Banned from the UK

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I'm principally against the suppression of exclusion of viewpoints or ideologies, how unconventional, unpopular or fucktarded they may be. I feel strongly that everyone should be allowed to say anything no matter what. On the other side, I'm also hoping someone invents a real-life /squelch button soon.

That said: as a Dutchman, I'd love it if Geert Wilders would be exiled to a small island or something, the jackass. He's making us all look like idiots internationally on a nearly constant basis.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Do people not realize that the Westboro church profits from the negative publicity and lawsuits against it?

axelmaxima

Feb 3, 2009
i feel its wrong for the government to do that, but if the fucker starts to act up i think they should nail his ass.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
We dont have freedom of speech. There is no constitution on the UK protecting freedom of speech. Our laws are based on being able to do anything as long as the government doesn't say it is not allowed.
[sing-song]
HAW-HAW!!!
You can laugh but we've had democracy longer than you've had a country.

Your constitution didnt seem worth the paper its written on when you were imprisoning Americans of Japanese decent during WWII or when you went through your anti commi period with McCarthyism. Are you aware that Iraq has a constitution under Sadam? Constitutions dont equal freedom.
[sing-song]
HAW-HAW!!!
I thought people came here for discussion, I guess not. By your lack of retort Ill assume you're in agreement.

Astin

Mar 15, 2009
These guys should be let in, as just refusing to hear them is a real danger, it is wrong to dictate who can speak and who can't, In a "free" country everyone should be able to say and be what they like (except people who mean to actually harm people),so the majority can dismiss these claims, it is sad to see these fascist policies creeping into Britian.

Bibliomancer

Apr 17, 2009
I'd ban Fred Phelps from Earth if I could. That man, if he can be called one, is a horrible little creature. Michael Savage being banned is a little strange. He's clearly a homophobic, racist nutjob, but he hasn't been associated with the spreading of violence, as far as I know.

cjbos81

Apr 8, 2009
bjj hero said:
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
We dont have freedom of speech. There is no constitution on the UK protecting freedom of speech. Our laws are based on being able to do anything as long as the government doesn't say it is not allowed.
[sing-song]
HAW-HAW!!!

Your constitution didnt seem worth the paper its written on when you were imprisoning Americans of Japanese decent during WWII or when you went through your anti commi period with McCarthyism. Are you aware that Iraq has a constitution under Sadam? Constitutions dont equal freedom.
[sing-song]
HAW-HAW!!!

I thought people came here for discussion, I guess not. By your lack of retort Ill assume you're in agreement.
Are you Tony Blair?

If you are, sir, can you tell me what a "chav" is?

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
cjbos81 said:
Are you Tony Blair?

Get with the programme. Hes not been in power since 2007. If you want to know who I am, check my profile.

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Chilliman said:
Didn't really read the whole thing but....What's wrong with radio hosts?
This one guy is a bit of a prick that just happens to be a radio host. He perpetually makes comments to offend as many people as possible in the shortest time possible (as is the case with shock jocks), such as continually making homophobic remarks and claiming that "99% of autism cases are faked". While we can't judge him too dumb to live, we can judge him to be too dumb to live here.

cjbos81

Apr 8, 2009
bjj hero said:
cjbos81 said:
Are you Tony Blair?

Get with the programme. Hes not been in power since 2007. If you want to know who I am, check my profile.
Mr Blair, sir. Why do you spell words so funny?

Toynip

Jul 15, 2008
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
[sing-song]
HAW-HAW!!!

[sing-song]
HAW-HAW!!!

Are you Tony Blair?

Allow me to take centre stage to answer this question as my fellow Brits have not done so yet, cjbos81.

A chav is a loose definition of someone deemed by most to be human scum. They usually drive cars that are cheaper than the sound system they ram into it, then blare shit drum and bass from them whilst revving their engines at traffic lights (See: Vauxhall Nova). They often inhabit 'council houses' - paid for by the working class. They swear, drink, fuck and fight, usually in public. They travel in large groups for safety and will only prey on easy targets. Chav slang includes words like 'safe', 'bling', 'innit', 'blud' and many variations on the English language. To identify a chav at first glance, become familiar with their markings that consist of knock-off branded clothing (often Burberry, Ralph Lauren etc.), caps with the peak pulled low, cheap gold jewellery (bling) and pastel coloured track-suits.

In short, friend, they are everything you should try not to be. I hope you found this short guide helpful, and endeavour to cripple the next chav you come across.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
cjbos81 said:
bjj hero said:
cjbos81 said:
Are you Tony Blair?

Mr Blair, sir. Why do you spell words so funny?
Its a shame, griefers like you give your countrymen a bad name. If it helps, my words are written in English. I hope this answers your question. Lets get back on topic.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
bjj hero said:
muslim preachers
what about Abu Hamza and other muslims that have been in the news recently? They are living in luxury even though they preach about how the UK and US are infidels and deserve to be decapitated. I am so pissed off about how some muslims hate and insult us, yet they are welcomed with open arms into our country. I am not racist but our laws should change and people should take immigration a lot more seriously.

Anyone else agree?

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Pr0 InSaNiTy said:
bjj hero said:
muslim preachers
what about Abu Hamza and other muslims that have been in the news recently? They are living in luxury even though they preach about how the UK and US are infidels and deserve to be decapitated. I am so pissed off about how some muslims hate and insult us, yet they are welcomed with open arms into our country. I am not racist but our laws should change and people should take immigration a lot more seriously.

Anyone else agree?
Id let them on TV and debate with them. In this debate someone should point out that this terrible country allows him to live in comfort with his family and express anti government sentiment in a way that is not possible in his home Islamic country. If its so bad then why is this his country of choice? Hed look a clown and all of his followers would see it.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
bjj hero said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Skin head gangs? Could someone elaborate?
My mistake, a couple of high profile racist skin head gang members. Check the list.
No not at all, I was just wondering what a skin head gang was. I think my friend might have been followed by one o_O

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
Pi_Fighter said:
In this case, they appear to be justified.

There is a very large likelihood of a crime being committed as a driect result of the words of these people.

For obvious enough reasons, I would ban Michael Atkinson from my country and replace him with someone at least partially competent.
Your probably luckier than me. He actually holds a position of power in my state. Lord knows who put him there! He temporarily banned the sales of MMORPGs from South Australian game shops! Fans kicked up a big fuss so they're back on the shelves now.

If anyone should be banned from entering Australia, Michael Atkinson should be.