Biden v. Trump Election Mega Thread

Who will win the election?

• SleepyJoe

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • It doesn't matter who wins, because we will all lose in some way.

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Holy cow balls, Batman! This is the biggest strawman I've seen on the Escapist yet! Its straw content is over 9000!
Yeah, I wouldn't have believed Obama either. It has to be the president, CDC, WHO, a few other countries disease centres and then about 6 months for me.

There's a big difference in taking a vaccine that has been tried and tested for years and one that had hardly any tests

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Not many because the Proud Boys got scared off, have you not read their own words in the article I keep posting explaining their intent to kill people until they got chased away?
So just the 1 then were an AntiFA person shot a Patriot Prayer member in cold blood.

I already mentioned more than your two so I’ll skip this bullshit since you’ve already demonstrated a total inability to count and recognize scale. Needless to say “here’s a couple times this happened to cops” doesn’t hold a lot of weight in the face of how common it is to occur to protesters, including by cops.
Oh so people should stop and just take the attacks on their vehicles or even person?

Also maybe people should you know stop jumping in front of the cars to try and make them stop or in the hopes they will stop.

I mean injuring AntiFa using cars? That's AntiFA's job

You realize that’s a fucking month earlier genius. Or are all days in August Jews named Ben to you?
1) your source is a self confessed AntiFA news source not an independent one.

2) At no point in there does it say the information has been verified or can be verified by others and seemingly no-one else reported on it..

Contact us with tips or questions at eugeneantifa

I mean come on that was too easy and obvious a trick to try and pull

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Holy cow balls, Batman! This is the biggest strawman I've seen on the Escapist yet! Its straw content is over 9000!
You know just claiming it's a Strawman doesn't make it so.

You have to show evidence it's false otherwise it's an attempt at Fallacy Fallacy

Yeah, I wouldn't have believed Obama either. It has to be the president, CDC, WHO, a few other countries disease centres and then about 6 months for me.

There's a big difference in taking a vaccine that has been tried and tested for years and one that had hardly any tests
Meh the procedures will have been followed this isn't Russia. Also come on if the side effect turns out to be giant eagle wings you know you'd feel bad for missing out.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
yes and the initial assertion was the implication of people grave dancing with the idea of Trump being ill.......

Which that thread exists.

The counter assertion was then that Republicans were grave dancing and celebrating RBG's death........ which the article presented showed no evidence of and no evidence of was presented.

Thus I don't have to provide evidence that there was no grave dancing. I can dismiss the claim out of hand because there is NO evidence of grave dancing over RBG's death.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
So just the 1 then were an AntiFA person shot a Patriot Prayer member in cold blood.
Who was then killed by cops in cold blood. Shame we’ll now never see an investigation into why that Patriot Prayer guy was walking around town with a gun on a night right-wingers had planned to kill people. And I genuinely mean that.

Also the shooter was with Portland Protest Bureau, he was basically a cop as far as I’m concerned. Fuck him. Not surprised that dipshit fucked up.

Oh so people should stop and just take the attacks on their vehicles or even person?

Also maybe people should you know stop jumping in front of the cars to try and make them stop or in the hopes they will stop.
Those cops shouldn’t have been harassing protesters then they wouldn’t have gotten hit (yes I was waiting for you to do this). Or maybe, and here’s a thought, nobody should be driving cars through protesters, or anyone else for that matter. It’s fucking easy to avoid. If they’re blocking traffic, go around. I do this all the time with other shit.
I mean injuring AntiFa using cars? That's AntiFA's job

You can say this all you want but there’s hundreds of examples and actual deaths involved in protesters being hit. I’m not gonna do this “post one vid so you can say actually that’s Antifa’s fault” game because I’m not interested in convincing you. I’m interested in making sure everyone else knows you’re fucking lying.

1) your source is a self confessed AntiFA news source not an independent one.

2) At no point in there does it say the information has been verified or can be verified by others and seemingly no-one else reported on it..

