B&E with 1 item

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Hal10k said:
The house would technically count as one item. Just wanted to point that out.
Take the house
Build mechano replica on the site of the house
Replace all items in mechano replica
????
Profit!

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Dumbfish1 said:
Odd socks, leaving them no matching pairs.
Hehe, that wouldn't work against me. All my socks are black and pretty much of the same pattern, so you'd have to steal ALL of them :p

On-Topic:

I'd steal the toilet... Yes, I know, I'm a terribly evil person. >:D

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
I'd take 1 peice out of one of their jigsaw boxes and then leave the box on the kitchen table so they'd see it and maybe want to try it out for old times sake or whatever.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
lunncal said:
A copy of the PSX game "Hogs of War".

I say this, because many, many years ago my copy of that game went missing. I searched through my entire house to no avail, and for the next few weeks I would randomly stop whatever I was doing just to search for it again. Eventually, I stopped doing that but approximately every year or so I would turn my entire house inside out yet again just looking for that game. I finally lost all hope of finding it when I moved, and even when the house had been completely emptied it just didn't turn up.

To whoever stole my Hogs of War disc, I would just like to say: FUCK YOU.
I was once in that exact situation with "War of the Monsters" for PS2. One day, years later. I actually found it, and no longer had my PS2 :(

And on topic, definitely the TV remote.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Okay so I take all of the kitchen chairs and arrange them into a pyramid. Then I take all of their shoe laces and leave a note on the top chair that says Dr.Owen!

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I would pull out the silverware drawer and take it and all of it's contents.

But if I just wanted to add a lot of "what the fuck happened here?" factor, I would leave all the doors and windows wide open, including things like cupboards and the fridge.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
lunncal said:
A copy of the PSX game "Hogs of War".

I say this, because many, many years ago my copy of that game went missing. I searched through my entire house to no avail, and for the next few weeks I would randomly stop whatever I was doing just to search for it again. Eventually, I stopped doing that but approximately every year or so I would turn my entire house inside out yet again just looking for that game. I finally lost all hope of finding it when I moved, and even when the house had been completely emptied it just didn't turn up.

To whoever stole my Hogs of War disc, I would just like to say: FUCK YOU.
It turns out that by giving this response in this thread, you caused an hypothetical version of yourself to show up in your past and steal that game from you.

No, lunncal. You are the thief.
and then lunncal was criminal.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
I'd take the pink insulation in the attic during the winter time or the whatever wire controls there central heating.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
A strong (but still portable) magnet.

Losing all your PC data will probably make a lot of people very pissy.
Almost this. If I could take something in, I'd take the largest Neodymium magnet I could find, and stick their computer to the fridge. Those magnets can hold several hundred kilos, so good luck pulling it off.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
A copy of the key of course. and then while they are asleep go in and re-arrange their furniture and various other things in the house.

Skootz

Dec 8, 2010
I would find the biggest room in the house and move everything in it to another room, so its as bare as it was before they moved in. then in the center of the room i would leave a cell phone that only calls one number. upon calling that number they would hear, on an endless loop.....bananaphone.

also i would take their coffee. nothing fucks with older people more than taking away their caffeine fix.

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
I'd take the glass out of any glass-top tables they had.

Failing that, the center cushion on their couch.

OdjinYorae

Sep 9, 2010
wouldnt take anything, just completely rearrange the house and clean... ( id rearrange it so that everything was in a ridiculous spot)
And if i had to take something, id probably take the power cable to an older video game system, good luck finding a replacement, mwahahaha

mastermerrick

Bored. That is all.
Jul 7, 2010
I would do some rearranging of the furniture, lock all the doors, and take any churchkey I find.