Bill Proposes To Ban Barbie

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Xiado said:
Cliff_m85 said:
It reminds me of a good quote. "Democrats want to be your mommy, Republicans want to be your daddy, and Libertarians just want to treat you like an adult".
Well, maybe one of those drunk daddies who beats you and suppresses your creativity, but libertarians expect you to come out of the womb with a paycheck in one hand and a shotgun in the other
Perhaps, but atleast our team doesn't try to stop you from seeing nipplage. ;)

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
SomeBritishDude said:
Your right. Bratz are so, so much worst. Barbies make girls want to be pretty little princesses. Bratz make girls want to be Sluts.
Why doesn't anyone mention that to dress Bratz dolls you have to PHYSICALLY DISMEMBER THEM!

Women are scary as fuck already. We should NOT be teaching little girls that its A-OK to dice people up to fit clothes onto them.

CoziestPigeon

Oct 6, 2008
bluerahjah said:
CoziestPigeon said:
Wait, banning barbies...in VIRGINIA? Man, that one is a shock.
West Virginia, yes while my current state of residence the almighty Commonwealth is known for it's ridiculous laws, even they haven't gone that far.... yet.
Yeah, it was sarcasm :p

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
Kukul said:
Still, it's better to imitate Barbie than Klaus Barbie.
Reminds me of a movie I saw where a family decided to go to the "Barbie museum"... it was a funny scene.

Mr_spamamam

Mar 4, 2009
Antiparticle said:
Kukul said:
Reminds me of a movie I saw where a family decided to go to the "Barbie museum"... it was a funny scene.
That was rat race wasnt it? But yeah Klaus Barbie, maybe they could make a Klaus Barbie doll, with a little lever in the back that makes him give a nazi salute. or talking Klaus Barbie,complete with obscure retoric and a little plastic copy of Mien Kampf. think of the money we could make folks.

iamnotincompliance

Apr 23, 2008
Next thing you know, he'll be proposing they ban Hot Wheels because it encourages boys to drive fast and crash into things.

West Virginians, just say no to Mattel!

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
Mr_spamamam said:
Antiparticle said:
That was rat race wasnt it?
Yeah, Rat Race. Funny movie, but it was that scene in particular which stood out for me. The little girl wants to go to the Barbie museum, and suddenly the whole family is standing there surrounded by neonazis... it made me laugh anyway, also because I had never heard of Klaus Barbie before so I really didn't see it coming.

Mr_spamamam

Mar 4, 2009
the best thing is that the family is a jewish one. so its actually a jewish family surrounded by neonazis. ah irony, what would we do without you

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
Your right. Bratz are so, so much worst. Barbies make girls want to be pretty little princesses. Bratz make girls want to be Sluts.
aye, i am witness to all shmuck given to young girls since i babysit my 2 younger sisters, most things they watch show kids being disobedient, slutty priks

TobyMobias

Jan 5, 2008
He's just pissed 'cuz he didn't get Bratz first.

(for those who don't know, after this year, no more of them plastic sluts)

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
aw he's just pissed that barbie is not fully anatomical and he can't figure out how barbie got all the cool shit like a house , car and clothes and she never worked for it

BIGpanda

Jan 13, 2009
Kukul said:
I kid you not. I laughed hard reading this post due to the fact that I'd just finished a 4 paged essay on this sick bastard. now before the mods throw a ban hammer at my face let me just say that barbie (NOT NAZI!!) may not be as blatantly crude as the once powerful "Brats", but they still degrade women to the point in which the very name of the product is used as offensive slang.

with that said I'm not really sure which wing I should hold onto as the eagle of justice flies the skies. one thing's certain though, I fucking hate barbies.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
SomeBritishDude said:
You know what, I'm just going to dig this up from the first page.

Yes, how dare women show a strong and confident interest in their own sexuality! Confident female sexuality should be repressed at all costs, and anyone showing even a hint of it should be degraded by calling them slut, and girls must under no circumstances ever be given a hint that they might one day grow up into sexually independent adult women.

Because by damn it means that us men might actually have to start thinking about them as equal sexual partners with their own desires and interests.

So quick, let's get the baby dolls and pretty princesses out, so we can teach young girls to be good baby factories, chaste naifs, and absolutely nothing in between!