I mean come on that was too easy and obvious a trick to try and pull
They also wrote an article for the Guardian and the governor took significant action including plans to charge them with sedition.
Edit: also, explain your fuckup with the article you posted. Why are you highlighting an event from August 4th, weeks before anything I’ve brought up? Any explanation at all or you gonna keep avoiding playing any defense because your thick saucy brain thinks that’s for women?

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Sir, if it is Malice you want, I can surely oblige.

This feels like another case of "Trump can, but you shall not". Trump has been nothing but callous, heartless, and cruel when it comes to people who are not his base. As I personally said, I wish for the man to get better even though his actions has taken 4 of my family members away.

But I have no illusions that others will consider my position anything but idiotic.
And Trump's Malice continues..
Trump maliciously ordered staff to illegally withhold already designated FEMA funding to fire victims because he felt they didn't support him.
Trump maliciously ordered staff to illegally violate court orders to forcefully remove children from their parents as a punishment for daring to seek a better life in the US.
Trump maliciously ordered staff to withhold funding from cities who refused to take away children's mothers, fathers, sisters or brothers.
Trump maliciously ordered staff to cruelly take teens from their families and deport them to a foreign land they know no one in and have no memory of and may not even speak the language since they came to the US when they were infants.
Trump maliciously took away people's only access to food by kicking 700,000+ poor off of food stamps.
Trump maliciously took away people's only access the medical care by implementing and increasing Medicaid premiums to families who could not afford to pay them in the first place.
Trump maliciously ended Obama housing programs that had brought homelessness to a decade low causing Homelessness to increase every single year of Trump's presidency.
Trump's malicious attacks on the Affordable Care Act will cause people to lose our only access to medications we need to survive.
Trump maliciously withholding subsidies caused people, like my own brother, to lose access to their medical treatment intermittently which if they had a life threatening condition like my own, they very well could have died, we just do not have this data yet to let us know how many.

Just to name a few more. This list can actually just keep going and going. We didn't even touch on what happened to all those people he promised to pay and then lied and never paid them, his fraud and so much more as most of what Trump does has been malicious.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
This is somewhat of a lose lose situation. If he survives, then undecided voters will vote for him for sympathy. If he dies, the he is a martyr that deserves to have his "legacy" honored.
How many undecided voters do you think there really are at this point, especially to the point of "Oh, Poor man" and that's literally whats going to sway them instead of.....like 200K Dead people, an economy in recession and an unemployment rate twice that of a year ago, Social unrest, Telling the nazis to stand by, etc. The fact the polls are so stable with everything going on suggests pretty much everyone knows who they support at this point, or are so apathetic or disgusted nothing is going to get them to vote for either of the two.

As for the matyr bit, I'm pretty sure those people are already voting for him regardless. Pretty sure nobody who isn't already a Trumper is going to see him as a Martyr.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Could drive up turnout among people sympathetic, but one imagines they were already sufficiently energized.
If they're not, I'm sure another migrant caravan will start getting nightly press coverage in Trumpland that we SHOULD ALL BE EXTREMELY TERRIFIED OF in between warning the Antifas will come into your middle class neighborhood to take your guns and your suburban housewife the moment Biden is elected.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Who was then killed by cops in cold blood. Shame we’ll now never see an investigation into why that Patriot Prayer guy was walking around town with a gun on a night right-wingers had planned to kill people. And I genuinely mean that.
Using his 2A rights with a concealed carry licence possibly with a cursory glance on some legal sites claims it is perfectly legal.

Also the shooter was with Portland Protest Bureau, he was basically a cop as far as I’m concerned. Fuck him. Not surprised that dipshit fucked up.
He was by his own words "100% AntiFA"

Those cops shouldn’t have been harassing protesters then they wouldn’t have gotten hit (yes I was waiting for you to do this). Or maybe, and here’s a thought, nobody should be driving cars through protesters, or anyone else for that matter. It’s fucking easy to avoid. If they’re blocking traffic, go around. I do this all the time with other shit.
Those weren't cops in the thing you quoted.

You can say this all you want but there’s hundreds of examples and actual deaths involved in protesters being hit. I’m not gonna do this “post one vid so you can say actually that’s Antifa’s fault” game because I’m not interested in convincing you. I’m interested in making sure everyone else knows you’re fucking lying.
No you've managed a whole 1 incident you've kept referencing. If there were hundreds of deaths like that I'd imagine you'd be mentioning more of them other than the very well known one before now.

