Bigest Game Fail Ever

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
I feel like knowing whats the biggest fail that you have ever have happen to you in a game?

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
warhammer online i got stuck in a low lvl area and had to aggro low lvls to kill me took forever

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
Green Grass and High Tides or however the hell its called, Thw last song on Rockband for guitar
I play the real thing and the insane solos just made me rage quit

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Saints Row 2 (PC), the lower elevation control and the eject button on the chopper controls are bound right next to each other... d'oh. I bailed out about a dozzen times trying to complete a simple mission.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I can't specify the game but i have to say my biggest fail is Dying on the same level, in the same spot and under the same circumstances

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
MercylessMing said:
CoD4 died by my own martyrdom four times in a row.
Seriously how is that even...................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
VanQQisH said:
MercylessMing said:
Seriously how is that even...................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Low spawn times, and spawning in same spot.

MercylessMing said:
Serves you right for using Marty! XD

Well, in Hitman Blood money when I was doing that suburban house assasination, I brought my sniper, I decided to do this mission quick, so I just started sniping every one. Killed EVERY SINGLE FBI dude, and waited for the back up to come, and killed them. Please note this is on the hardest difficulty, so I drop my Sniper at the door and then I walk in shoot the guy, grab his gun shoot his wife WITH his gun, take the film that is on her necklace, and start casually walking out "like a badass" only to... I shit you not, have a PREGNANT SOCCER MOM PICK UP MY SNIPER RIFLE AND FIRE TWICE QUICKLY AT ME! THE FUCK!

So essentially, an insta death. Seriously... THE FUCK.

Drone89

Nov 22, 2009
Hmmm probably had a bigger fail, but right now I remember sniping in Left 4 Dead and just minutes before finishing single player advanced mode at the airport, I got caught by a smoker and dragged across the level way to far away for anyone to get me...

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
Starke said:
Saints Row 2 (PC), the lower elevation control and the eject button on the chopper controls are bound right next to each other... d'oh. I bailed out about a dozzen times trying to complete a simple mission.
Well dont you hate when you want to innocently lower your elevation and you end up blasting yourself into the stratosphere? Seriously though, that made me chuckle.

OP: My biggest fail would probably be in TF2, I am running around as a scout when I am killed by a sentry gun. So I respawn as a scout intending to go a different way. I dont notice though that i am going the exact same way as before and get killed by the turret again. This happens to me 3 more times... To say the obvious im not good at TF2, but thats definately my biggest videogame fail.

T5seconds

Sep 12, 2009
dududf said:
take the film that is on her necklace, and start casually walking out "like a badass" only to... I shit you not, have a PREGNANT SOCCER MOM PICK UP MY SNIPER RIFLE AND FIRE TWICE QUICKLY AT ME! THE FUCK!

So essentially, an insta death. Seriously... THE FUCK.
Best...Death...Ever...

My fail? Also on Hitman I got through the entire mission without being caught then accidently took out my gun so they started shooting at me...They called backup and I ran out into the road and stopped and thought "Fuck them I will take them out for this" started opening fire...
Then a car hit me...
I shit you not...
A car hit me... Biggest rage quit I have ever done...

TankCopter

Jul 8, 2009
The most recent uberfail was while I was playing Super Mario Galaxy, I literally just walked off the edge of the level and died. Then I did it again. And again. Then I did it some more.

kawaiiamethist

Nov 21, 2009
The first time I played KH2. I played in proud mode, as reviews lead me to believe it was piss easy no matter what the level, and the whole thing was a complete nightmare, especially the extended light cycle game and the final boss battles.

NyteRaven

Nov 12, 2009
For me, it's the time I challenged my friend to a 1v1 on C&C: Generals Zero Hour...

This same friend can win 6v1 games... WHERE HE IS THE ONE

Seriously, why did I do that?

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Pararaptor said:
One little anecdote I've got.
Left 4 Dead, single player (Internet was down.) I had a pipe-bomb from the previous level left over, & I spied some more just outside our safehouse. I opened the door, my intention being to hurl the pipe-bomb out the door & close it, then leave it to distract all the zombies while I got the pipe-bomb.
When I went to throw the pipe-bomb I missed & it hit the wall, bouncing back into the safehouse. Zombies poured into the safehouse, & I, without thinking, I shut the door to stop more coming in. The pipe-bomb had landed on top of some boxes out of reach, & only two zombies were killed in the blast.
I had shut myself in with twenty-or-so enraged zombies.
LOL that is sooo awsome something i would do :p

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
TankCopter said:
The most recent uberfail was while I was playing Super Mario Galaxy, I literally just walked off the edge of the level and died. Then I did it again. And again. Then I did it some more.
Happens to me also when the camera freaks out

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Knifing a guy 5 times in the back, then having him turn around and knife me.

I hate lag.