Best Videogame Quote (NO Bioshock)

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
<quote=Persona 3 Fes, Pharos>No one can escape time. It delivers us all to the same end

From Persona 4

<quote=Igor>The Number 0... Empty, yet with infinite possibilities

radioactive lemur

May 26, 2010
Wierdguy said:
"You know me, I always like to savour the last shot before poping the heat-sink. Wait... that metaphore just went somewhere terrible..."

-Garrus
Gonna respond to that, but can it wait a minute? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Don't care, going with Bioshock :3

"What can I do with this one, Aphrodite? She WON'T... STAY... STILL! I want to make them beautiful, but they always turn out WRONG! That one... too fat! This one... too tall! This one... too symmetrical! And now... what's this, Goddess? An intruder? He's ugly. Ugly! UGLY! UGLY!"

Gregg Lonsdale

Jan 14, 2011
What's your point in all of this? Survival? Well then the last thing you want to do is hurt me...
Surprised there hasn't been more GLaDOS in here yet.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Relax, helping people and killing people are what I'm best at. -Smartass Hawke response

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
"Look Rhinos! RHINOS! Our enemies hide in METAL BOXES THE COWARDS! THE FOOLS! We, we should take away their METAL BOXES!

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Any one of Reznov's lines in World at War. They make me feel...strong? I don't know. Gary Oldman is awesome.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Squid94 said:
'War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine.'
I really like this one, from Metal Gear Solid 4.
Don't forget this classic, also from MGS4

"It even rained on the day I was born"
"You're wrong, you were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness."

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
nbamaniac said:
"Son of a submariner!" - Kefka
Best. Line. Ever. Kefka was basically the Joker with magic, and therefore the coolest bad guy ever.

Nenad

Mar 16, 2009
I was reading Planescape Torment novel recently so I'll go with "WHEN A THING SEALS ITSELF AGAINST ITS OWN DESTRUCTION, IT MERELY DIES A DIFFERENT DEATH." and "Endure. In enduring, grow strong." :)

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of so-

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.

Can it wait for a bi-

Can i-

Zoard

Jul 13, 2010
Cat: Meow!

Khallos: Me and my p**** are going to have lots of fun.

Good ol Timesplitters.

rebmcr

Oct 3, 2009
GLaDOS: "Well, I guess this is the part where he kills us..."
Wheatley: "Hello! This is the part where I kill you!"
CHAPTER NINE: THE PART WHERE HE KILLS YOU
Achievement Unlocked! The Part Where He Kills You

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
"Your gold reserves are running low!"

Also I don't understand the no Bioshock rule, it has many fantastic quotes, why exclude it? :/

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
"if the laws of physics no longer apply, god help you."

This was the line from portal 2 that made me pause the game, and cry. For about 2-3 minutes i was bent over in hysterics.

or the agency fella in crackdown 2 "heh heh... 'SPLOSION"