As for me being a liar, does the footage I posted lie? Were the cars in fact helping the Police in and others up while reversing according to you?

They also wrote an article for the Guardian and the governor took significant action including plans to charge them with sedition.
Edit: also, explain your fuckup with the article you posted. Why are you highlighting an event from August 4th, weeks before anything I’ve brought up? Any explanation at all or you gonna keep avoiding playing any defense because your thick saucy brain thinks that’s for women?
You posted the non Guardian one again I see.

I went and found it.

So far it could have all been bluster in a private chat with no evidence they'd actually carry it out. I'm sure some AntiFa cells talk about killing people in private fairly often.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
My mother was the only immediate (nuclear) family member taken by Covid. I contracted Covid. My Father and Brother are alive.
I think that some fail to realize how these policies that they do not see as " that big of deal" have a direct impact on people's lives here, their own friends and families. It is like those pushing this " herd immunity" crap seem to be perfectly okay with it killing me, or you, or another else around them. Like it they are perfectly "fine" with me and my family members dying because they removed the Affordable Care Act. These things seem like no bid deal until it actually affects them or someone they love too. People really need to understand how much these policies impact the very real people around them. It isn't just one policy either, it is the combination of policies due to systemic issues for generations that lead us up to this point now.

People need to be able to connect the dots that put us in the positions we are in now. Like the generations of systemic issues of forcing people to live on toxic land with polluted, air, soil and water. Like when the US government contaminated Tribal lands and poisoned their air, water and soil, as a result of this poisoning, it put the people in poor health so they would not be able to fight off a virus like COVID-19, so more of them die than those who were given access to clean, air, water and soil. How segregation, forcing people into toxic housing, intentionally contaminating minority communities and not making those who were responsible clean this shit up and pay for the health impact of their actions causing people to then have their lives taken due to something like this is a chain of events that could have been prevented and should have never happened in the first place. THEN, then after all of this, they have the nerve to act like " it isn't our problem" and it is " their own fault" they were forced into these conditions in the first place. It is disgusting tbh, the indifference, the scapegoating, the unwillingness to even do anything to correct the problem now.

When people act like it is some how minority communities own fault that they were forced to live in toxic housing, in neighborhoods where the only stores within walking distance don't even carry fresh food, where even if they have a store to buy food, they cannot even afford a working stove or cannot afford a gas bill so they are relying on buying small propane tanks to cook at all and if they can't afford one at the time, they just don't have access to hot food at all. Many do not understand how these things can happen or think about these things happening because they have never been forced into that situation growing up to realize this is the actual reality for people here.

Hell, even when I was a kid after spending hours and walking miles going door to door selling ornaments and dolls that I had made was so that I could try and get enough money to then go home and grab my radio flier red wagon and walk miles again to the nearest gas station to try and trade in a propane tank and buy whatever food I could afford to bring it home so that I could try and cook dinner for my two parents and my 9 brother's and sisters. My eldest brother was mowing lawns to keep our electricity on but our stove was gas and we couldn't pay the bill. My eldest sister was babysitting to pay for the water bill, so I was trying to pay for the gas and food at 9 years old. My Mother was disabled and trying to care for my Paralyzed Father at that time. People just don't think about these things being the actual reality for some. I know for sure the people slamming the door in my face during that time could care less about it though. People often just don't think about how Trump's policies affect families going through what mine did, or yours did or what many families actually are forced to do to survive. I hear people say " they have stores just like I do in my community" but take for granted that the people may have no way to actually GET to that store.

Yea, when I was a kid I had a wagon like this, that I used for EVERYTHING. EVEN getting dinner so my family could eat while my Dad was paralyzed the first time.

I sold stuff with it, carried home groceries and propane, carried home my brother when he broke his arm and twisted his ankle... I loved that thing.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
How many undecided voters do you think there really are at this point, especially to the point of "Oh, Poor man" and that's literally whats going to sway them instead of.....like 200K Dead people, an economy in recession and an unemployment rate twice that of a year ago, Social unrest, Telling the nazis to stand by, etc. The fact the polls are so stable with everything going on suggests pretty much everyone knows who they support at this point, or are so apathetic or disgusted nothing is going to get them to vote for either of the two.

