Best Games You've Found In The Bargain Bin

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
I think I got The Darkness for about 10 bucks, maybe less.

And also the many, many games I got off of Steam sales.

Stalker was $7, which was a steal.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
Jak 2 was $3 at Walmart. I didn't even play the first one (got it afterwards used at Gamestop for $5) but I was all "GRAWRWANT!". The price tag was apparently wrong and they charged me $10 instead, but I complained the next day. Second time that Walmart did that to me x__x.

Actually, the 3 Jak games I have I got for under $15 all together. Not bad.

J-dog42

Aug 1, 2010
Red Faction: Guerrilla. I got it for NZ$19 and it gave me so much entertainment. Sure the story consisted of hey...this thing happened...alright lets...ummm...oh who cares just blow things up, but that was what was so great about it. Blowing things up never gets old.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Wolfenstein 2009.

That was one of the best FPSs I have ever played. Why? Because it actually felt like you were killing people! Not just "shoot here and this guy will die."

Lem_Gambino

Mar 17, 2009
Arcade America, a platformer made by since-defunct Level 7 (the guys who made the Monty Python games). It introduced me to the Z/X/C action key format that I like to set up for my games, usually platformers or shmups.

kidragakash

Oct 22, 2009
Does steam count? because Guild wards trilogy is massively on sale atm... and pretty darn ace... was only $30

Instinct Blues

Jun 8, 2008
I think I ended up getting Kingdom Hearts for around $20 when it was still relatively new. I love searching through bargain bins for games because usually more often than not you come out on top. If a game sucks who cares it was only $10 at least you didn't pay $50 or $60.

Its like when I buy a CD for $3.99 not much risk involved. As far as I know it could be the greatest thing ever and I got it for a steal. If it ends up sucking oh well you get what you pay for I guess.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
Dark Cloud for $10 at a Blockbuster.

Not only was it an immensely entertaining game, but it cemented my love of the game company Level 5. The only games I have yet to play from them are the Professor Layton Series (which will probably be another "Best Bargain Bin Games" Story) and White Knight Chronicles, since I don't have a PS3.

ArkhamJester

Sep 30, 2010
Just today, I got kotor 2 and Forgotten realms Icewind Dale for a whopping 2 dollars a piece, about 2 months ago I got Planescape torment for 2 dollars also, I got these all from goodwill of all places and they all run perfectly. Happy doesn't begin to cover it for me.