood.

Lets see your M4 or AK-47 do that.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
What did this ***** do that requires me to have an assault rifle to defend her? Did she like, pimp-slap a sith lord or something?

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Real Assault Rifle? G36C.

Not real? The one the the Terran Marines use in Starcraft 2.

Blasteque

Jan 3, 2011
When defending a woman, you need accuracy, firepower, and, most importantly, class:

Or:
[link]http://www.sero.hu/lynx/models.html[/link]
But when it starts to hit the fan, you've got to hit back:

(Though with a full magazine, obviously. I'll also concede that these are not "classic" assault rifles, but they are rifles and they can be used for assault, so...)

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
An MG42.
Yes I know it's not an assault rifle, or even an LMG, but come on!

If I have to choose one I'd say the FG 42 [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42]

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
I'd rather fight with knives, but whatever...

I'd prefer submachineguns over assault rifles, and I prefer knives over the two, but WTH, something is something.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Sgt. Sykes said:
Duh, FN P90

Yes, it's ugly as dirt, but unbeatable in so many respects. Nothing better than this for actually defending something/one. Anything non-bullpup is good maybe for cover fire.
Slight problem there. That's not an assault rifle. that's a sub machinegun. Pick again.
My pick?
This!
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/f/fb/20071209102404!Galil.jpg&imgrefurl=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Galil.jpg&h=400&w=574&sz=39&tbnid=khzkqeS6VLLHvM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgalil&zoom=1&q=galil&hl=en&usg=__eSCBmmuU4ChjTgJo3ehTsiyhTXo=&sa=X&ei=2pQhTe66EIrmvQP1qLXLDQ&ved=0CEMQ9QEwBA

-Tabs<3-