As for the matyr bit, I'm pretty sure those people are already voting for him regardless. Pretty sure nobody who isn't already a Trumper is going to see him as a Martyr.
Again even if they don't think "Poor man" if they see the grave dancing they may go "Well I want nothing to do with those nutters who are acting like rage filled psychos celebrating his death / wanting him to die".

Also the social unrest idea Trump has basically pushed himself as the Law and Order choice while the democrats were silent. Won't condemn the violent rioters and in some areas democrat mayors have just refused to act and worse still when they refused to act to stop them they protests and incidents actually got worse while those that accepted Trump's help saw riots etc mostly dissipate.

Also Trump has condemned the Proudboys since the debates (I assume that's who you're calling Nazis).

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Again even if they don't think "Poor man" if they see the grave dancing they may go "Well I want nothing to do with those nutters who are acting like rage filled psychos celebrating his death / wanting him to die".

Also the social unrest idea Trump has basically pushed himself as the Law and Order choice while the democrats were silent. Won't condemn the violent rioters and in some areas democrat mayors have just refused to act and worse still when they refused to act to stop them they protests and incidents actually got worse while those that accepted Trump's help saw riots etc mostly dissipate.
And by Law and Order, you mean talk about dominating the streets, threatening to use the military on protesters and using Border Patrol in Portland despite neither the state or the City asking for it.

Which hasn't moved the needle in his favor, since the polls are still pretty much where they were.

Also Trump has condemned the Proudboys since the debates (I assume that's who you're calling Nazis).

Oh, it only took him a day to so. Most people can do it reflexively. Funny how he needs to be beaten up in the press before he'll say what should come naturally. And this is after the "Good people" remark after charlottesville.

And then went on to talk about minorities messing up the suburbs like the next day. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...itics-informs-trumps-campaign-playbook-424590

“By the way, just so we can get this straight, 30 percent of the people in the suburbs are low-income people. Thirty percent of the people in the suburbs are minorities. And so we’re ruining this American dream for everybody,” Trump said.
Yep, minorities and poors are ruining the American Dream. Doesn't sound remotely racist.

And, lest we forget, the fucking Birther thing.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
It would, but only because I have several family who work in healthcare, although the majority of medical offices here are tied to one or another hospital and the hospitals offer excellent insurance. Even if my wife's GP regrets getting in bed with one of said hospitals instead of remaining private. Apparently the money was good but the hassles weren't worth it.

Figured you would, but also figured it was worth bringing up to whoever else might read this specifically because they aren't super common knowledge if you don't deal with pharmacy much on the business end. I just renewed my two year discount cards on my 2 meds, which brings my copays from $50 each to $25 and $5.

Because non-systemic problems have clear answers to silly questions like "exactly who or what policy is being racist here, and in what fashion" rather than just yelling "systemic" and claiming that the end results not being equally distributed among all demographics is explicit proof of oppression.

"Power" should probably be in quotes, because they also tend to define power in terms of demographic groups, with especial emphasis on race and gender over class. So for example a poor homeless white man has "power" (and is thus capable of evil) in a way an upper class black woman doesn't.
Yea, the coupon for me brings my copay from$400 to 25, so I have no complaints here about the coupons except I wish they were available to everyone. My friends working for Baylor Scott and White actually said their healthcare was a downgrade once they joined the hospital system than before their clinic was bought out by them. Those policies vary greatly between hospital system as to the quality of the plans they are provided. So many in healthcare struggle to have care and what policies they offer each year has been declining in recent years as well. Some think that it was just the policies on the healthcare exchange that have been getting worse, but I actually think it was an industry wide issue being imposed by the investors and underwriters of the plans themselves rather than just isolated to Healthcare exchange plans and it is just a matter of time for most to fall in line unless we move forward on the proposed legislation to further regulate insurers. There is no way to really avoid regulating insurers at this point, as Trump lifting restrictions on " the scam plans" that don't cover shit currently made this worse rather than better. We really do need to run some of these out of business all together as they always refuse to pay when they are due to pay and then they raise their premiums to run them off the policy once they are no longer profitable. I am still really hoping Biden is able to get his plan passed at some point here to deal with some of this, because a lot of it is out of control, atm. That is the best I can hope for until we can all get lucky enough to have " government insurance " like your wife has. People don't notice the difference until they actually get to benefit from one of those plans. They also usually cover vision and dental really well too.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
1) I'm sure there's some Muslim holocaust deniers out there too

