BioWare: Don't Get Rid of Mass Effect 3 Saves

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
TheScientificIssole said:
HobbesMkii said:
Garrus and Liara spin-off into their own series where they solve crimes on Illium. Garrus plays the role of the by-the-books cop while Liara is the wild card rookie. But look for an old friend (Cmdr. Shepard) to drop by and help them out from time-to-time. It's called Lethal Effect or Mass Weapon. Your save game isn't that important except to determine whether or not the Shepard cameo is MaleShep or FemShep.
Naw, cut that shit.
Garrus, is a wild card and he knows it.
I beg to differ. While Garrus goes all anti-hero badass in ME2, we all know he is getting too old for this shit [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q37xJtuQ24w].

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Maybe they're going to make an MMO... Oh wait.

Err, I'll be boring and say DLC then, maybe an expansion pack, ooh.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Clearly Shephard is going to die for good at the end of ME3 and we will instead continue the story of James Vega and whatever the new reporter is called in "Citadel Shore"

m72_ar

Oct 27, 2010
HobbesMkii said:
Garrus and Liara spin-off into their own series where they solve crimes on Illium. Garrus plays the role of the by-the-books cop while Liara is the wild card rookie. But look for an old friend (Cmdr. Shepard) to drop by and help them out from time-to-time. It's called Lethal Effect or Mass Weapon. Your save game isn't that important except to determine whether or not the Shepard cameo is MaleShep or FemShep.
Dammit Liara, I'm getting to old for this shit and It's only 2 weeks from retirement.

Might as well has a Volus in place of Leo Getz

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
.... Oi... Bioware, unless you create a game where Shepard storms EA headquarters, I am not really going to consider anything after ME3.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
my ME ends with ME2. surely not surprised to read this but as long origin is required, ME3 (sorry, i mean spyware origin) will never see my HD from the inside. so there will be no saves of ME3.

and when i keep reading the ME3 forum, things are sure not getting any better. tones of posts are removed claiming that the comment was not ME3 and origin related.
it proofs to me clearly that ?A forces origin to everyone and uses bioware as puppets, trying to make origin look good and remove comments of anyone saying otherwise about it.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
DustyDrB said:
I'm absolutely fine with them carrying on the Mass Effect universe sans-Shepard. I'd love to be a Quarian on his or her pilgrimage, or a Turian trying to climb the military ranks. Go ahead, piss and moan about "milking the cash cow". I'll be too busy enjoying the stories and gameplay.
This^^^^^^

Although I will be sad when this trilogy ends. I actually care about quite a few of the characters in the trilogy now.

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
HobbesMkii said:
I'm sure you have already heard this before, but you are a genius. I would pay various amounts of money just to see that.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
No, I am pretty much done with Mass Effect. 3 will be my last EA purchase. Depending on the DLC offerings for ME3, but that is a big maybe.

I'd like to say it was one thing, namely Origin, but that was the straw that broke this camel's back. It's been building since EA took over Command & Conquer.

Dec 14, 2009
FelixG said:
I would love to play a Hanar or Elcor specter!

HOP TO BIOWARE!!! CHOP CHOP!

...What?
A Hanar and Elcor buddy cop game would probably be the best thing ever.

"This one is too aged to proceed with such matters."

Dec 14, 2009
FelixG said:
Daystar Clarion said:
FelixG said:
I would love to play a Hanar or Elcor specter!

HOP TO BIOWARE!!! CHOP CHOP!

...What?
A Hanar and Elcor buddy cop game would probably be the best thing ever.

"This one is too aged to proceed with such matters."
...I would probably be ashamed of myself...but I would buy it.

I am just imagining an LA noire style mass effect game with a more humorous plotline.

I can just imagine the joys of trying to figure out the lies based on the expressions of a quarian's or volus' face!
Interrogating Elcor would be interesting...

"Evasive statement. I have no idea what you are talking about officer."

"Insincere admisssion. I did not kill that person."

Toast-asaurus Rex

Nov 21, 2011
How might a shepard have kids with Tali, Garrus or Thane? And Jack doesn't seem the kids type. Though Tali and Garrus would probably want to adopt.

Jiefu

May 24, 2010
I guess we can expect to hear ME4 news if The Old Republic starts losing subscribers.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
It'll effect Mass Effect 4.

YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE ONE. It may not be focused on Shepard (which is for the best, I think), but there will be one.

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Zen Toombs said:
I would love to continue the Mass Effect universe, but for anything but DLC I would mostly rather that they set the game in the far future or past. Otherwise it would likely be too complicated.

Also, in terms of DLC, please don't release someone as cool as Katsumi as late as you did for Mass Effect 2. You'll make the fanboys cry.
And that was the advantage of me getting the PS3 release MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thing is, I didn't use her a lot O.O She was cool but I mainly led a team with Tali and Garrus xD

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Stalydan said:
And that was the advantage of me getting the PS3 release MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thing is, I didn't use [Katsumi] a lot O.O She was cool but I mainly led a team with Tali and Garrus xD
I love those two, and romanced Tali on the "Me" playthrough, but I could never bring myself to run her more than the bare minimum.

Besides, for Katsumi I've played the game about 6-7 times through. The first time I got Katsumi, the game could've been named "Shep % Kat + 1". If the plus one was some sort of lizard monster.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Maybe the next Mass Effect will have Shepard's kid as the protagonist. Any romancin' you did in the previous game would decide what species it would be.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
This is probably so they can say:
"We did not put in that many choices to make ME4 easier to do!"
"But isint that what you said about ME2 in regards to ME3?"
"Uhm...well look! COMBAT ARMOR THAT SHOWS OF A CHICKS ASS!"
WHERE!!!!!!! -looks away-
"Suckers..."

Honestly at this point I dont think that Mass Effect is anything more than a desperate attempt to cash in some more money for EA.