Sep 20, 2009
remove: the handles off EVERYTHING, leaving them in a pile in the living room

relocate: the jewels and high dollar stuff to the kitchen table, just cause

steal: nothing

leave: a creepy gargoyle statue on top the TV, just cause

that oughta fuck with some heads

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Is gravity an acceptable answer? Because if I had the ability to break into a home and take all the gravitational pull I would do it. If not I'd take the walls and leave all the support beams or I'd take their lightbulbs.
This would be easier if I could leave something to drive them insane, because it's something I want to do.

Edit: someone suggested relocating something if I did that it would be the toilet (and all of it's plumbing) to the living room.
Edit 2: If I could leave something it'd be a Golden Neko-cat Statue that meows just loud enough to barely hear at random times.

balanovich

Jan 25, 2010
JoeNightmare said:
Your breaking and entering a house but can only take 1 item, your objective is to mess with them to insanity at much as possible. What is the item?
Does the paint on the walls count ?

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Your wording both confuses and confuzzles me, so I shall answer both potential meanings.

If I can take one with me to the house, then it shall be a camera.
I shall use this camera to take pictures of every room in their[footnote]I before E is a lie. A LIE![/footnote] house, and put them in the rooms that do not correspond with the room in the picture!

If I can take something from the House, then I shall take their Toilet.

Truly I am an evil mastermind of the lowest calibre.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
I'd take their power cords. Everything will look like it works, and then they'll realize....

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
JoeNightmare said:
Your breaking and entering a house but can only take 1 item, your objective is to mess with them to insanity at much as possible. What is the item?
Important distinction needs to be made here: Do you mean taking one thing with you into their home, or taking one thing out of their home?

If the former, I'd carry a tazer and rig it to their bedroom's doorknob for a fun shock every time they touch the knob.

If the latter, I'd take a single, small, key component of either their toilet or the lock mechanism on their front door. Nothing huge, but something that's really hard to find unless you know what you're doing. Hilarity would ensue.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
I'd take either the front door. or the door to the first bathroom i see.

if i'm taking something in, a small clear glass box with a bright pink cock and balls inside. it will be placed either on the center of the dining table or coffe table.

RedgraveStorm

Feb 15, 2011
if i had to take something in, I'd take this:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/b278/?srp=1
And hide it in a vent or in the wall.

If I had to take something I'd take the dresser drawers. And swap all the clothes into different peoples rooms.

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
if you mean take in, I would take a set of silent tools and do some stealth carpentry (cookie to those who get that reference)

if take out, I would steal one centimeter of one leg of every table and chair in the house

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
I'd take their remote control and then drive by their house and change the channel.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
All the planks that keep their mattresses held up, except one for each bed. That way, they'd look normal, until someone gets in the bed, and then...SNAP!