2) mostly because said term is used as an insult

yes I did, I just didn't give the answer you wanted.

Well as AntiFA isn't a group but an ideology.

In the last 12 months

~7 if you remove AntiFa killing their own supporters and members in weird incidents that have gone on.

~18 if you include self inflicted harm or people killed by "Mischief" or as a result of their own actions. E.G. trying to rob gun stores or trying to blow up ATMs and blowing themselves up.

Though in the last decade I'd estimate 100+ attempted murder cases (This would include things like assault with what was deemed a deadly weapon)

Didn't Trump executive order it to send checks out again? I mean he's being sued over it so he did something there.

Also don't democrats have the senate majority so you'd think they'd have no issue clearing the package to go through.......
What do Muslim holocaust deniers have to do with this? " OTHER PEOPLE DO IT TOO!" isn't a a defense.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Using his 2A rights with a concealed carry licence possibly with a cursory glance on some legal sites claims it is perfectly legal.
Yeah, we’ll now never have an investigation as to whether he intended to use it.
He was by his own words "100% AntiFA"
Anyone can say that but not just anyone does security for the Protest Bureau. I’d disown him on that alone.

Those weren't cops in the thing you quoted.
That was not in fact my point, nor did my argument in any way refer to that particular video including cops. It’s about the other videos. Your inability to keep up with any and all arguments or complex rhetoric astounds me.
No you've managed a whole 1 incident you've kept referencing. If there were hundreds of deaths like that I'd imagine you'd be mentioning more of them other than the very well known one before now.
Hundreds of cases and, separately, deaths plural. Guy died in Seattle too at the very least, though that was an accident, not that such a thing will fall outside of your standards the other way around. I’m not mentioning more cases of accidents because... well I explained this already, your approach is predictable at this point and I don’t care for it. Most anyone else knows these kinds of events occur a lot, and can remember videos of cops revving up to drive into people then slamming on the breaks from early on, or the rush them then swerve thing the NYPD did as a regular tactic. You’ll worm your way out of the particulars, but given most people are already familiar with these abundant cases, I don’t have to care.
As for me being a liar, does the footage I posted lie? Were the cars in fact helping the Police in and others up while reversing according to you?
Lies come in more forms than direct falsehoods. You’re intellectually dishonest, not literally.
You posted the non Guardian one again I see.

I went and found it.

So far it could have all been bluster in a private chat with no evidence they'd actually carry it out. I'm sure some AntiFa cells talk about killing people in private fairly often.

Man, they sure seemed serious until they said they got scared away. And yeah, so confident in that you... post a Steven Crowder video?

And once again, the fuckup, explain. Why did you bring up an event I never mentioned? Why should I assume you will ever argue in good faith if you just randomly grab bullshit?

Finally, seriously, Crowder? A Koch money ***** like Crowder? A moral majority cocksucker like Crowder? At some point internet atheists gave up any semblance of beliefs to trigger libs. You come on here and claim to give a shit about climate change, and now you’re bringing out fucking Crowder? Christ, man. I know, I know “they’re the only ones who tell the truth about the left.” Always the same shit. Nationalism is a hell of a drug. Go cry about it into your body pillow of the queen.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
And by Law and Order, you mean talk about dominating the streets, threatening to use the military on protesters and using Border Patrol in Portland despite neither the state or the City asking for it.

Which hasn't moved the needle in his favor, since the polls are still pretty much where they were.
So far because some are likely still hoping for a democrat comment or response.

