Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
"They have come for our blood, but they will drown in their own!"
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

"Before diplomacy, there were soldiers!"
Mass Effect

lovest harding

Dec 6, 2009
"We will remember. We will sing of your forgiveness to our children." - The Rachni Queen, Mass Effect

Or

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.

Wonkers the Watilla: Is she asleep?
Helena Chang: She is.
W: I'll stay here and watch over her.
HC: You should.
W: Maybe when she wakes up, she'll want to play a game with me.
HC: Maybe.
W: I would like that very much.

Breaks my heart every time I hear it.

AMAZED

Dec 6, 2010
My favorite serious quote is "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding."
and actually anything Sovereign says is awesome.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
"I am the milk man, my milk is delicious"- Boyd cooper as the Milkman, the milkman conspiracy level, Psychonauts.

"He may find me sexually unappealing, but he will always like my pie"- The secret agents, the milkman conspiracy, Psychonauts

Lungfish: "You may call me the name given to me by my forefathers"

Raz: "What name is that, oh noble lungfish?"

Lungfish: "Linda"

[Linda walks back into the lake]

Raz: "What a magical lady..."

Yeah, Psychonauts is full of gems :D

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?"

What? you didn't say no System Shock.

bluepotatosack

Mar 17, 2011
"Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen.
That's the last sensation I had before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attatched. I should have known then that things are never that simple.
Yeah, when I think of Maureen I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble."

Full Throttle. Oh yeah.

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
Most of mine are from FFX...

"Listen to my story. This may be our last chance. " ~ Tidus
"You are a fading dream, but one that has been touched by reality. Run, dream. Run on into the daylight. And walk into reality." ~ Yojimbo

Also, just about every insult used in Bulletstorm. Classy.

MetallicMonkey

Jan 22, 2011
"There are two things in this world I just cannot stand: Lies and evil and lies....and...BELL PEPPERS!!"
-Bang Shishigami, Blazblue

"In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world there's be more answers. It's not fair, but it's the way things are. The choice is yours."
-Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."
-Big Boss, MGS4

"Your will manifests itself in the words you speak. Whether they be curses or words of joy, the soul of those words yields power."
-Regal Bryant, Tales of Symphonia

"You criticize and attack people for their birth and upbringing - things they cannot change. It is you who are not human."
-Presea Combatir, also Tales of Symphonia

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
"I am the very model of a scientist salarian,
I've studied species turian, asari and batarian,
I'm quite good at genetics as a subset of biology,
I am quite the expert, which I know is a tautolog,
My xenoscience ranges from urban to agrarian,
I am the very model of a scientist salarian.

*Cough*" - Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 2

g3ko

Jun 2, 2011
well, this one hasn't been mentioned, and call me a nostalgic, buuut:

"Kain:
At last...
I must say I'm disappointed in your progress. I imagined you would be here sooner.
Tell me - did it trouble you to murder your brothers?

Raziel slowly descends the stairway, keeping his eyes locked on Kain.

Raziel:
Did it trouble you when you ordered me into the Abyss?

Kain's only response is ironic laughter. He steps back toward one of the arcane dials and prepares to turn it.

Kain:
Eternity is relentless, Raziel.
When I first stole into this chamber, centuries ago, I did not fathom the true power of knowledge.

Kain throws the switch, and the Chronoplast device responds.

Kain:
To know the future, Raziel - to see its paths and streams tracing out into the infinite...
As a man, I could never have contained such forbidden truths.
But each of us is so much more than we once were. Do you not feel with all your soul how we have become like gods?
And as such, are we not indivisible? As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion...

Kain descends the main staircase, and moves toward the second-tier dials.

Kain:
Our futures are predestined -
Moebius foretold mine aeons ago. We each play out the parts fate has written for us.
Free will is an illusion.

Kain punctuates his statement by throwing the second switch. Raziel glares up at him from the floor of the chamber.

Raziel:
I found the Tomb of Sarafan, Kain.
How could you profane a priest by turning him into a vampire?

Furious, Raziel launches himself at Kain - who easily stops Raziel in mid-air with one hand, and holds him by the throat, at arm's length.

Kain:
How could I not?
One must keep his friends close, Raziel - and his enemies even closer.

Kain effortlessly hurls Raziel to the lower floor of the chamber, and then drops down himself, approaching Raziel's sprawled figure.

Kain:
Who better to serve me than those whose passion transcends all notion of good and evil?

Raziel rises slowly, enraged and humiliated, and wheels on Kain.

Raziel:
The Sarafan were saviors, defending Nosgoth from the corruption that we represent.
My eyes are opened, Kain - I find no nobility in the unlife you rudely forced on my unwilling corpse!

Raziel lunges at Kain. Kain evades the blow, but Raziel attacks again and pins Kain against the wall, his forearm to his throat.
Kain is unfazed by Raziel's attack - he is composed, even slightly amused. He allows Raziel to pin him there momentarily, and continues to taunt him, their faces inches apart.

Kain:
You may have uncovered your past, but you know nothing of it.
You think the Sarafan were noble, altruistic?

Kain breaks Raziel's grip and propels him away with a blast of telekinetic energy. Raziel flies backward and slams into a buttress with bone-shattering force.
Kain laughs and moves toward the final dial.

Kain:
Don't be simple.
Their agenda was the same as ours.

Kain throws the final switch. The arms of the Chronoplast device descend, and the portal flares into life.

Kain: (mockingly)
You nearly had me, Raziel...

Kain vanishes in a flash of light, and reappears on the upper tier, in front of the portal.

Kain:
But this is not where - or how - it ends. Fate promises more twists before this drama unfolds completely.

Kain turns and strides deliberately through the portal. Raziel gets to his feet and races up the stairway. He pauses briefly, then leaps through the portal to pursue Kain.
Raziel finds himself floating in darkness, and hears an unfamiliar voice calling to him out of the ether. As Raziel drifts to the floor and the chamber coalesces, Moebius the Time Streamer steps out of the mist to greet him.

Moebius:
Raziel...
Redeemer and destroyer.
Pawn and messiah.
Welcome, time-spanned soul.
Welcome... to your destiny. "

Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver 2 intro
edit: just learned to embed youtube vids

Aerowaves

Sep 10, 2009
No HK-47? Disappointing!

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds."

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
"Paris in the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the millenium. The city holds many memories for me. Of cafes, of music, of love and... of death."

Just one I always remember.

krazykraig

May 24, 2011
as child i always dreamed of torpedoing dolphin
Akula class submarine in c&c 3 red alert
i to protest, why no bioshock??

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
"We are the Invisible Hand. We are the Illuminati. We come before and after. We are forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the day."

Morgan Everett

Mortier

Jul 19, 2009

This one, starting from 0:51 - Laughed my ass off the first time I heard it.

"Welcome back to "Jaina in the morning"."
Tee-hee.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
There's something about one of Gouken's win quotes from Street Fighter IV I like;
"We are all our own worst enemy. But also our greatest teacher." Or something.
Not entirely sure what it means, but hey, it sounds cool.

Also;
"Put that on your... barby... Shrimp."
-Johnny Cage, Mortal Kombat 9