Oh, it only took him a day to so. Most people can do it reflexively. Funny how he needs to be beaten up in the press before he'll say what should come naturally. And this is after the "Good people" remark after charlottesville.
And yet Biden won't condemn the burning down of businesses some of which were peoples livelihoods or life's work to built up.

Yep, minorities and poors are ruining the American Dream. Doesn't sound remotely racist.
You're saying all Poor people are minorities? seems like a racist stereotype there to me

And, lest we forget, the fucking Birther thing.
Which I seem to remember Trump walking back on too.

What do Muslim holocaust deniers have to do with this? " OTHER PEOPLE DO IT TOO!" isn't a a defense.
yeh but it's pointing out it's not exclusive to 1 ethnic group......

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Yeah, we’ll now never have an investigation as to whether he intended to use it.
Not that anyone would know he was carrying anyway if he weren't killed in cold blood.

Anyone can say that but not just anyone does security for the Protest Bureau. I’d disown him on that alone.
AntiFA isn't a group with solid membership remember so he can say he is and that makes his word enough on it.

That was not in fact my point, nor did my argument in any way refer to that particular video including cops. It’s about the other videos. Your inability to keep up with any and all arguments or complex rhetoric astounds me.
You quoted a specific part of my post with a specific video in it. Not my problem if you quoted the wrong thing or were referring to things not in the quoted section.

Also in the 2nd video at least the Police weren't hassling protesters at all.

Hundreds of cases and, separately, deaths plural. Guy died in Seattle too at the very least, though that was an accident, not that such a thing will fall outside of your standards the other way around. I’m not mentioning more cases of accidents because... well I explained this already, your approach is predictable at this point and I don’t care for it. Most anyone else knows these kinds of events occur a lot, and can remember videos of cops revving up to drive into people then slamming on the breaks from early on, or the rush them then swerve thing the NYPD did as a regular tactic. You’ll worm your way out of the particulars, but given most people are already familiar with these abundant cases, I don’t have to care.
Oh you mean when the black driver went onto the Freeway and some AntiFa ones had set up a block and were protesting there in the middle of the freeway after a corner, in low light conditions, wearing mostly black, without the car headlights on for the cars used as the blockade barrier?

Also "accidents"........ so not deliberate incidents likes Charlottesville then as you were implying........

People may also be familiar with the Millionaires Son who jumped in front of the car of the head of the college he went to and claimed the guy tried to run him over too......

Lies come in more forms than direct falsehoods. You’re intellectually dishonest, not literally.
Seems more intellectually dishonest to ask me to blindly accept things or conflates things claiming they are the same when they can be shown to be different and not truly conflatable.

It also seems quite intellectually dishonest to be trying to carry on with the same techniques designed to pull at psychological strings. I'd have thought you'd have realise I've had them used often enough on me they stopped working long ago.

Man, they sure seemed serious until they said they got scared away. And yeah, so confident in that you... post a Steven Crowder video?
Well they at least turned up with the weapons in the video.

And once again, the fuckup, explain. Why did you bring up an event I never mentioned? Why should I assume you will ever argue in good faith if you just randomly grab bullshit?
1) The argument was about groups showing intent vs bluster so that seemed like a good video to show a difference.
2) You were the one who started bringing up other events to begin with and said that was how you planned to respond to me. Fair is fair now come on you can't object to me doing similar back to you if you're arguing in truly good faith yourself here

Finally, seriously, Crowder? A Koch money ***** like Crowder? A moral majority cocksucker like Crowder? At some point internet atheists gave up any semblance of beliefs to trigger libs. You come on here and claim to give a shit about climate change, and now you’re bringing out fucking Crowder? Christ, man. I know, I know “they’re the only ones who tell the truth about the left.” Always the same shit. Nationalism is a hell of a drug. Go cry about it into your body pillow of the queen.
I may not agree with the guy but the video in this case is hard to dispute. Seems you care more about a persons identity than their point in the moment. To you it would seem a point is only as worthy as the person saying it which is very much how a lot of bad faith arguing happens as your position isn't dictated by the information just who is giving it you.

Also come on it would be body pillow of a future Queen or her sister Pipa.......

Status
Not open for further replies.